Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#436    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,365 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostMyles, on 25 February 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

I agree with all of what you said. Certainly there were cameras.   Surprised they have not been released.   Somewhat strange in fact.

When I was in 6th grade, my family had to move.   I remember being at school with my whole class on my last day (wasn't the last day of the school year, just my last day).  My head was down on the desk cause I was hiding my tears.  I heard someone say something funny, so I just started laughing hysterically. You never know.   Each situation is different.

I don't believe this was a conspiracy, but I believe there was motive for a conspiracy.   This was a huge blow to gun rights.

If you follow the benefits gun rights have very little to do with a motive.


#437    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,365 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

View PostCoffey, on 25 February 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

Trained special forces etc are told to do 2 shots to the head or body as people can survive 1 shot to the head or body.

It is kinda wierd there was exactly 2 shots, not 1 or more than 2. That suggests a calm state of mind. Somone going nuts would surely just let rip on full auto.




Yes, but those 2 companies where giving witness statements in the Libor case.




The police stated recently there could have been a second shooter. I read it in a news article.

Where did you hear there were no more than 2 shoots because the corner said most of the victims were shot multiple times.


#438    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 17,635 posts
  • Joined:15 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Planet TEXAS

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostTiggs, on 25 February 2013 - 03:05 PM, said:

It's impossible to prove anything to someone who's convinced that it's a conspiracy. They're already in a mindset where they are convinced that a coverup has occurred and so will rationalize away any and all evidence given to them to the contrary, which will then just become part of an even bigger conspiracy.

In this particular case, you have to remember that we're talking about people that literally believe that all of the grieving parents were actors.

If they can be, then so can Lanza. Ad infinitum.
Thank you very much ! Tiggs !

This is a Work in Progress!

#439    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,570 posts
  • Joined:16 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Free America

  • it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Heres a good video by someone that visited Newton after the shooting. It is a good fence sitter video which contains both the blue pill and the red pill.




#440    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostFurthurBB, on 25 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Where did you hear there were no more than 2 shoots because the corner said most of the victims were shot multiple times.

It was posted in this thread somewhere.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#441    Antilles

Antilles

    NCC-1701

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,215 posts
  • Joined:23 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:2nd star from the left

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Some of the posts I've read on here are...extraordinary.

Since practically everyone has been pointed to as responsible, I'd like to nominate Hitler, Rasputin or Jennifer Lawrence. Take your pick.
Everyone has their opinion which is why I like this site but...
why is it so difficult to accept the truth that another kid with access to guns he didn't need access to, took out Mommy and everyone else he could kill where Mommy worked at.

The only pity is that he didn't take himself out first and save a lot of people a lot of grief.


#442    Myles

Myles

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,419 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 25 February 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

If you follow the benefits gun rights have very little to do with a motive.
I don't understand what you are saying.   The motive for a conspiracy could have been to jump start the fight against gun ownership.  It accomplished just that.

Please understand that I do not believe it was any kind of conspiracy.


#443    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,448 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostAntilles, on 26 February 2013 - 12:30 PM, said:

Some of the posts I've read on here are...extraordinary.

Since practically everyone has been pointed to as responsible, I'd like to nominate Hitler, Rasputin or Jennifer Lawrence. Take your pick.
Everyone has their opinion which is why I like this site but...
why is it so difficult to accept the truth that another kid with access to guns he didn't need access to, took out Mommy and everyone else he could kill where Mommy worked at.

The only pity is that he didn't take himself out first and save a lot of people a lot of grief.

How do you know that is the truth?


#444    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,365 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

View PostMyles, on 26 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

I don't understand what you are saying.   The motive for a conspiracy could have been to jump start the fight against gun ownership.  It accomplished just that.

Please understand that I do not believe it was any kind of conspiracy.

I am saying a better motive could have been to start a fight for gun ownership.  Also a better motive could have been to sell guns and ammunition.  Another good motive could have been to stir up more mistrust in the government.  Those three would have actually had benefits.  I do not think it is a conspiracy either.  I just don't understand why people are so stuck on gun rights being a good motive if it was when there are better ones.


#445    Myles

Myles

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,419 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 26 February 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:


I am saying a better motive could have been to start a fight for gun ownership.  Also a better motive could have been to sell guns and ammunition.  Another good motive could have been to stir up more mistrust in the government.  Those three would have actually had benefits.  I do not think it is a conspiracy either.  I just don't understand why people are so stuck on gun rights being a good motive if it was when there are better ones.
I think this will directly lead to some restrictions on gun ownership.   Not sure what restrictions, maybe small.   Gun restrictions certainly gained steam after this.   Gun and ammo sails are short lived, but if legislation to limit any type of gun ownership passes, it will be lasting and have a snowball affect.


#446    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,365 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostMyles, on 26 February 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

I think this will directly lead to some restrictions on gun ownership.   Not sure what restrictions, maybe small.   Gun restrictions certainly gained steam after this.   Gun and ammo sails are short lived, but if legislation to limit any type of gun ownership passes, it will be lasting and have a snowball affect.

I know there could be some minimal benefit that could have been gained anyway.  Not a very good motive in my opinion.


#447    pallidin

pallidin

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,057 posts
  • Joined:09 Dec 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere south of the North Pole

  • "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:32 AM

So, 26 US citizen's were killed by the US GOV, (or secretly taken away)  to promote an "agenda"  ???

Way beyond strange.

I think the adherents of that notion suffer from mental illness.

Just my opinion.


#448    Myles

Myles

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 4,419 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

View Postpallidin, on 01 March 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

So, 26 US citizen's were killed by the US GOV, (or secretly taken away)  to promote an "agenda"  ???

Way beyond strange.

I think the adherents of that notion suffer from mental illness.

Just my opinion.
I agree.   It's just like  pearl harbor, twin towers and Roswell.


#449    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,448 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postpallidin, on 01 March 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

So, 26 US citizen's were killed by the US GOV, (or secretly taken away)  to promote an "agenda"  ???

Way beyond strange.

I think the adherents of that notion suffer from mental illness.

Just my opinion.

Not necessarily, Pallidin.

It is possible that another magnificent lie, another sleight-of-hand, another fiction, has been foisted upon the american people and the world.  It is entirely possible that nobody died, and that a FEMA exercise was simply carried out in grand style, complete with crying actors and voluntary participants.


#450    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,365 posts
  • Joined:21 May 2008

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 01 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

Not necessarily, Pallidin.

It is possible that another magnificent lie, another sleight-of-hand, another fiction, has been foisted upon the american people and the world.  It is entirely possible that nobody died, and that a FEMA exercise was simply carried out in grand style, complete with crying actors and voluntary participants.

There wasn't an exercise there was a class.  There is a very big difference between the two.