Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral Projection - Stuck at Vibrations

AstProj

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forum for about a week now, I've read pretty much every post on Astral Projection. Ive kind of become obsessed with trying to have an OBE. I have a friend who has been having OBE's since she was very young.. But she has them in a different way. She is a christian believer in God and her first experience she was taken by Jesus out of her body into different dimensions (heaven, space). Ever since then, her world changed and she was able to see in the spiritual world. Now she is able to have an OBE just by thinking of a place she wants to go to right before she falls asleep.

I myself have experienced being saved and born again by accepting Jesus and believing that he is God. I have had a really dark past with drugs and many many other dark things and I remember my friend telling me about God and being saved and I just thought it was all a bunch of B.S and thought of myself as God. Until one night a couple of years ago, I was watching some youtube videos. And randomly i stumbled across this one video and something came over me that made me confess that Jesus is God. The second that i made that confession in my mind, this spirit-like wind flooded my room. It was so thick that it was un-mistakable. At that moment when that energy filled the room, it revealed so much knowledge and wisdom to me about life. It showed me how everything in life happened and why it happened. It showed me life without God (life without protection) how we get attacked by demonic spirits. It took me to specific moments in my life, showed me how music affects us when we sing along to the lyrics and how a lot of the things that happened in my life were caused by the music i was listening to, repeating the lyrics over and over again with emotions and them coming to life. Because our thoughts become reality. And when you add emotion to that, it makes them that much stronger to come alive. I learned so much that night. I remember repenting for all my sins and I knew that was the start of a new life. I had read the book "The Secret" and knew a lot about the law of attraction before that night, but what I learned that night couldn't compare to a million "The Secret" kind of books.

I didn't know what that energy in the room was until months after when I started reading the Bible. That energy that flooded the room was the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit comes to you and reveals things to you once you confess and believe with all your heart that Jesus is God and that he died for us and we repent for our sins. Thats when we get saved. I remember that night like it was yesterday.

Sorry I went a little off track but I just felt like I needed to share that with you guys.

Moving on, I have known that you can leave your body for a while now (because of my friend). So just the last couple of weeks I started reading a lot about Astral Projection and have been practicing every night. And sometimes even in the after noon.

Since the 3rd or 4th try, I can get to the Vibrations stage with no problem. Within 20-30 mins. Theres no mistake about feeling the Vibrations. They come over me and always very intense vibrations. But I get stuck there. I even feel myself floating up and i keep floating and floating high (i feel the sensation) but nothing. I cant see anything and cant get any further than that.

Can someone help me? I have tried every technique. I tried the rope method, which as soon as I start climbing, the vibrations are so intense that I feel like my heart will explode. But I'm very calm they don't distract me one bit. Im just laying there calm as can be. Ive tried rolling out.. Ive tried everything, even making my own techniques but nothing works. My body is in sleep paralysis every time.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• preacherman76

• AstProj

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome to the boards. Thank you for sharing so deeply. A lot of people I talk to find it hard to actually get out once they reach the vibration stage. I don't know why, cause to me getting to the vib is the hard part. Getting out from there is easy. Though one time I did experience paralysis and had to shift my focus to another technique. I'd normally just roll hard off the bed, but cause I was paralyzed obviously that wasn't possible. So I did the balloon technique. I opened my eyes and just pretended my body was being filled with helium. Floated right up and out. When that vib becomes really strong, for me, it's a sure sign I'm ready to get out. It almost sounds like fear could be holding you back.