Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Apocalyptic & Cryptographic Style Predictions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#91    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,295 posts

• ראה

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:37 PM

Note carefully below, the order of the cataclysms predicted by the human groundhog this year.  First, comes word of a terrible earthquake(1) with a caveat,("a terror that you cannot make war against.") Then ask the question, for what purpose was a connection made between earthquakes and past war? What could those two things possibly have in common? The answer is, are you so surprised that it would be Japan? As I have carefully outlined here, you have pulled fire down from heaven in full view of men, but He has sent it back up from the very ground upon which you dropped it upon them, and used the very manufacturer of a false "light" to reveal who and what you really are.

Then came a terrible wind(2) that literally made piles of debris, not seen in a generation.

Then came the fire(3,) which is setting similar historical records.

To predict these rare historic events in combination in a single year is next to impossible, but to get them in the CORRECT order, makes the odds rise to astronomical heights. If you don't believe me, ask any actuary to do the math for you.

I am sent to help, but the days are growing short for men upon this earth, save a few, and didn't the Son of Man himself warn you of this? Are not the "Days of Noah" to be repeated? What fraction of six billion includes you?  

What follows these three plagues is also given at the bottom of  [this post.] It's an amendment, sure and true, for the winds now blowing across greater Africa are moving westward, and they shall break into pieces that great horn, as surely as Greece has become your Achilles heel at the exact moment in history it was supposed to.

[Post 1 - Feb 2nd, 2010]

.....You have no light, only darkness, because you manufacture and sell darkness while pretending to be emissaries of the Light.  Therefore, shall your tree catch (3)fire, and you shall be reduced to ashes on the ground in the sight of your enemies.  But before this, you will be rocked with (1)earthquakes so severe that you will hide in fear of a terror that you cannot make war against, and be swept with a broom of destruction so great, that God will make piles of the debris with (2)the wind.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#92    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,295 posts

• ראה

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:57 AM

I stood by the shore of the sea, then I pulled three tongues of fire from my mouth, and buried them at high tide.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#93    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

Sorry for my mistake, I'm french. Correcting are welcome!
Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#94    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,295 posts

• ראה

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:03 AM

When I am inspired to draw, I'm often at a loss for words.

Sometimes it scares me too much to even contemplate it, so I don't even try. Generally, this is the case here.

I will say that the sun over Canada has me greatly perplexed, and anytime I am surprised to see something, I know to pay very close attention to this. I have no idea why I have placed it there, but it's location will be a very important clue to the future, I suspect. Also, note how the rays of the sun do not shine down all the way around the disc. They do not shine on the U.S. This is another unexpected element.

Note too, that something appears to be diverting the suns rays, as if somehow capturing them, perhaps redirecting these someplace else. What could do this? What captures and then redirects sunlight or is able to move it over large distances? The possible answer is obvious.

The obvious, however, never offers the best clues I have found, but rather ....anything you see that is unusual or unexpected in the pictures.

As with dreams, interpretation is a separate gift.

#95    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,048 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 06 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

Do you have a date set for these predictions, and could you donate your money to me a few days before it happens?

#96    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:39 AM

Speaking of never being alone...

Eye in the Sky

Word Up

#97    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:07 AM

View Postadam68, on 30 June 2011 - 03:13 PM, said:

[size="3"]Why do you need RaptorWitness to draw yet another rabbit out of the hat before you will believe? The predictions are not the really important message you know. Why do you show scorn at the man trying to help you? Seen any live woolly mammoths lately?

Nope haven't seen any of them also haven't come across any dinosaurs lately either but it is no indicator that the predictions are accurate or will come true.

#98    digitalartist

digitalartist

Psychic Spy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,941 posts

• I'm Done

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:16 AM

View Postadam68, on 03 July 2011 - 10:58 PM, said:

We were never alone, even when we thought we were. Magic often turns up in the most unexpected of places and times. There is hope.

Video 1

Remember nothing stays the same forever...

Video 2

Montage music videos don't show the existence of magic nor are they necessary to show what everyone knows, that nothing stays the same.

#99    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:06 AM

View Postdigitalartist, on 07 July 2011 - 02:16 AM, said:

Montage music videos don't show the existence of magic nor are they necessary to show what everyone knows, that nothing stays the same.

The videos I have posted have a number of meanings and  clues actually. I am not trying to prove the existence of magic. If you  don't like the videos, you don't have to watch them.

digitalartist also wrote:

Nope haven't seen any of them also haven't come across any dinosaurs lately either but it is no indicator that the predictions are accurate or will come true.

Can't argue with that. Both are extinct.

Yellow Submarine

Edited by adam68, 07 July 2011 - 05:08 AM.

#100    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Here's a blast from the past.

Time Warp

Your tanks, bombs and guns are NOWHERE near enough!

Rock the Casbah

They see what has gone on here. They did NOT abandon us.

The blood of the Prophets is on their heads.

They will pay them back:

2 x (-π x ∞)

#101    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,295 posts

• ראה

Posted 12 July 2011 - 05:00 AM

This has nothing to do with a belief in any conspiracy ...

Heavy kettle, skater within
Foundry risen, secluded by men
Teach her of trouble, tangled in tweed
Untie the knot with no one to lead

Posted Image

Edited by Raptor Witness, 12 July 2011 - 05:20 AM.

#102    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:14 AM

Let's just say we have a difference of opinion on that one RaptorWitness. Not a bad thing by the way. A bit like these two music videos.

#103    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

These are words of wisdom.

Spiritual Skateboarding: A river, a kettle, and a bird: 3 types of peace

Posted Image

Posted Image

#104    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:57 AM

Is this what the scarecrow saw Raptorwitness?

The first sign for me was the arrival of the U.S.S City of Corpus Christi (SSN-705. Los Angeles class attack submarine).

The second was the two lost dogs which were returned home safely. This only happened because of a denial of power. I had turned off my pc because of a coming thunderstorm. I decided this time to turn it off at the attached power-board and in so doing caused the cut-off switch to activate and cut ALL power to the house. I then had to go outside to flick the switch back on and run into the two dogs...actually they run into me. If the power had not gone off I would have had no reason to go outside and would have missed the dogs.

The third was a strange dream I had. I was in a board games shop. I looked at a model spaceship. It was a Romulan Bird of War, but when I looked at it from behind it was not. It was an unknown ship model.

Latter a woman (a blond) I did not see, but "knew" was there anyway, said something like "Expensive aren't they," or it could of been "Expensive isn't it?" in reference to the games and models in the store. I did not answer, only thought...over priced and not very well made. I then thought, so why am I here? I am a gamer... and thus overlook the imperfections of the games because I love them anyway.

Oh here is something interesting. Starts a little after 16 mins.

Listening Post

If things continue like they are then this is where we will end up. Don't believe me? Just check the world news.

Edited by adam68, 22 July 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#105    Some Fool

Some Fool

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

Posted Image

Choose life.

Choose to "Ignore Alien Order!"

The system is a LIE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic