Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Roswell guard ordered to 'shoot to kill'

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#196    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,955 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 May 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Joe Ezseterhas has some experience in this, maybe he can give you some pointers :P

:clap: :tu:  excellent

#197    Capt. P. Lilandra

Capt. P. Lilandra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 09:25 AM

Standard protocol for “unexplained” or classified sites no matter if it’s a crash site of an experimental aircraft/UFO or a secure site such as area 51 is Shoot to wound ideally but shoot to kill is authorised when and only when three warnings have been disregarded.
Shoot to wound is for obvious reasons, if a person is that determined to access and secure site then we want to know why even if the answer is just “I was curious” and to make a legal example if them to try to stop other from doing it.

Edited by Capt. P. Lilandra, 12 June 2013 - 09:26 AM.

#198    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostCapt. P. Lilandra, on 12 June 2013 - 09:25 AM, said:

Standard protocol for “unexplained” or classified sites no matter if it’s a crash site of an experimental aircraft/UFO or a secure site such as area 51 is Shoot to wound ideally but shoot to kill is authorised when and only when three warnings have been disregarded.
Shoot to wound is for obvious reasons, if a person is that determined to access and secure site then we want to know why even if the answer is just “I was curious” and to make a legal example if them to try to stop other from doing it.

For people that might even be the case in some instances, but for Aliens, that seems more than strange, Quarantine seems a much more important protocol to me. No good if the dead body still wipes out the planet is it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#199    Amerix

Amerix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

What most people will never understand, because they are so closed minded, is that after WW2, the US knew they would be in some sort of conflict with the USSR, given their aggressive stance and territorial claims after the war (East Berlin and the iron curtain).   Both sides were rushing to secure as many former Nazi scientists as they could, and both sides were experamenting with new, top secret technology they didn't want the other to have.

Of course a shoot to kill order was given, especially if what this really was, was something of significant tactical importance they were working on.  People don't understand how the government works when it comes to this sort of top secret stuff, so they think a shoot to kill order must mean aliens, when in reality, its standard operating procedure when protecting sensetive information/technology.

#200    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Cases like this are great, but its unfortunate that the only really interesting stuff is from all these years ago, or rendlesham forest etc..  its mainly cases where reputable people have seen things but its hard to get any information at all, and definatly not an actual video of it.

I just wish something would happen in modern world 2013 in a major city with everyone filiming it :(  sadly i doubt it will happen

#201    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Posteley, on 19 June 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Cases like this are great, but its unfortunate that the only really interesting stuff is from all these years ago, or rendlesham forest etc..  its mainly cases where reputable people have seen things but its hard to get any information at all, and definatly not an actual video of it.

I just wish something would happen in modern world 2013 in a major city with everyone filiming it :(  sadly i doubt it will happen

Re; the case at Rendlesham forest, there was a cassette oral notation from one of the top officers who saw the ufo, and another had written detailed notes and drawings of the ufo as well.

#202    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,947 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 19 June 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Re; the case at Rendlesham forest, there was a cassette oral notation from one of the top officers who saw the ufo, and another had written detailed notes and drawings of the ufo as well.
I can only suggest searching these forums for Rendlesham discussions.
The two claimed accounts you mention were/are not even from the same night; Penniston's account, and the location where his encounter was supposed to have taken place, have varied over the course of time.

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#203    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

View Posteley, on 19 June 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

Isn't that suspicious! ;)

Nothing like the "Good Old Days" Of the 50's and 60's is it.

But I think there may well be a reason for that.

Edited by psyche101, 20 June 2013 - 01:07 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#204    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

YEah ! E.T now has the Jump on us ! There all on line ! :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users