Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The end of life on the earth

TheLionsHunter

Day of Resurrection, or the Last Day, or the day when God will judge the humanity and the Jinn, according to the Islamic belief is the end of the world and is the end of life on the Earth, Participants in this belief of other faiths such as Jews and Christians),The date of the judgement from God when the God will give the priority to the faithful Unitarian sanction heaven and the polytheists and infidels with fire or throw to the Hell,Is called the Day of Resurrection because of the term ressurecte the dead people and call them from their tombs when they will become alive again but this time bringing all of them in order to self-employment and reward. The Muslims also believe that the Day of Resurrection has signs before it occurs is called the signs of the day of judgment or signs of the Day of Resurrection, and divided into small marks and big signs.

Most of this small marks are already happened and still no more for the beginning of the big signs when God will close the door of repentance.

Edited by Therefomer1

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLionsHunter

• Agent. Mulder

• Stellar

• chaoszerg

I wonder what happens to all those millions of dead, buried in boxes under 3 tons of packed earth come the ressurection? I guess they won't be going to the party, but won't be going to burn either.

I wonder how it would feel to be in Heaven next to a God that had just thrown a few billion people in an eternal fire? Pretty creepy! When it's lights-out, I bet they won't even dare to read under the sheets by torchlight :D

Between these two choices, I'd be happier stuck in my box 6 feet down!

I'm not very religious but have read the bible and spent a few years in various churches listening (sometimes between the lines) and, IMO, hell is not a literal place where you burn forever and ever. You have the body and the soul, two separate "entities". Every "body" must die (per the bible, this is the "first death"), although some believe there is a generation that will not die a physical death (I disagree).

The bible says some souls will be "cast into the lake of fire, this is the second death". However, not every "soul" will experience this "second death", which is the destruction or death of the soul.

It appears to me that if you are "written in the book of life", ie, you have accepted Jesus Christ as your savior, you get to spend eternity in the presence of God and, I assume, with your earthly friends and family.

If you are not written in this book, ie, you have rejected God during your life, your soul will be destroyed, or "killed off". Your body and soul will be as if neither ever existed.

You wont "burn in hell" forever, IMO. Your soul just wont "exist" anymore and you wont be in the presence of God.

BUT, I think at some point before the souls are destroyed, each soul (person) will be given one last chance to accept God and not be destroyed.

No clues as to when we might expect this, then?

Yes there is no clues as to when might expect this but the signs are the introductions of the clues and by the signs we might expect the end. it's just expect the end not the end itself ..by the way I didn't mention the time of resurection because no body know the time of this ..

thanks for your reply .

completely.jpg

Lol ..it looks like your image contain a saying which isn't about the topic because what I said is not completely different .

thank you .

I wonder what happens to all those millions of dead, buried in boxes under 3 tons of packed earth come the ressurection? I guess they won't be going to the party, but won't be going to burn either.

I wonder how it would feel to be in Heaven next to a God that had just thrown a few billion people in an eternal fire? Pretty creepy! When it's lights-out, I bet they won't even dare to read under the sheets by torchlight :D

Between these two choices, I'd be happier stuck in my box 6 feet down!

I think your sense of humour is all about this question "do you believe in life after death?" ..anyways thanks for your reply

Think hell seems the better deal than being with some psycho nut job.

LOL...I think you should be positive for example changing Hell by heaven and say Think Heaven seems the better deal than being with some psycho nut job.

thank you for your reply .

I'm not very religious but have read the bible and spent a few years in various churches listening (sometimes between the lines) and, IMO, hell is not a literal place where you burn forever and ever. You have the body and the soul, two separate "entities". Every "body" must die (per the bible, this is the "first death"), although some believe there is a generation that will not die a physical death (I disagree).

The bible says some souls will be "cast into the lake of fire, this is the second death". However, not every "soul" will experience this "second death", which is the destruction or death of the soul.

It appears to me that if you are "written in the book of life", ie, you have accepted Jesus Christ as your savior, you get to spend eternity in the presence of God and, I assume, with your earthly friends and family.

If you are not written in this book, ie, you have rejected God during your life, your soul will be destroyed, or "killed off". Your body and soul will be as if neither ever existed.

You wont "burn in hell" forever, IMO. Your soul just wont "exist" anymore and you wont be in the presence of God.

