Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

VIDEO: 911 Mega Ritual: A centuries old plan


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:22 AM

911 mega ritual: An ancient plan going back to the foundation of USA and through several key events and preparations leading up to 911and the megaritual, which in turn was aimed at a specific astrological phenomena taking place 9/11,this year 2011 - on the exact day of the 10 years anniversary for the 911 attack.



Hope some finds some use or new ideas from this, feel free to share

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#2    maca02

maca02

    A Bear Of Very Little Brain

  • Member
  • 2,241 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:portsmouth uk

  • ALL HAIL THE ALE


    "There is no truth. There is only perception.
    Gustave Flaubert

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

So what happened, what did i miss????????????????

ALL HAIL THE ALE

#3    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:34 AM

View Postmaca02, on 08 November 2011 - 05:18 AM, said:

So what happened, what did i miss????????????????
You missed out on everything I explained in the video, but good thing I made it so you can get up to date and know what happened. :)

Cheers

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#4    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,536 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

that's a new one for me.....that the Twin Towers were built specifically for the purpose of ritual murder/sacrifice.... :unsure:


this doesn't explain why the other two planes...flight 77 and 93 were also involved on 9/11

and why building 7 was involved?


The problem I have with the 'all-powerful' men dipicted to be part of the dastardly plan...is that

they come over as rather weak (sometimes a bit stupid) and ineffectual, as individuals.


Yes through war and shady banking practices they have had a good old time in the last 100 ish years.

But when listening to your video I couldn't help but think of this one....






sorry if I seem to be dismissive about your theories but I can't see it being true myself...

and even IF it was...what would be the point? Rich men playing games to fill their days?



thanks for posting anyway

Posted Image


#5    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:43 AM

Yes its real. And well documented with enough evidence showing it to be that way. For some parts you must be well-informed about magical practices, rituals, symbolism etc to understand the meaning. For me its very easy to see the way it happened , I'm an occultist and Freemason, Martinist and Rosicrucian and have been involved with activities and practices of similar themes, know the rituals, easily see and understand any occult, esoteric, macigal, mason etc symbols as I was born into Secret orders, occultism, magic, symbolism, and other various esoteric and spiritual practices.
u
And even for the uninitated it is very easy to see and understand some of the aspects involved in the 911 ritual, and know that its undeniable evidence for WTC having been planed decades before it started getting build. It is also a perfect magical tool, as its completely equally folded in 2 simple ways for every dollar bill value, and it shows the towers from standing and by sequent the process of the towers falling in correct valued order, eahc dollar showing the two towers falling until they are in a rubble on the ground with smoke coming up on last. In addition, the perspective shows how it looked from the New York Arch monument
http://www.redicecre.../onedollar.html

For the rest, some is of obvious importance within for example astrology, numberology and experienced with the occult and esoteric.

View Postbee, on 08 November 2011 - 10:10 AM, said:

that's a new one for me.....that the Twin Towers were built specifically for the purpose of ritual murder/sacrifice.... :unsure:


this doesn't explain why the other two planes...flight 77 and 93 were also involved on 9/11

and why building 7 was involved?


The problem I have with the 'all-powerful' men dipicted to be part of the dastardly plan...is that

they come over as rather weak (sometimes a bit stupid) and ineffectual, as individuals.


Yes through war and shady banking practices they have had a good old time in the last 100 ish years.

But when listening to your video I couldn't help but think of this one....






sorry if I seem to be dismissive about your theories but I can't see it being true myself...

and even IF it was...what would be the point? Rich men playing games to fill their days?



thanks for posting anyway


www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,128 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:24 AM

Do you have any real evidence? I mean besides playing origami with a 1 dollar bill.


