Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Craft and Space Correlation

topsecretresearch

I made this observation looking at different types of disc craft and that there is a correlation with what people observe in UFO sightings and space.

Lets look at a disc-shaped craft with a raised dome:

saucerasheim.jpg

And a black hole with even horizon and singularity

blackholes_singularity.jpg

A saturn shaped disc:

corydon2487.gif

A planet with rings = Saturn

planet_saturn.gif

A glowing UFO or Plasma saucer

francefourbeams.jpg

The sun, sol or a star is comprised of plasma

sol.jpg

EM effects in UFO cases

See: http://www.nicap.org/papers/92apsiee.htm

heart-earth-fields.jpg

The Earth is protected by an EM field

There are other examples as well......

I often have random thoughts that are pretty much unsupported and devoid of any analysis whatsoever.. and I tend to keep them to myself.. But in the spirit of this topic, let's go...

black+hat.png

candle1.jpg

ClownHat260.jpg

So, witches, snuffing out candles, and clowns? Aha!! - I'm beginning to see a very obvious pattern..

No, wait.. I'm not.

• Like 6

I often have random thoughts that are pretty much unsupported and devoid of any analysis whatsoever.. and I tend to keep them to myself.. But in the spirit of this topic, let's go...

black+hat.png

candle1.jpg

ClownHat260.jpg

So, witches, snuffing out candles, and clowns? Aha!! - I'm beginning to see a very obvious pattern..

No, wait.. I'm not.

Maybe get some professional help.............. you obviously need it

Seeing patterns where there are none is a well known psychological phenomenon for us humans. The Conspiracy crowd and pareidolia (Face on Mars) are pretty much depending on it.

Also, if it went over your head for some unknown reason, Chrlzs was joking.

2 quick tips for you Zeta -

1. When quoting a post full of images, snip the images unless there is a VERY good reason to repeat them. Otherwise you will be regarded as impolite and a bandwidth waster.

2. When suggesting professional help, please be specific. Point out what type, and, more importantly, be precise in identifying why.. Otherwise it might be thought that this was a simplistic ad hominem.

In this case, I have used the exact same methodology as the OP, in that I have identified things that look similar. Now, mathematically and geometrically I would be quite happy to prove that my images are in fact a closer match than the OP's... indeed, because I was just looking at close matches without having some sort of space bias, as the OP clearly has, then my approach is more sound and cannot be criticised for Confirmation Bias or Pareidolia.

To Haz.. joking? Moi?

:w00t:

• Like 5

The standard Flying Saucer model I think of is something like this:

how-to-draw-a-ufo-step-5.jpg

I've never seen any shaped like these:

saucerasheim.jpg

blackholes_singularity.jpg

let's not forget the Freudian implications of cigar-shaped UFO's.......

FYI. A saucer with raised dome is in UFO reports. The domed disc is also a very common type of saucer. See example below.

19822.JPG

Yes, it is supported in UFO cases.

Seeing patterns where there are none is a well known psychological phenomenon for us humans. The Conspiracy crowd and pareidolia (Face on Mars) are pretty much depending on it.

Also, if it went over your head for some unknown reason, Chrlzs was joking.

Hazzard that wasn't a very smart thing to write. Scientist look for patterns in analyzing data.

"From these observations, scientists begin to look for patterns that repeat themselves in the data."

http://assist.educ.m... Scientists.pdf

NICAP have cataloged UFO EM-effects cases. That would be considered a pattern looking at UFO data.

http://www.noufors.c...ects_june60.pdf

Also see: UFO Evidence - Electromagnetic Effects

EM effects would be based on witness observation and not the so called "conspiracy crowd" since no one is claiming conspiracy.

People are reporting similar things in UFO sightings = a UFO pattern.

Please think before you post.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Some UFO probes look like metallic spheres.

I don't know if they're probes or not, but they were metal balls.

I don't know if they're probes or not, but they were metal balls.

Based on UFO witness accounts of spheres emanatting from UFO craft I would say probes. Similar to drone craft but of course more advanced.

ocotlan8.jpg

ROMER1.jpg

sketch%20taylor%20spencer%20encyc.gif

To the OP: You do know that a black hole doesn't actually look like or is shaped like that, right?

