Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Hitler didnít kill himself in Berlin

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#106    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,790 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hitler is doing good for his age.

Posted Image

#107    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

If he did get away, I do not see what that accomplishes, personally I would rather history consider him dead early in shame by his own hand. Even if he did, I think it best to write any last victory he had out of the books, he does not deserve to be remembered as cheating his due course.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#108    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,799 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:34 AM

It boggles the mind what people come up with in here ! Hitler has been crumbs for 70 plus years ! :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#109    05854

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

View Postali smack, on 14 October 2012 - 05:45 PM, said:

I don't know why people think Hitler killed himself.
I think and always have thought he escaped because there's no evidence he killed himself. His skull was proven to be a womans.
Maybe the skull in question was that of Eva Braun.
Dental records and tests carried out in 1945 show that her and Hitler are dead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users