Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Latest UFO Reports!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    schadeaux

schadeaux

Ambiguitous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 08:27 PM

From eXoNews:

user posted image
National UFO Reporting Center 8/2/2003 Bristol, TN
Videotaped disc shaped craft in broad daylight

At 19:45 hours EST, my son and myself were standing in our driveway talking. For some reason, and about at the same moment we both saw an object in the sky to our NNW. At first, I thought it to be a balloon and called my wife to bring the binoculars. This object, through the binoculars, was flattened, perfectly disc shaped and was wobbling and rolling side to side and up and down. It did grow a little closer to us and it reflected sunlight as it turned. Positively metallic, smooth and disc shaped. We watched it for a while and I ran in and got the camcorder and digital camera. I have about 5 minutes of absolutely fantastic footage on the tape, but the digital camera failed miserably.

The object slowly moved NNW until it was out of sight. I am ex military (13 years) and proficient in aircraft identification and this one was not in the books!! All I can say is I got proof…

(NUFORC Note: We have spoken with the witness by telephone, and he sounds adamant as to having captured a UFO on video. We have looked at still images taken from the video, and they indicate a round, dark object against a daylight sky.

The witness reports having forwarded a copy of the video to NUFORC, which should arrive soon. We will view it, and report here. PD)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
National UFO Reporting Center 8/4/2003 Littleton, CO
White disc flying over south Denver metro area

Seeing UFOs from my office window happens frequently. About an hour ago, I was on the phone with a client, and looking at the western sky. From above a bank of clouds comes a bright white, flattened oval -- not an airliner, but a disk shape -- flying in a path that would bring it directly overhead. The object was about 1/8th of an inch wide at arm's length. My best guess is that it was flying at altitude of about 10,000 to 15,000 feet, with a speed of perhaps 200 to 300 MPH -- similar to a jet. It was elongated to the left and right sides with no fuselage. I watched it for a few seconds to try and determine what it was, and decided to ask my client if I could call her back in a few minutes. Outside a few seconds later, I never caught sight of it again. It was partly cloudy with much blue sky overhead, so I was surprised (and disappointed) when I couldn't find it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
National UFO Reporting Center 8/3/2003 Manville, NJ
Brighter and dimmer

On August 3rd, 2003 my father looked out the window and noticed a bright light that was close to earth that would get bright then dimmer then totally disappear then it would get bright dimmer and disappear and it continued that process for a while, we then called his friend and he came over with his girl friend and it disappeared for a little bit maybe 2-3 minutes then it would reappear as we watched it do its same process (get bright dim and disappear.)

All out of no where something hit it to it and ricocheted off it in two different pieces my father's friends left and me and my father watched it until 12:17 am when the sightings seemed to stop.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
National UFO Reporting Center 8/3/2003 London (UK/England)
A shiny silver ball

Sunbathing in Crystal Park, London, UK. Enjoying the hot weather and watching the occasional plane fly overhead. I then noticed a large silver ball floating directly above me higher than most of the aircraft, although I could see clearly that it was a large shiny silver ball. It seemed to shake every now and then, but hovered at the same altitude for about 10 minutes. A large jumbo jet started flying towards it, and the ball started moving up.

The plane passed and I watched as the ball continued upwards. The sky was clear and blue except for a few wispy clouds.

As the ball passed through one of the clouds the cloud lit up for a split second, as if there was a lightening storm within in, although it was clearly not a storm cloud. The ball became faint as it disappeared until it looked like a small star in the bright blue sky. Then it vanished out of sight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
user posted image
National UFO Reporting Center 8/3/2003 Oceanside, CA
Tight formation of metallic egg shaped crafts

Driving North on Interstate 5 a bright light or reflection was noticed on the West side of the highway passing through the city of Oceanside. The exact location was about 1/4 mi. S. of CA 78 and 1 mile S. of Camp Pendleton. The light slowly cruised over the freeway at which time I noticed it was composed of 4 roughly faceted egg shaped objects in a very tight diamond formation. Immediately, I suspected a helicopter of some sort, since they often cruise the highway to observe traffic or Marine helicopters out and about. The configuration did not register as a helicopter or any other conventional aircraft. What was observed were the 4 egg shaped objects bobbing up and down with respect to each. The altitude was low, less than 1000 feet.

This estimate was due to the fact of the clarity of the surfaces reflecting the sun and the object's sharp outline against the clear sky. They appeared to be strongly metallic colored ranging from gray to black to strong sun reflection. Each one was alternating in these colors and reflections on different parts, which also supported my estimation this was not a single craft. I followed them as they crossed my field of view high in my windshield until lost from sight as they flew overhead. I didn't hear any typical aircraft sound. There were many cars around me as I stuck my hand out of the window and pointed up. Someone else must have seen it too.

After a short time I decided to look into my rear view mirrors and I was then able to see them once again in the same tight formation on the West side of the freeway directly over the city of Oceanside. I am hoping others who had seen this will report it since it was so easily viewed.

Perhaps there is a logical explanation since it was so close to a major Marine base.

(NUFORC Note: Witness describes self as having considerable technical background. We have attempted to return his telephoned report, but we have not been successful in establishing contact with him at the numbers he left in his message. PD)

National UFO Reporting Center - http://www.nuforc.org

"To study and not think is a waste.
To think and not study is dangerous."
Confucius

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users