Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Body, Nessie,or crashed UFO?

Susiq2

How will you cope if a UFO crashes for all of the world to see, or a Bigfoot is hit and killed somehow and it is a genuine creature?

I'm talking genuine proof, a UFO crash totally covered by all media, or a BF body,with DNA results and pictures,also covered by mainstream media and science? A dead "Nessie" washes ashore somewhere in Loch Ness?

Will you believe that news, or still not accept it until you personally touch it?

I'll believe DNA and video from reputable sources mainly because I've seen UFOs in daylight and a Bigfoot close up, but I'm not a skeptic, I'm open to ideas of unknown creatures or visitors from someplace besides the surface of our home planet.

How would that event effect you? I'll be frightened, but will continue on because I think that they have either been visiting or always here so for me nothing will change except that it would be verified for the world to know that they do exist.

What will you think and do if or when this happens?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Susiq2

• Sakari

• Q-C

• Night Walker

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think it would have happened already if these things were real?

I would have to see it with my own eyes to believe it I suppose.

It could have happened and been covered up. I've heard that our government has taken away flying saucers which crashed in the US, and denied the event ever happened. People involved or who saw the crashed vehicle finally broke down and told their personal stories, such as the Kecksburg (spelling?)Indiana UFO crash a few years ago. That vehicle looked like a several man-sized acorn of some sort, it was not a flying disc shaped craft.

Edited by Susiq2

Oh c'mon, you know it's all real! Sheesh! :rofl:

And for the topic, honestly each of these events would have very different ramifications. Extraterrestrials coming to light as reality would have a world wide impact of genuine fear and chaos for some time. People say they want to know the "truth" but, if the truth would actually come the populace wouldn't cope well. Human's as a race love to be ignorant. We also love the feeling of "knowing" we're the only intelligent, superior, race out there. Take away that security and it wouldn't be good.

Oh how soon people forget :(

How will you cope if a UFO crashes for all of the world to see, or a Bigfoot is hit and killed somehow and it is a genuine creature?

I'm talking genuine proof, a UFO crash totally covered by all media, or a BF body,with DNA results and pictures,also covered by mainstream media and science? A dead "Nessie" washes ashore somewhere in Loch Ness?

Will you believe that news, or still not accept it until you personally touch it?

I'll believe DNA and video from reputable sources mainly because I've seen UFOs in daylight and a Bigfoot close up, but I'm not a skeptic, I'm open to ideas of unknown creatures or visitors from someplace besides the surface of our home planet.

How would that event effect you? I'll be frightened, but will continue on because I think that they have either been visiting or always here so for me nothing will change except that it would be verified for the world to know that they do exist.

What will you think and do if or when this happens?

I'd welcome it because it would mean undeniable proof of the existence of such things. Most of us skeptical types only ask for the real proof and not something made up. fabricated, misinterpreted or just plain wishful thinking. Bigfoot is real, cool. Let study the bugger so they can co-exist with us peacefully. Aliens in UFOs arrive, cool. Let's try and open a dialogue with them and make friends. We don't not want to see these things, we just want to see some real proof, without it it's just so much mental m********ion and it's really not productive.

Edited by keninsc

My youtube reference to Fox News about Bigfoot is a " fool me once " thing......

I saw that on CNN and Fox news, and called my sister in Oregon ( before I moved here ) to tell her they are real......

Boy did I feel dumb.

I see what you are saying, if it were real, not just one News story, but a real deal......

I think the post above mine explains it the same as I feel......

Would be cool........But it is just a fantasy...( 2 out of the 3 you listed are )

My youtube reference to Fox News about Bigfoot is a " fool me once " thing......

I saw that on CNN and Fox news, and called my sister in Oregon ( before I moved here ) to tell her they are real......

Boy did I feel dumb.

I see what you are saying, if it were real, not just one News story, but a real deal......

I think the post above mine explains it the same as I feel......

Would be cool........But it is just a fantasy...( 2 out of the 3 you listed are )

Do my eyes beseech me? Have Sakari and myself finally posted on the same topic? lol Been a while my friend. I remember that news story! I actually got excited myself over it. lol

Do my eyes beseech me? Have Sakari and myself finally posted on the same topic? lol Been a while my friend. I remember that news story! I actually got excited myself over it. lol

So many topics, so little time :)

I'll start stalking you...... :tu:

I am really into the one I shared with you....It is a fun one.

So many topics, so little time :)

I'll start stalking you...... :tu:

I am really into the one I shared with you....It is a fun one.

Yeah I've been following it, pretty good! I've just been busy all around in my day to day life and then jumping all over the place here trying to find a young topic that is interesting lol. Hey, did you know Bouncer got "Bounced" from here? lol yes pun intended! It's unfortunate, I enjoyed his topics, there aren't many of the Core people left... :huh:

The whole bigfoot thing is worthless to me. If the existence of alien life had to be proven though, it would be massive.

It could have happened and been covered up. I've heard that our government has taken away flying saucers which crashed in the US, and denied the event ever happened. People involved or who saw the crashed vehicle finally broke down and told their personal stories, such as the Kecksburg (spelling?)Indiana UFO crash a few years ago. That vehicle looked like a several man-sized acorn of some sort, it was not a flying disc shaped craft.

The problem with this is that the government has proven time and time again that it's awfully bad at covering things up. Watergate, Lewinsky, the death of Pat Tillman, Iran Contra, etc, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They could never hide the fact that an alien vehicle crashed.

The problem with this is that the government has proven time and time again that it's awfully bad at covering things up. Watergate, Lewinsky, the death of Pat Tillman, Iran Contra, etc, these are just the ones off the top of my head. They could never hide the fact that an alien vehicle crashed.

Ah, but those are the things they let you find out about so can appear incompetent and still hide the important stuff.

