Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien invasion could be closer than we think.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Habitat

Habitat

Government Agent

• 3,389 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Relax, they are friendly, if they weren't, we wouldn't be around to read silly stories !

#32    Subsonicjourno

Subsonicjourno

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

• https://www.facebook.com/Unconqueredseries

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:13 PM

so many loonies on here lately.... :whistle:

#33    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,130 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Post747400, on 09 October 2012 - 06:59 AM, said:

it's obviously a clandestine fight for control of the Interdimensional Portal, or perhaps Atlantis, which the U.S. secrectly discovered beneath the Pacific a while back. It may be to do with the Mayans as well; they did a lot of stuff round there too.

:lol:

port al

#34    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

This topic is utter nonsense, it's stuff like this that causes people to laugh at proper scientific study of UFO's.

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#35    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,130 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

View PostHMS Dreadnought, on 09 October 2012 - 12:50 PM, said:

This topic is utter nonsense, it's stuff like this that causes people to laugh at proper scientific study of UFO's.

Blame Gordon Duff......who I think is a kind of PSYOPS guy.

#36    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Psychic Spy

• 1,463 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

View Postbee, on 09 October 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

Blame Gordon Duff......who I think is a kind of PSYOPS guy.

People need to learn to think for themselves & filter out the waffle :tu:

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#37    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:24 PM

View PostAngelsShadow, on 09 October 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

It's not talking about aircraft, it's talking about seacraft... sooooo... Yeah... Don't see your point.

This was actually a release of information that some Asian countries already know about. As you can see in the article, the Asian media and government has been relatively open about this to their citizens.

I didnt want to say anything in case people think I'm mad.

But when I went on holiday to Hawaii we watched a giant cigar shaped craft emerge from the ocean pulsating in light. A beam shot out of it and entered my mind where the intergalactic brotherhood told me all about the future of the planet Earth and what would happen to the human race.

At that point an air armada of Chinese and US fight jets appeared and started shooting missles at the alien ship. It quickly destroyed 5 of them and then entered back into the sea to escape. The Chinese arrested us and took us to a brain washing camp. There were Americans there too and they warned me that the Japanese have a secret alliance with the aliens to conquer the world which is why China hates them so much.

I really do believe everything you've said is true.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 09 October 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#38    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:27 PM

How are they going to defend the entire planet if they are just off the coast of San Francisco? What if they land on the other side of the planet? Like District 9.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#39    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

i think you watch too much tv, and have a big imaginatiion.

nothing will happen

#40    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

No offence AngelsShadow, but I think you need to slow down a bit when you come across these types of reports. I've read a few of your topics now and you seem to read some crazy report, get excited and post it without checking how likely it could be or if it's been discussed/debunked already.

This story, the 'time traveler' in the Charlie Chaplin movie, you talking about someone trying to escape off an island by raft and ending up back on the island and you blame that on a 'higher intelligence' toying around instead of tide.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#41    justcalmebubba

justcalmebubba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

• there are many things that bump along in the nite but there are sum of us that bump back

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:09 PM

1st is was wearwolves 2 it was vampires 3 the zombie attacks and now god damn aliens!!!! omg  like how do we kill them ? whats the skin made out of? where and when do they eat what do they eat  do they poop  do they breed???????? omg look its elvis he's back leading the attack run run run run run awayyyy far away

sorry i had to be a smart ass  but realy aliens  i only know if they made it a million miles across space to get here you can bet on it they just dont want to shake your and to say hello!

Edited by justcalmebubba, 09 October 2012 - 03:10 PM.

#42    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Read my replies to the first thread.  It's been debunked already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users