Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My life

Roy Perry

God first, Christ in the middle, and God last

today, then, and tomorrow

12-16-2013

As I think things no one whole everybody is less mess up in ways to the killer, to the drunk, we got our own things that us miss up. The person looks for love in the wrong ways to the beats it into others to the person that gets hit for a love that not there. Otherwise we all want something that not there at all and the best we can do is try.

My life is miss up because my early years I was made fun of by my class mates but whether it happen then or later something happen some time. Doctors learn that talking can help by try and error ways that has been proven to help in some ways. I was just thinking out in the open so all can read thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

• Like 5

And the same back to you Roy. Always a pleasure to read you.

• Like 1

Hi, I liked the openning of your message a lot.

God first, Christ in the middle, and God last

today, then, and tomorrow

is it your idea or you read it somewhere?

• Like 1

Great to see you again Roy. I think of you often.

• Like 1

Great to read you again Roy.....

• Like 1

All our lives are messed up in some ways, sometimes from the disadvantages we experience in our lives and sometimes from the advantages we experience in our lives. No one grows up free from hurt. As you say, Roy, we (well, some of us) try to do the best we can. I think trying to do the best we can should make us happy, as that's the best way to live.

• Like 1

Hey man have no worries your not alone at all the best thing I learned through all my misery in my life is that everyone has pain in some way or another we are all the same in that way :)! I promise you if you go with the flow of life and let go of the idea that you have to do something or be something in order to be happy you will start to become truly happy with everything. let life do the healing for you, you don't have to do a thing but be yourself and enjoy the ride:)

I hope this helps you in some way it might not but oh well at least you know someone cares :)

• Like 1

i think this mean the sequence of live events in impacts significant with this philosophy :yes: in you daily life ''middle'' ''first'' ''last''

Edited by andes_wolf

"...talking can help."

So true.

Edit: It's your turn Roy. :)

Edited by Likely Guy