Frankly, I don't know too many skeptics that wouldn't love for all of this stuff to be true, but unfortunately what gets put forth as proof is just so laughable.

Boy did I feel dumb.

Hehe... yeah, I confess: Me too...

I didn't see that particular news coverage but I did see a short newsflash on the "discovery" and I thought "This could be it!" Although the story quickly unravelled over the next couple of days I pondered the existence of Australia’s own Bigfoot – the Yowie – and was hooked. I can see the Great Dividing Range (the main source of Yowie sightings) from my house so I thought Why NOT look into it for myself? It would surely be one of the greatest discoveries of all time!

Similarly, when Dean Harrison wrote on his Forum a few months later that he was “attacked and thrown threw the air 12ft” by a Yowie I again thought "This could be it!"…

I wouldn’t say that my faith in people has been diminished but my awareness of human nature has certainly been greatly increased…

mulder.jpg

And for the topic, honestly each of these events would have very different ramifications. Extraterrestrials coming to light as reality would have a world wide impact of genuine fear and chaos for some time. People say they want to know the "truth" but, if the truth would actually come the populace wouldn't cope well. Human's as a race love to be ignorant. We also love the feeling of "knowing" we're the only intelligent, superior, race out there. Take away that security and it wouldn't be good.

Well said, A Sasquatch being proven will scare some people from ever going into the woods again, such as me probably,(blush)but a UFO will mean that something exists that is way beyond our capabilities and could probably wipe us out and take over the earth if or when they wished to do so. Nessie would bring more tourists hoping to see a living one so that would be okay. I fear the UFO's more than anything being proven because so far they have not been friendly, nor particularly evil, they just fly around and scare people half to death but they are not invited here, so I worry about them being aggressive, and hurting us to rule us someday.

I agree with you, however, I know that Sasquatch is real, I've seen one, and apparently we shall find out shortly that they really do exist. I wonder if people will stop going into woods when the news breaks? I may be one of those people. The BF/Sas I saw scared me pretty badly.

Oh how soon people forget :(

That event was a nightmare for all involved. I recently heard on a BF podcast that Rick Dyer is actually out really hunting a genuine BF in Oklahoma to make himself respectable again. Even should he drag a dead body of a BF in front of the world, I doubt that he will ever be considered respectable, nor an upright citizen. Once a crook, always a crook IMHO. He also claims to have money to burn and can do whatever he needs to do to make this happen, he even has these "shooters" in known BF territory in Oklahoma to kill one for his redemption. He is also a used car salesman. Yikes Twice, He is also a sick puppy IMO.

The whole bigfoot thing is worthless to me. If the existence of alien life had to be proven though, it would be massive.

Why is the Bigfoot "thing" worthless to you? I think that it would be massive to have a new species of large ape-like creatures proven to exist that are living in our forests across America. It will mean a lot to the witnesses who have been derided their entire lives for reporting seeing one. I'm excited about it being revealed.

UFOs being verified will scare me to death, and I have seen them myself. If they were friendly, why not come and introduce themselves? I think they could care less about us, and are using our planet's resources for their benefit, but not ours. Also there are so many different types now, and the massive sightings that occurred in Arizona of UFO's larger than multiple aircraft carriers combined sounded like a tourist trip here to look at the scared humans and our primitive lifestyles. :(

Edited by Susiq2

- post removed by request -

We have heard this kind of thing before. So please excuse some of us who are still skeptical. We aren't trying to be rude, we are just waiting until someone somewhere proves someting conclusive. You seem fairly confident that this will occur - why is that?

Would you be willing to actually get to know each other, and put some real money on this?

This has been said about once a year , since 1970.

- post removed by request -

I'm curious what information you have that would make you believe you have the merit to make a proclamation such as this my friend? As has been said here, we're not trying to be rude, however, as Sakari has said, we've been hearing claims such as this for nearly 40 years. Could you possibly enlighten us as to what makes you believe the bolded statement? Thanks! :)

I'm curious what information you have that would make you believe you have the merit to make a proclamation such as this my friend? As has been said here, we're not trying to be rude, however, as Sakari has said, we've been hearing claims such as this for nearly 40 years. Could you possibly enlighten us as to what makes you believe the bolded statement? Thanks! :)

It is this crap.....

Dr. Melba Ketchum: Bigfoot DNA Paper Will Come Out Soon, It's "Close Enough" To Organize "Protection" Of Species

http://bigfooteviden...paper-will.html

I then urged hunter 1 to return to the site and look around for any evidence from the incident. Upon returning they were greeted with roughly two feet of snow. The little one was not found. They concentrated their efforts in the area where they thought they heard the larger one go down. After digging though the snow for many hours they were able to find a piece of flesh, greasy fat and hair, but no body. The flesh and hair matched the color of the larger one exactly. White gray hair with some black in it. I then asked him to forward a small piece of the flesh to Dr. Ketchum to have it analyzed for the current DNA study she's involved in. I cannot speak to the results at this time due to an NDA I've signed, but I will say that I 100% believe the story. Read into that what you will.

http://www.olympicproject.com/id16.html

I won't even begin to explain this......Besides, work in 2 hours.

But wait !

There was DNA left on a trail cam, after bigfoot licked it.....

http://www.olympicpr...t.com/id13.html

Edited by Sakari

It;s probably in reference to this: http://bigfooteviden...paper-will.html

Which will do doubt pan out the same as every other bit of bigfoot evidence.

Damn.. Sakari beat me to it by mere minutes.

I will have my revenge.....mad.gif

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

It;s probably in reference to this: http://bigfooteviden...paper-will.html

Which will do doubt pan out the same as every other bit of bigfoot evidence.

Damn.. Sakari beat me to it by mere minutes.

I will have my revenge.....mad.gif

:devil: