Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How Much Longer?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#46    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,194 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 13 April 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

How could I have forgotten this one?!

Maybe because Israel has had ex-terrorists and war criminals for their presidents and prime ministers?
As opposed to, say, South Africa and Nelson Mandela?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#47    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,266 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 13 April 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

The same, although South Africa had only one.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#48    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,589 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:39 AM

Posted Image

we're ready ... lets go git 'em

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#49    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,184 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:45 PM

Exactly so.  And Haniyeh and Abbas would be ranked in the annals as great and respected leaders if they win through to their cause.  And plain old murdering scum if they fail.  Imagine Arafat's legacy to the children of Palestine - the father of our country, he killed many thousands so you could live in abject poverty and repression.  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#50    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,668 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 07 April 2013 - 01:14 AM, said:

Somehow, I get the feeling that North Korea and Iran is planning some kind of simultaneously nuclear attack on the world,they have been in kahoots for a while with exchanging missles and nuke power, ect.Iran wanting to bring about this chaos that spoken about in their religion to have Islam dominate the world.
  Ok but they will only get one chance before their countries are turned into glass,while the western countries who may be decimated will survive,most western countries have defensive systems to stop attacks before they get halfway to the targets.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#51    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

Sorry about the broken link, tried twice to post but no luck, must be the older version of Firefox that I'm using:
Attached File  308390-dr-strangelove2.jpg   65.45K   13 downloads

#52    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:46 PM

Israel is a whole other entity, western media is heavily biased in its favour, a near invincible political lobby, it relies on Holocaust guilt, and denounces oppositions as anti-semites. These are weapons South Africa never had.

So the grind and brutality of oppressive regime continues to prevail.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#53    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:31 PM

I'm not being funny, but even if Iran was making nukes... Can you seriously blame them? I mean logically think about if this was you:

Posted Image

View PostB Jenkins, on 09 April 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Maybe it is because Israel is a US ally?

Maybe because Israel is given billions of dollars yearly by the US?

Maybe because Israel refuses to permit the Palestinians their own sovereign self-sustainable country and state?

Maybe it is because the whole history of the State of Israel has been whitewashed lies and myths? These same whitewashed lies and myths are taught in the US curriculum as truths? In essence, Americans have been brainwashed by the Zionist version of their own history. History is afterall written by the victors, right?

Maybe because the Zionists committed wholesale robbery and terrorism of the Palestinians in order to become this oppressive state that continues on today?

Maybe because Israel is an apartheid by all definitions and sanctions state terrorism against civilians?

Maybe because people like me wonders how the State of Israel and pre-Babylonian apostate Israel truly measure up against one another? What is the tale of the tape?

I wish i could like this more than once. :clap:

Edited by Coffey, 13 April 2013 - 10:32 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#54    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostCoffey, on 13 April 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

I'm not being funny, but even if Iran was making nukes... Can you seriously blame them? I mean logically think about if this was you:

Posted Image

I wish i could like this more than once. :clap:

With so many bases it's no wonder the US spends over $700 Billion + a year in defense! :tu:

#55    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 14 April 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

With so many bases it's no wonder the US spends over $700 Billion + a year in defense! :tu:

I think they need to change it to offense... lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#56    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

View PostB Jenkins, on 13 April 2013 - 09:46 PM, said:

Israel is a whole other entity, western media is heavily biased in its favour, a near invincible political lobby, it relies on Holocaust guilt, and denounces oppositions as anti-semites. These are weapons South Africa never had.

So the grind and brutality of oppressive regime continues to prevail.
So how would you solve it BJ?  Every post drips venom about Israel.  How would you solve the issue?

#57    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 11,266 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

The US should break down its military industrial complex into two groups:  The Department of Defense and the Department of Offense.

Funds spent providing for the defense of these 50 states would go into the DoD basket: the "national defense". Beefing up bases in Alaska, California and the eastern seaboard would be examples of this.

Funds for when the bureaucrats run out of intelligent things to say and have to spend the peoples' money on violence to get their way would go into the DoO basket: military aggression.. If the DoO department gets nearly all of the funds, keeping these old relics from the Cold War - hundreds of military bases scattered across the globe built unconstitutionally without even being named in a treaty - then neoconservative ideology is still the heart of US foreign policy.  :(   Ditto for the UK and newer copycat players in the West.

Attached Files

Edited by Yamato, 14 April 2013 - 05:14 PM.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#58    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Let's face it, this war is going to happen because somebody has already decided it will. Oh, won't it be a turn up for the books when we find absolutely no evidence of anything Obama has babbled on about like he was the second coming of Bush.

Wonder if he'll take another page outta Bush's book and say "oh well, one less dictator in the world" as some kind of justification for yet another illegal war in the middle east. I'm no conspiracy theorist but hot damn, if somebody can't see all this aggression towards the middle east is suspicious... god help humanity.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#59    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,184 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 14 April 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Let's face it, this war is going to happen because somebody has already decided it will. Oh, won't it be a turn up for the books when we find absolutely no evidence of anything Obama has babbled on about like he was the second coming of Bush.

Wonder if he'll take another page outta Bush's book and say "oh well, one less dictator in the world" as some kind of justification for yet another illegal war in the middle east. I'm no conspiracy theorist but hot damn, if somebody can't see all this aggression towards the middle east is suspicious... god help humanity.
Suspicious would mean you believe it is totally unwarranted.  I disagree. But I fully agree that humanity needs God's help - and soon.  Iran will build it's bomb - that really can't be stopped without totally removing their governing Theocrats.  Since that is impossible, welcome a new member to the nuclear club.  Then we get to see a country that sits next to the energy jugular of most of the world start calling the shots for awhile on who's economy prospers and who's does not.  Lovely, comforting thought, that.  Then within a decade we will also have anEgyptian and Saudi bomb, maybe even some of the other Arab states.  It seems inevitable that proliferation will be the end of humanity in our current "civilization".

#60    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

View Postand then, on 14 April 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Suspicious would mean you believe it is totally unwarranted.  I disagree. But I fully agree that humanity needs God's help - and soon.  Iran will build it's bomb - that really can't be stopped without totally removing their governing Theocrats.  Since that is impossible, welcome a new member to the nuclear club.  Then we get to see a country that sits next to the energy jugular of most of the world start calling the shots for awhile on who's economy prospers and who's does not.  Lovely, comforting thought, that.  Then within a decade we will also have anEgyptian and Saudi bomb, maybe even some of the other Arab states.  It seems inevitable that proliferation will be the end of humanity in our current "civilization".

It is totally unwarranted. Or had you forgotten the actual outcomes of Iraq and Afghanistan? Iran will build its bomb like Iraq was building their bomb, right? :unsure2:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users