Photo

heart shaped rock

Posted by sickpuppy , 26 August 2009 · 215 views

my dog had to be put down.

it started out as my dog, but i had an argument with my dad many years earlier, and he ended up 'owning' sasha

the night before she died, i was saying goodbye.. sasha (our dog) was just laying there, i patting her..

with tears in my eyes i am saying to sash that i was sorry, and i hoped she had a good life.. i happened to look down, and there in front of me was a rock shaped like a love heart.

i'll upload a photo one day soon..

WiCkEdWENDIGO
Aug 26 2009 05:21 AM
i have 5 aussies and it would kill me if any died they are my family...im so sorry for your loss
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss....

Daughter of the Nine Moons
Aug 26 2009 05:27 PM
What a terrible feeling to lose a beloved pet. I had a heart shaped rock my dad found but I lost it long time ago. I really would like to see yours.

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT
Aug 26 2009 10:19 PM
Im sorry you needed to help your dog by ending the suffering she was going thru....
Its a hard thing to have to do, but it is the kindest thing we can do for our beloved to help stop their pain...

XXOO
wow thnx for your comments folks, i'm truly touched :) i will upload the photo soon as possible and send a link to 9 moons. may the great spirit shine on you all :)
i still carry the rock in my wallet, recently got a laptop.. so one day soon it appears i will be able to post a photo of the heart shaped rock. i smiled when i read your comments once more. peace and starlight to you all.
i finally got a pic of the rock, but it's in like 3000x2000 mode, need to trim it right down and then upload it (and now imageshack wants me to register before i upload?!?!) ..it's always bloody something.. so if there's some way i can use UM to host the pic (once trimmed) could someone let me know? ..oh yeah, jesus & skittles to you all? :P
finally got the pic online
oh yeah, i finally got electricity too :)