Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Houston “Chupacabra” Sightings Could Be Real

Still Waters

Are fantasy fans attempting to breed their own real-life mythical animals?

A recent sighting of the mythical chupacabra could be the result of exotic animal owners interbreeding their pets, according to a Houston animal control expert.

http://disinfo.com/2...ly-bred-animal/

http://www.chron.com...eal-5201065.php

I've seen clips on the boob tube about the sick looking, mangey dogs being caught on film...

What I want to know is...how did the Chupacabra go from a semi reptilian goat sucking thing on two legs to a mangey mut dog?

• Like 9

Waiting for some loonie to go and say they saw it sucking the blood of some other animal, then all the cryptid weirdos would have a field day...

So, what, people are breeding dogs, shaving them, and then starving them to the death?

• Like 1

Texan Chupacabra. Proof!

Edited by DumpsterJesus

A recent sighting of the mythical chupacabra could be the result of exotic animal owners interbreeding their pets, according to a Houston animal control expert.

Um Houston? Really in Houston? Chupacubra um ok going I am just going to be laughing a bit. Might even go to Houston to see if I could see the creature. When you get your information from a source know as disinformation then you know it's going to be bad. In Houston chronicles, they said they were inbreeding the dogs that proves channel view area in my opinion.

Edited by Ryinrea
  • Like 1

If you can't chew nor swallow big bites like snakes, you suck. As in, you suck your food. I'd imagine one-toothed animals, or animals made to be one-toothed, would do this.

• Like 1

This is just looney tune.

• Like 1

I still believe the Chupacabra did exist, perhaps of alien origin. Not some animal with a bad case of mange.

Um Houston? Really in Houston? Chupacubra um ok going I am just going to be laughing a bit. Might even go to Houston to see if I could see the creature. When you get your information from a source know as disinformation then you know it's going to be bad. In Houston chronicles, they said they were inbreeding the dogs that proves channel view area in my opinion.

It must be true! http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=262855

The Chupacabra, from what I remember, was never described as looking like any known animal. It was a small creature walking on two legs, with scales possibly (reptile?) and glowing red eyes. Those are just sick dogs in those videos, or hybrids or whatever. They're not the Chupacabra described by witnesses years ago. I wonder if this was intentionally done to get people off the real creature? Maybe it was a lab experiment gone wrong in Puerto Rico, which I've heard was the original reported sightings. I'm not saying it's without a doubt real, but I don't discount the possibility either. I mean, here I am, someone who suffers from sleep paralysisi, and have actually seen creatures on top of me. Science tells me it's a trick of the brain, perhaps dreaming, but my own instincts tell me otherwise. I'm just saying, people can easily dismiss it, because it doesn't happen to them. , but it is very real to those who experience these strange encounters.

• Like 1

The stories about the "Chupacabra" are interesting but not grounded in reality. People see something, misidentify it, and hear reports of similar creatures then suddenly remember their sighting being the same. The test of these myths would be to find the actual creature, which always seems to be beyond reach of believers. It's okay to believe in the Chupacabra, just as it is to believe in the Easter Bunny. Find the thing, then it's game on.....

• Like 3

It has been very interesting to witness the evolution of the "mythical" lizard like "Chupacabra", into the commonly observed, killed, filmed, and DNA tested, (yet somehow still) "mythical" mangy canine "Chupacabra".

• Like 1

Texan Chupacabra. Proof!

[media=]

[/media]

You do know that they

If you can't chew nor swallow big bites like snakes, you suck. As in, you suck your food. I'd imagine one-toothed animals, or animals made to be one-toothed, would do this.

Don't forget the creatures that have proboscis and inject acid like fluid into their prey that turns their insides into goo which they suck out.
  • Like 1

It has been very interesting to witness the evolution of the "mythical" lizard like "Chupacabra", into the commonly observed, killed, filmed, and DNA tested, (yet somehow still) "mythical" mangy canine "Chupacabra".

Don't forget the "of alien origin" part.

Don't forget the "of alien origin" part.

:D I almost forgot about that theory on the Chupacabra. I like it how people always claim mythical creatures like Chupacabra & Bigfoot are alien in origin since they can't find them. Unicorns must be alien too, because no one can find those elusive beasts either :lol:

• Like 1

:D I almost forgot about that theory on the Chupacabra. I like it how people always claim mythical creatures like Chupacabra & Bigfoot are alien in origin since they can't find them. Unicorns must be alien too, because no one can find those elusive beasts either :lol:

Ok now I am just imagining a unicorn driving a spaceship...............
  • Like 3

Ok now I am just imagining a unicorn driving a spaceship...............

thats why they have the horn, their hooves are to big to push all those small buttons.

• Like 3

thats why they have the horn, their hooves are to big to push all those small buttons.

You know I was thinking the same thing!

I've seen clips on the boob tube about the sick looking, mangey dogs being caught on film...

What I want to know is...how did the Chupacabra go from a semi reptilian goat sucking thing on two legs to a mangey mut dog?

I really really don't understand this, how can anyone honestly see anything other than a dog in those links? Have they never seen a dog before?

• Like 1

The evolution of cryptids is indeed interesting and baffling and troubling and a great way to provide a Present-Day or an Historical Past to a cryptid's portfolio. imo

I really really don't understand this, how can anyone honestly see anything other than a dog in those links? Have they never seen a dog before?

I just wish that people saw an animal in need, instead of some legendary creature that needs to be shot.

• Like 1

Houston isn't exactly teeming with goats. Poor thing is going to starve.

• Like 1