Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Funny Ways Animals Sleep: Do They Dream?

Still Waters

Scientists are taking a closer look at slumbering cats, rats, and even cuttlefish to find out what happens during their Zzzs.

All animals need to get their Z's, but some of them do so in more unusual ways than others. Watch and learn fun facts about how walruses, bats, hippos, puppies, and other animals sleep.

http://news.national...ng-cats-brains/

• Like 3

I know dogs dream. You should have seen my dog when she was having one. While laying on her side she would be moving her legs like she was running and she would make muffled barks. Sometimes I would wake her because I thought she might be having a nightmare.

I know dogs dream. You should have seen my dog when she was having one. While laying on her side she would be moving her legs like she was running and she would make muffled barks. Sometimes I would wake her because I thought she might be having a nightmare.

They say it is best to not wake a dog having a nightmare. The logic behind that is the dog will remember the nightmare if it is woken up during it but will not remember the nightmare if left asleep.

Edited by Razer