It's a simplistic diagram meant to convey a concept that is impossible to actually draw as a simple diagram. Why would ET make a wizard's hat shaped UFO that somewhat resembles a diagram of how earth scientists use to convey something about black holes?

You should take a page from your own book.

• Like 1

I made this observation looking at different types of disc craft and that there is a correlation with what people observe in UFO sightings and space.

May I ask where you are heading with this? What you are saying is like people see bunnies in clouds, people see shapes in space that look a bit like some UFO's? What does the correlation mean? It would appear to be a space based example of paredolia?

• Like 1

Hum ? I think were onto something now ! INK blot UFo research ! UFO`s fly in the clouds,Bunnies hop in the woods,Big Foot tromps in the woods,Loch Nessy swims the the Loch,and I love my Paredolia with Vodka sauce and Lots of parmaggino ! :tu:

• Like 1

What does the correlation mean?

It supports the ETH = space faring craft.

What does an airplane look like? kind of like a bird right? It has a tail, two wings.

These UFO craft kind of resemble what you would see in outer space because they are space faring.

The technology is very in tune with space. A species that has mastered space travel.

To the OP: You do know that a black hole doesn't actually look like or is shaped like that, right?

It's a simplistic diagram meant to convey a concept that is impossible to actually draw as a simple diagram. Why would ET make a wizard's hat shaped UFO that somewhat resembles a diagram of how earth scientists use to convey something about black holes?

You may have a point but then agian a black hole looks like that on a diagram for a reason. The singularity (dome of the disc) and event horizon ( base or skirt of the disc).

As for the wizard hat saucer here's a case from Spain:

June 14,1974; Medellin, Spain

Source: Newspaper "Pueblo," June 22, 1974, by J. M. Amilibia Submitted by: Sr. Pedro Redon, MUFON Representative for Spain, through Joe Brill, International Coordinator Translated by: Bill Armstrong

spainraiseddome.jpg?height=203&width=320

Witness: Santiago Pulido Romero

"What was its form?"

"Underneath or below it was round with a kind of tower which terminated in a point on top. The round part was transparent and from the interior came out an intense yellow light. The tower shone like metal...

"You say that it was transparent. Did you see anything in its interior at the times when the object came near to you?"

"Yes. I, saw clearly three men. Three men very tall, more than two meters, who were moving stiffly as though under orders and who had something on their heads like helmets or something similar. They moved about on foot. I tell you it was something to see."

"What size would you estimate it was?"

"The round part was about twenty meters in diameter and the tower about ten meters in height. "

Here's another case described in Need To Know by Timothy Good.

July 1968; Inland near the USSR, Black Sea

Dr Irena Scott. CUFOS. DAI - America's photo reconnaissance spy satellite programes - Kehole and Talent.

The object on the photograph was shaped like a saucer with a raised dome in the center. It appeared to be saucer-shaped with a dome [which] appeared to be quite tall in comparison to the brim - almost like a high top hat, or like the Kecksburb, Pennsylvania, object standing on end.

What does an airplane look like? kind of like a bird right? It has a tail, two wings.

These UFO craft kind of resemble what you would see in outer space because they are space faring.

The technology is very in tune with space. A species that has mastered space travel.

OK, fair enough! I can live with that. But without atmosphere, a spaceship can be any shape it wants to be can't it? Can there be an opportune shape for a spacecraft? Or would that possibly be based on entering many atmospheres? Maybe a certain shape is good for entry to all types of atmospheric densities?

Hazzard that wasn't a very smart thing to write. Scientist look for patterns in analyzing data.

Please think before you post.

You cant possibly compare your self with a scientist analyzing data. :lol: All you are doing here is looking for stuff that fits your preconsived notion.

Airplanes have a vague resemblance to birds for functional reasons. They are designed to be aerodynamic and have wings that provide lift.

What advantage is there to making an interstellar spacecraft look like a diagram of a black hole or to have a superficial to a gas giant with a ring system?

Humans have mastered sea-faring travel. But we don't have boats that look like underwater volcanoes or octopuses or other random things in the sea because that would make no sense.