Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fictional Movies

et's daddy

i hope i can explain this well

years ago i saw Quick Change with Bill Murray

he dresses as a clown and robs a bank

i always thought this was an ingenious way to do it, and wondered if anyone would ever try

thought they would have a hell of a shot at getting away with it

has anyone else seen something in a movie they thought would be a hell of a real life crime ?

i mean something that may have made you think, gees wait til the criminals see this idea and use it lol

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• et's daddy

• Yelekiah

• ReddHeadsRantings

• timewarrior

Well Murder by Numbers was implying how you could get away with murder. And there was some clever stuff in Heartbreakers that anyone could do.

• 8 years later...

i hope i can explain this well

years ago i saw Quick Change with Bill Murray

he dresses as a clown and robs a bank

i always thought this was an ingenious way to do it, and wondered if anyone would ever try

thought they would have a hell of a shot at getting away with it

has anyone else seen something in a movie they thought would be a hell of a real life crime ?

i mean something that may have made you think, gees wait til the criminals see this idea and use it lol

This is the Timewarrior speaking. The majority of movies requires you to suspend disbelief completely. I sincerely doubt that this would work in real life. At the very least it would not be long before either the security camera or the other hostages spilled the beans on what happened.

I remember being in high school or collage, watching McGaver (? sp) thinking "95% or more of his doings is sciencificlly correct and easily gotten...i hope this show is banned in all jails & prisions"

I know there were a couple others through the years...but i can't recall them now...most likely I'll wake up after an hour or two and say them aloud then prompty returning to sleep & forgetting again or remebering episodes & not names thus ending my sleep for the day...i hate getting older!