#7    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,536 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

View Postdarkbreed, on 08 November 2011 - 10:43 AM, said:

Yes its real. And well documented with enough evidence showing it to be that way. For some parts you must be well-informed about magical practices, rituals, symbolism etc to understand the meaning. For me its very easy to see the way it happened , I'm an occultist and Freemason, Martinist and Rosicrucian and have been involved with activities and practices of similar themes, know the rituals, easily see and understand any occult, esoteric, macigal, mason etc symbols as I was born into Secret orders, occultism, magic, symbolism, and other various esoteric and spiritual practices.
u
And even for the uninitated it is very easy to see and understand some of the aspects involved in the 911 ritual, and know that its undeniable evidence for WTC having been planed decades before it started getting build. It is also a perfect magical tool, as its completely equally folded in 2 simple ways for every dollar bill value, and it shows the towers from standing and by sequent the process of the towers falling in correct valued order, eahc dollar showing the two towers falling until they are in a rubble on the ground with smoke coming up on last. In addition, the perspective shows how it looked from the New York Arch monument
http://www.redicecre.../onedollar.html

For the rest, some is of obvious importance within for example astrology, numberology and experienced with the occult and esoteric.


thanks for your reply...I'm sure that historically (and now) male-oriented ritual, symbolism etc does go on...but I wonder

how powerful it really is at the end of the day.

Take 9/11 for example...(suspending judgement for a minute) if what you say is true...then the ritual and power

is negative and destructive.



When all is said and done...all the lives ruined...all the people been brought down emotionally...

the power of negativity and domination, is weaker than the power of positivity and good.

In the long term.

So IMO...they would be dabbling with negative energy that ultimately would turn around and destroy THEM.

Like attracts like.


(9/11 aside)Perhaps that is what we are seeing now as we move properly into the Age of Aquarius?

Edited by bee, 08 November 2011 - 11:33 AM.

Posted Image


#8    bee

bee

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,536 posts
  • Joined:24 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:England

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:46 AM




:)

Posted Image


#9    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:12 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 08 November 2011 - 11:24 AM, said:

Do you have any real evidence? I mean besides playing origami with a 1 dollar bill.
Its certainly more than "playing origami" with a dollar bill. Every dollar bill of every value shows the two towers in sequence and correct order from the 1 dollar bill to the last 100 bill, and there's no tricks or complex ways to fold them to get such images appearing, in fact it is a 2 step folding, completely identical on each of the different dollar bills, and it was prophecised by Aleister Crowley when it comes to how to fold them many decades before WTC even existed. He also mentioned 2 pillars (towers), attack from the sky (bird hitting Mohammed in the face - reference to Islamists whom indeed did get the blame) and more. If this appeared on only one dollar bill, and there were no other connected events, and no such prophecy, it would be fairly probable to be random and of no significance. But here the details are so clear and so many, spanning through centuries, far beyond the dollar bill but all the way to the foundation of USA, its occult design, the occultist founding fathers, and secret orders, how it has been those occultists remaining in power ever since, continuing their occult rituals and magic etc. There's a wealth of evidence all around.


The main problem for most people is their lack of understanding and knowledge on the topics involved. Even basic knowledge of the occult systems, esoteric practices, magick and symbolism, astrology and numerology etc makes it all very clear for such individuals. It has nothing to do with my eyes or any biased sunglasses - on the contrary it has all to do with recorded historical events, people and place. This includes the rulers and power in high position and their involvement with secret orders, rituals, magic, occult practices, numerology, astrology etc. USA was founded by these occultists, and occultists have maintained the power throughout the centuries and are still deeply involved with such topics and practices, a fact easily verified by checking some commonly available history books, look around at all the magical and occult symbolism in street layouts, governmental buildings, other governmental items like the money bills, the US flag, various logos and designs for various institutions and organizations, and so on. All documented and in great details and common historical records, and something easy to check up on ones own by just observing a bit.


