Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Order Of the Skull n Bones

Gabriel

Any one have any info on the order of the skull n bones ( real info not off the movie) im intrested very much so after hearing john kerry, g.w. bush, and g.bush sr. were involved in the order, so were a lot of elected officals. i know they have a crypt that was broken in to and reveild coffins and symbols, any thoughts, any good links?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gabriel

• Celumnaz

• lego jedi

• amalek

Top Posters In This Topic

did a quick search of these forums with the search button at the top of the page and I pulled these two links posted by other members in the past. Really thought there'd be more on it tho...

I guess it's a start, hope it helps. original.gif

http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

http://www.guerrillanews.com/counter_intel...nce/doc808.html

seemingly their initiations require those wishing to join to recite their sexual history whilst reclining in a coffin .... losers ...

last night on the presidential debate G.W said he admired that Kerry was a Yale man, G.W. dad and grandfather were bonesmen and so was

Sen.Kerry, and his wife's father Mr heinz!!!!!!!!!!

G.W. & Kerry were both in the Skull & Bones. That was they're secret little inside joke last night on the debate. The S&B is Eff'd, they have the bones of Jer-on-a-moe (spelt foeinetically) (sp) they do genetic expairiments on 'him.' Dont ask me why or what for, I dont know. Thats all I know. That and that it was apparently the biggest mistake for this organization to be leaked. ph34r.gif style

Edited by Mr. Blonde