Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for peace

yoj

Good evening,

I have been searching for over 3 years for peace wih my fathers sudden death. I have bene looking for any sign amd or validation that Dad is with me in spirit. I consider myself an empath (in training-lol) but I seem to get NOTHING from Dad. ALso, my life has been on a downhill slide for about 6 years now. I am looking for some guidance in direction of career and family. I thank you for youtime and will gladly leave feedback.

Blessings,

Yoj

• 8 months later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenearthbaby

• yoj

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello you,

I don't know how I missed your request. I am sorry I didn't respond sooner, because this is actually an issue close to my own heart. I lost my Father suddenly as well when I was 18 years old. I can tell you, many years later, that you never reconcile with it. Time heals some of the wound, but you never forget them.

I will be happy to do a mediumship reading for you. I do believe you are an empath as well.

I hear the name Al. This appears to be a person associated with your family. I see a red brick home. I'm seeing him on a boat, and I get the feeling he liked fishing. This information is verification to you so that you will know that he is there for you and loves you.

It seems the relationship problems you were having in march somewhat worked their way through, and things have turned around. You are still having money issues,and it looks like the struggle involves another person. This might involve separating finances, or maybe support payments?

Anyway, things are about to turn around for you. It will start with a small but positive thing, and then another good thing, etc. Things will just get better and better, but it will be slowly, and of course improvement is a really good thing.

I hope this helps you. Best of luck to you!