The Dollar Bill is one of the most detailed and complex magical items, an occult talisman, filled up to every inch with all kinds of occult and esoteric references and symbols, both in plain sight, and hidden ones. Easy to verify and check, and then the obvious conclusion is that they are deeply involved with such practices since they use such design on their dollar bill, completely in conflict with USA allgedly being a Christian based country. Everything is occult, esoteric and pagan, even in the Vatican itself. Something so easy and quick to look up and confirm that anyone can do it, regardless of their background or not with occultism. Why you chose to ignore this most important piece of evidence leaving no doubt about the involvements of the world leaders, it is beyond ignorance

I strongly advice you and recommend you to watch the following two videos. One detailing the basics of the various symbolism and secret occult mesages and aspects of the dollar bills, one going into further depths and really providing a lot of evidence on the occult dollar bill and its creators and connections to other aspects of society, governments and people, and one detailing the occult symbolism around in everyday life, its history, locations, city layouts, architectural designs, monuments and figures etc and lastly one about the occult foundation of USA, occult founding fathers, and how such has continued on to present.

1. 911 dollar bill symbolism and WTC prophecy:


2. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings -Secrets of the Dollar Bill:


-continued in next post-

Edited by darkbreed, 09 November 2011 - 06:12 AM.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#10    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

-continued-

3. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - Riddles in stone:


4. Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings - The New Atlantis:


Watch them all, highly professionally productions, with vast amounts of factual information, real evidence, historical records and information detailing the occult topics involved, people involved, and truly very in-depth and complete presentations. If you still have any doubt on these topics after watching all those and studied some of the occult practices and esoteric systems, symbolism etc, I don't think its much hope for you to deprogram yourself and see things the way they are which are pretty much in plain sight and right in our faces all around.

Cheers

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:24 AM

View Postbee, on 08 November 2011 - 11:46 AM, said:




:)
wraarr




:blush:


#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,128 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

View Postdarkbreed, on 09 November 2011 - 06:12 AM, said:

Its certainly more than "playing origami" with a dollar bill. Every dollar bill of every value shows the two towers in sequence and correct order from the 1 dollar bill to the last 100 bill, and there's no tricks or complex ways to fold them to get such images appearing..
So really the dollar bill doesn't show the towers, you're folding it in a specific way to make the print look like towers.


#13    frenat

frenat

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,997 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fort Wayne, IN

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 November 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

So really the dollar bill doesn't show the towers, you're folding it in a specific way to make the print look like towers.
Its basically just pareidolia but some people will never admit that.

-Reality is not determined by your lack of comprehension.
-Never let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory.
-If I wanted to pay for commercials I couldn't skip I'd sign up for Hulu Plus.
-There are no bad ideas, just great ideas that go horribly wrong.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law

#14    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 09 November 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

So really the dollar bill doesn't show the towers, you're folding it in a specific way to make the print look like towers.

It is an occult and magical practice used to disguise or hide symbols, patterns or images in a way that makes it only possible to view it when properly knowing how it is disguised. In other words, originally the image of the towers was designed with that folding in place, and then the rest of the design was integrated with that so that it would look unsuspicious and normal when viewed without folding and seem to be part of the rest of the suroundings of the illustrations on the bills.

This is a very common magical practice, and relates to how the same is done with letters to create magical anagrams where a sentence is deconstructed by removing letters to form a new shorter word - thus the power and intention is still in the word, but no on else will easily understand its true full meaning.

As a last note, this goes on for EVERY dollar bill, starting with dollar bill 1 which is the "ignitor" part of the magical work on the dollar bill, functioning as a Talisman, and the rest from $5 to $100 shows the buildings, completely perfectly as they are seen from the Washington Arch Monument (another occult structure by the way) - in correct order just as it happened with the towers standing on dollar $1 and then graually collapsing and falling down until its only a pile of rubble with smoke on the last $100. And every bill is folded EXACTLY the SAME way, a simple 2 step folding, the way Aleister Crowley prophecised it decades before WTC existed.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#15    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

[Here is another good video documentary showing how occult symbolism is used and present all around us everywhere in society. Clearly showing how obsessed  our world leaders, rulers, people in power and the elite are with the occult, magick and ritual work.
media][/media]

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users