Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nightmares and Strange Dreams

vagabondsandtroubadours

hey there guys. i've been having a lot of nightmares and strange dreams that are causing a lot of problems and i want hoping someone could help me with a reading and point me in the right direction of what is causing them and how to work through them?

much love and thanks.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• vagabondsandtroubadours

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there guys. i've been having a lot of nightmares and strange dreams that are causing a lot of problems and i want hoping someone could help me with a reading and point me in the right direction of what is causing them and how to work through them?

much love and thanks.

What exactly is happening in your dreams? Dreams are about dealing with internal conflicts and integrating information, and sometimes they are lessons on metaphysical levels. There are other issues as well everything from certain dietary issues that has sent your mind into alarms to metaphysical and transpersonal issues. I'm not a psychic but i have intuitive and empathic tendencies and I need more info, but If you tell me what's happening and answer some questions I can help you get control or put you on a path of resolution.

I need to hear about some of the specifics of your dreams.

What is your lifestyle like? Work, play, habits? Drugs or alcohol?

Any trauma, depression, or other issues?

Edited by White Crane Feather