Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mullah calls violation of Israel truce sinful

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,116 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

USA Today said:

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — A leading Islamic cleric in the Gaza Strip has ruled it a sin to violate the recent cease-fire between Israel and the Hamas militant group that controls the Palestinian territory.

The fatwa, or religious edict, issued by Suleiman al-Daya late Saturday accords a religious legitimacy to the truce and could justify any act by Gaza's government to enforce it.

Read more

Now add the news that Hania seez he would accept Israel in the '67 borders, what is the excuse?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,640 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

I'm hoping both sides are committed to the truce.  Maybe it will help this cleric declared it a sin to break it and the Israeli's won't do anything to screw it up either.  We can only hope the past doesn't repeat itself as it often seems to do.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,386 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 25 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

Now add the news that Hania seez he would accept Israel in the '67 borders, what is the excuse?
My guess is that Hania has finally decided to take what Israel will offer and wait awhile before attacking again.  My only confusion is why they haven't done this before now.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users