BUT, I think at some point before the souls are destroyed, each soul (person) will be given one last chance to accept God and not be destroyed.

please forgive me because I disagree about what you said in your reply and I'll try to make you see my point of view. According to my beliefs when someone die, the body is the first thing that nature destroy. everything in the body will be destroyed while the soul will go to another place waiting the day of the judgment.

when this day will come God will orederd the bones in the flesh in everybody died to re-create itself then the soul will come again to unit with the body because the body is the thing that will be rejected to the hell while the soul suffer ...think that Hell is a sever fire and our bodies can't stand this fire ...so soul is just a spirit how can fire hurt something can't touch it ?...so when the body will suffer from Hell, the soul in it will be punished because body will burn and soul will suffer ...but God told us that he will make the body change his skin when it will melt because of the heat to make the soul suffer over and over.

LOL...I think you should be positive for example changing Hell by heaven and say Think Heaven seems the better deal than being with some psycho nut job.

thank you for your reply .

Well no, since god has show he is more evil and cruel and selfish and petty and a complete fruit loop and killed more than than the Satan. I mean better to be with the lesser of two evils and God is the greater evil out of them both.

Well no, since god has show he is more evil and cruel and selfish and petty and a complete fruit loop and killed more than than the Satan. I mean better to be with the lesser of two evils and God is the greater evil out of them both.

No you're wrong, God is not evil and this attribute is not part of his characters, he is too merciful to his creatures . it's just creatures do wrong things and they should be punished. I give you a small example about this and you can understand the difference of what you said ..let's say that I made a mistake a very bad mistake over my brother for example and I hurt them then my parents tried to punish me to know my mistake and make sure that it'll not happen again. they just took to me without punishing me and they warned me. next I did the same mistake but this time they punished me and then later I was very careful about hurting my brother. let's make a simulation and perspetcive what's happened to me with God ...when God sent his messengers to guide the people some of them were good and some of them weren't so the God make his messangers warned the disbelievers. they didn't know their mistake and they died then God will punish them by sending them to Hell.

No you're wrong, God is not evil and this attribute is not part of his characters, he is too merciful to his creatures . it's just creatures do wrong things and they should be punished. I give you a small example about this and you can understand the difference of what you said ..let's say that I made a mistake a very bad mistake over my brother for example and I hurt them then my parents tried to punish me to know my mistake and make sure that it'll not happen again. they just took to me without punishing me and they warned me. next I did the same mistake but this time they punished me and then later I was very careful about hurting my brother. let's make a simulation and perspetcive what's happened to me with God ...when God sent his messengers to guide the people some of them were good and some of them weren't so the God make his messangers warned the disbelievers. they didn't know their mistake and they died then God will punish them by sending them to Hell.

Yes but god is supposed to be all knowing, he knew how things were going to start and how things were going to end for everyone of us before he created us, so he knew which ones are not going to follow him and which are, so him punishing us for the way he has created us is simply stupid.

Lets say you create a tv and remote you know that the remote needs batteries for the tv to work in your favour, but you try and switch it on anyway with the battery-less remote and get no response, then in a fit of rage you smash the tv as punishment for it not working, Is that smart if you knew what was going to happen anyway.

As for god sending messengers to warn people, he already knew who was going to listen and who was not, so why send messengers if he knows who is going to take notice of it and who are not, its stupid and a waste of time.

God just shows that his intelligence is not that great when it comes to thinking things through, punishes those in the most horrible of way for something he has set in motion and doomed them to before they came into existence. God really was drunk when he came up with his grand plan for people.

Day of Resurrection, or the Last Day, or the day when God will judge the humanity and the Jinn, according to the Islamic belief is the end of the world and is the end of life on the Earth, Participants in this belief of other faiths such as Jews and Christians),The date of the judgement from God when the God will give the priority to the faithful Unitarian sanction heaven and the polytheists and infidels with fire or throw to the Hell,Is called the Day of Resurrection because of the term ressurecte the dead people and call them from their tombs when they will become alive again but this time bringing all of them in order to self-employment and reward. The Muslims also believe that the Day of Resurrection has signs before it occurs is called the signs of the day of judgment or signs of the Day of Resurrection, and divided into small marks and big signs.

Most of this small marks are already happened and still no more for the beginning of the big signs when God will close the door of repentance.

If you consider the Jinn unseen, what do you consider the judgement to be based upon?

Edited by greggK

please forgive me because I disagree about what you said in your reply and I'll try to make you see my point of view. According to my beliefs when someone die, the body is the first thing that nature destroy. everything in the body will be destroyed while the soul will go to another place waiting the day of the judgment.

when this day will come God will orederd the bones in the flesh in everybody died to re-create itself then the soul will come again to unit with the body because the body is the thing that will be rejected to the hell while the soul suffer ...think that Hell is a sever fire and our bodies can't stand this fire ...so soul is just a spirit how can fire hurt something can't touch it ?...so when the body will suffer from Hell, the soul in it will be punished because body will burn and soul will suffer ...but God told us that he will make the body change his skin when it will melt because of the heat to make the soul suffer over and over.

