Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Is Ghost Adventures Real of Fake?

• Please log in to reply
305 replies to this topic

#241    71Barracuda

71Barracuda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Dm08, I’m home now.  I went to Travel Channnel online and after filing out a contact page, I submitted:

Dear Travel Channel, My question is regarding to the TV program “Ghost Adventures.”  I’ve watched the program from the beginning and enjoy it very much.  My question is about the paranormal evidence that Zak, Nick, and Aaron record.  Over the years they have presented video and audio images/voices from another realm.  Are these images and voices truly of ghosts, demons, spirits, etc?  Or, is faked imagery and audio added during production?  Bottom line: is it real evidence of ghosts, demons, spirits, etc, or is it faked?  If you can’t provide an answer, can you please provide an avenue to the Ghost Adventures team so I may pose the questions directly to them? Thank you, Ron.

Assuming I get a response back, I will post it here.

I just found an Email address that goes directly to the Ghost Adventures Crew.
I sent them basically the same verbiage as above.

Edited by 71Barracuda, 14 November 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#242    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:40 AM

View Post71Barracuda, on 14 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Dm08, I’m home now.  I went to Travel Channnel online and after filing out a contact page, I submitted:

Dear Travel Channel, My question is regarding to the TV program “Ghost Adventures.”  I’ve watched the program from the beginning and enjoy it very much.  My question is about the paranormal evidence that Zak, Nick, and Aaron record.  Over the years they have presented video and audio images/voices from another realm.  Are these images and voices truly of ghosts, demons, spirits, etc?  Or, is faked imagery and audio added during production?  Bottom line: is it real evidence of ghosts, demons, spirits, etc, or is it faked?  If you can’t provide an answer, can you please provide an avenue to the Ghost Adventures team so I may pose the questions directly to them? Thank you, Ron.

Thats Awesome Bro. Please post back on this thread if you get a response i would love to know what the Travel Channel and or GA crew says.

#243    Zabarov

Zabarov

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

I don't believe in Ghost Adventures. I'm not saying they're fake, just that there isn't any proof to consider them as legitimate.

#244    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

That show is so unwatchable,  that I can't keep it on long enough to make a judgement.

#245    dm08

dm08

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

View Post71Barracuda, on 14 November 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

Fantastic!  I hope you get a response.  I'm very curious to see what the producers/GAC say.  Like I said, I'm a huge fan of the show (never miss it), but I'm quite skeptical about the evidence they find.

#246    71Barracuda

71Barracuda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM

Hi All,
Sorry, but no response from Travel Channel or Ghost Adventures Crew.
I doubt that there will be a response over the weekend.  I don’t foresee a response next week, being Thanksgiving week, either.
If I get a message back, I will post; wouldn’t hold my breath, though.

#247    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

View Post71Barracuda, on 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Hi All,
I doubt that there will be a response over the weekend.  I don’t foresee a response next week, being Thanksgiving week, either.

Good luck! There is probably some deskbound flukie going to read it and give a non-committal response (if you get one) about how Travel channel's docutainment program does not reflect the views of Travel channel and its endorsers. That this program serves strictly entertainment purposes and maybe also make mention of its viewing audience popularity.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#248    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,205 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

View Post71Barracuda, on 16 November 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Hi All,

I'm absolutely amazed that Travel Channel or the GA production company wouldn't reply to your urgent demand.

Who do they think they are?

People running an entertainment business? Well, that just beats everything, including Thanksgiving.......

#249    71Barracuda

71Barracuda

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostAntilles, on 17 November 2012 - 11:02 AM, said:

I'm absolutely amazed that Travel Channel or the GA production company wouldn't reply to your urgent demand.

Who do they think they are?

People running an entertainment business? Well, that just beats everything, including Thanksgiving.......