And I disagree with you. Mainly because I dont have a clue what you are trying to say.

Battle ye not with polytheist we have more Gods. :gun:

They way I see it if you right I go to hell, if I am right then you return to a new life to grow and learn. My question which god is more just, my Gods and Goddesses who give you another chance or yours who gives you but one and if you get it wrong you're done?

Yes but god is supposed to be all knowing, he knew how things were going to start and how things were going to end for everyone of us before he created us, so he knew which ones are not going to follow him and which are, so him punishing us for the way he has created us is simply stupid.

Lets say you create a tv and remote you know that the remote needs batteries for the tv to work in your favour, but you try and switch it on anyway with the battery-less remote and get no response, then in a fit of rage you smash the tv as punishment for it not working, Is that smart if you knew what was going to happen anyway.

As for god sending messengers to warn people, he already knew who was going to listen and who was not, so why send messengers if he knows who is going to take notice of it and who are not, its stupid and a waste of time.

God just shows that his intelligence is not that great when it comes to thinking things through, punishes those in the most horrible of way for something he has set in motion and doomed them to before they came into existence. God really was drunk when he came up with his grand plan for people.

yes God knows who is going to follow his messengers and who is not going to follow them but he sent his messangers to warn them because God created us with a free will and don't forget that people can change ...so whether he knew that or he already wrote in the sky you're not going to follow that because you won't change your behaviour over follow someone sent by him .

ok I have a great example for you ...for example a teacher gave his students a test and he knew who is going to answer in a good way and who is going to answer in a bad way ...so he put before the test marks from A to D for everyone according to his experience and he made sure that there will be no cheater because of his sever behaviour over who catsh him. So when he took the test, his predected marks were close to the marks of the answers of the test .

it's the same God knew that you're not going to follw his messengers instead of that he sent someone to warn you because he knew that maybe you can change..don't forget you're with a free will ..

If you consider the Jinn unseen, what do you consider the judgement to be based upon?

For sure the Jinn are unseen .... and they will be judged by God like us ..and I know that from The holy book Qur'an and what the prophet said .

they are unseen from you but they are not from God ..and they have the same mission that they should worship the God, if not they judge like the disbelievers from humanity .

And I disagree with you. Mainly because I dont have a clue what you are trying to say.

a clue of what I'm trying to say !!! hummmmmm ..I think it was too clear what I said ok I will simply ..I said that the body punished but the soul suffers because the soul was evil while the body burns in hell the soul suffers.

the body is a slave for its soul.

ok I have a great example for you ...for example a teacher gave his students a test and he knew who is going to answer in a good way and who is going to answer in a bad way ...so he put before the test marks from A to D for everyone according to his experience and he made sure that there will be no cheater because of his sever behaviour over who catsh him. So when he took the test, his predected marks were close to the marks of the answers of the test .

it's the same God knew that you're not going to follw his messengers instead of that he sent someone to warn you because he knew that maybe you can change..don't forget you're with a free will ..

umm, no. a Guess or prediction is not truth. your god Knows the truth apparently.

anyways, lets bring up the supposed 'flood' example. how many did your god kill there? or how about the murdering of the egyptian first borns? just naming a few.

Local legend, urban legend, if you will. the Jews have their oint, not agreeing with yours. See why you need Sculley? :w00t: As for what has been wriiten about the "End Of Days",remember, some crazy Jew, stuck on an island, was writing down what he was hallucinating over from lack of adequate nutritional needs. :w00t:

Local legend, urban legend, if you will. the Jews have their oint, not agreeing with yours. See why you need Sculley? :w00t: As for what has been wriiten about the "End Of Days",remember, some crazy Jew, stuck on an island, was writing down what he was hallucinating over from lack of adequate nutritional needs. :w00t:

Again...What??? your last 2 posts to me have been pure jibberish.

but, youre stating the bible stories that were talking about are urban legends? i dont believe a word of the bible, but, is that what you mean?

i do need Scully now, maybe she can makes sense of this incoherent stuff.

To me, the fact that certain people have committed terrible acts of cruelty excludes the possibility that there is an all-knowing, all-powerful deity who created all of us. What makes more sense to me is the "nature is blind" idea. All the people of the world have different personality traits and it is inevitable that some of them will end up more cruel (or evil) than others. At the same time, I believe it is important for people to stand up for what they believe is right and by doing so, eventually we can rid our world of the darkness that has been with us for so long.