Antilles,
Thank you for putting a big smile on my face.
I wouldn't call the emails urgent, but I would like an answer.
This can't be the first time that this particular question has been asked,
We'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks again for the sarcasm; you hit a funny bone and made me laugh.
Ron

Edited by 71Barracuda, 17 November 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#250    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:50 AM

I think it's genuine for the most part.  The nice thing about 'the three stooges' as we refer to them is that they are ...how shall I put this delicately...very simple folk.  As such, they aren't capable of sophisitcated lying necessary to pull of hoaxes week after week.  If any funny business was going on, it would likely be the staff tricking them and getting genuine reactions from them.  Though some of the stuff they've caught is impressive and candid.

I think they're great chaps all in all.  What is it with Nick and the spirits always saying "hate Nick!"?  He's the level-headed one.

#251    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostSSilhouette, on 18 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

I think it's genuine for the most part.  The nice thing about 'the three stooges' as we refer to them is that they are ...how shall I put this delicately...very simple folk.  As such, they aren't capable of sophisitcated lying necessary to pull of hoaxes week after week.  If any funny business was going on, it would likely be the staff tricking them and getting genuine reactions from them.  Though some of the stuff they've caught is impressive and candid.

I think they're great chaps all in all.  What is it with Nick and the spirits always saying "hate Nick!"?  He's the level-headed one.

Or they are just hoaxers selling their showbiz sensationalist wares for viewer ratings.

I often wonder about EVPs captured on this program and GH, that they simply arent a team member or an anonymous crew member whispering very low off camera. Likewise with the banging and footsteps we hear off camera and simply repositions themselves or hides before the camera crew enters the room.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#252    _Only

_Only

• 6,495 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

View PostSSilhouette, on 18 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

I think it's genuine for the most part.  The nice thing about 'the three stooges' as we refer to them is that they are ...how shall I put this delicately...very simple folk.

You know they're acting, right?

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#253    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,205 posts

View Post71Barracuda, on 17 November 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

Antilles,
Thank you for putting a big smile on my face.
I wouldn't call the emails urgent, but I would like an answer.
This can't be the first time that this particular question has been asked,
We'll just have to wait and see.
Thanks again for the sarcasm; you hit a funny bone and made me laugh.
Ron

You're welcome. You should let us know if they ever reply..... :santa:

#254    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

"You know they're acting, right?"

Nowadays I'm sure their production managers are up to all sorts of staging.  But in their earlier days they were candid boys trying to land a TV show with their passion.  They aren't clever enough to pull off a ruse.  I've seen them try a few times, so it makes their genuine reactions stand out.  The footage and devices are what I pay more attention to.  But the boys are great in that the are truly like the old stooges, Larry being Nick, Moe being Zack and Curly being Aaron, personality-wise.  They really give the impression of Jr. High boys daring each other to go into the cemetary on Saturday night.  I think it's a bit of refreshing nostalgia.

Their choice of helpers in reviewing their footage leaves a lot to be desired.  One woman with very long fingernails anorexia and heavy eyeliner comes to mind.  I don't think choosing a woman who so obviously dresses like her previous trade was in prostitution is such a wise choice for a family show.  She's downright frightening to look at.  Not a soul could take her "expert" opinions seriously.

#255    dm08

dm08

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

View PostSSilhouette, on 18 November 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

Nowadays I'm sure their production managers are up to all sorts of staging.  But in their earlier days they were candid boys trying to land a TV show with their passion.  They aren't clever enough to pull off a ruse.  I've seen them try a few times, so it makes their genuine reactions stand out.  The footage and devices are what I pay more attention to.  But the boys are great in that the are truly like the old stooges, Larry being Nick, Moe being Zack and Curly being Aaron, personality-wise.  They really give the impression of Jr. High boys daring each other to go into the cemetary on Saturday night.  I think it's a bit of refreshing nostalgia.

Their choice of helpers in reviewing their footage leaves a lot to be desired.  One woman with very long fingernails anorexia and heavy eyeliner comes to mind.  I don't think choosing a woman who so obviously dresses like her previous trade was in prostitution is such a wise choice for a family show.  She's downright frightening to look at.  Not a soul could take her "expert" opinions seriously.

You're thinking of Debbie Constantino, I believe:
http://www.spirits-speak.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users