Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 16 votes

sandy hook "exposed"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2905 replies to this topic

#721    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostTiggs, on 27 March 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

Pretty sure you'll find that train crashes are reported.

As Gummug has pointed out, the Sandy Hook incident has been highly politicized, and that is sort of a clue, for those suspicious of the story.

It won't be long, and Hollywood will make some movie about it, is my prediction.  This event has all the hallmarks of an event staged to advance a political agenda.

#722    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostTiggs, on 27 March 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Define "non-biased".

I expect that unless you can get a sizable slice of public opinion onto the conspiracy side of the fence - then there's practically no hope of a government backed independent inquiry.

On the basis that it's not going to differ from the official story anyway, I honestly expect it would make about as much difference as the 9/11 Commission's independent report did to stop the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I forget the exact number, but do you know how many members of the Commission made public statements condemning the way the commission's hands were tied?  Kean and Hamilton themselves, and others, all stated that the Commission was a joke.

It was a sort of Kangaroo Court, and everybody knows it.  The Newtown thing is starting to resemble that, what with all the official efforts to suppress and hide the evidence from public view.

#723    Tiggs

Tiggs

Relax. It's only me.

• 9,134 posts

• Universe Service Pack 2 still needs patching.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 March 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

As Gummug has pointed out, the Sandy Hook incident has been highly politicized, and that is sort of a clue, for those suspicious of the story.
Politicians are opportunists. Again - who'd have guessed?

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 March 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

The Newtown thing is starting to resemble that, what with all the official efforts to suppress and hide the evidence from public view.
I think you'll find that the official name for it - is a police investigation.

#724    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,862 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 27 March 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

So then, to you it is ordinary that we lose more troops to suicide than we do to enemy fire?

To me, that is old news, which has already been reported on. It does not shock me.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#725    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,903 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostTiggs, on 27 March 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

I think you'll find that the official name for it - is a police investigation.

Which, I've read, it (the final police report) will be delivered sometime late May or June, but I'm afraid that it'll do nothing to quell this nonsense.

#726    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostStellar, on 27 March 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

To me, that is old news, which has already been reported on. It does not shock me.

It does not shock me either, considering the fact that the GWOT is a complete hoax and even the troops know it.

No, not shock, just great disappointment that so many still buy into the hoax, and that our troops are killing themselves in the process.

#727    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,523 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostLikely Guy, on 28 March 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Which, I've read, it (the final police report) will be delivered sometime late May or June, but I'm afraid that it'll do nothing to quell this nonsense.

I hope that it DOES 'quell the nonsense', but given what we know already, just 3 months later, it will likely be the same sort of whitewash that Kean-Hamilton and the Warren Commission were.  Appease the gullible and protect the guilty.

#728    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

Check this out: http://news.yahoo.co...-131056789.html

#729    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,903 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

I hope that it DOES 'quell the nonsense', but given what we know already, just 3 months later, it will likely be the same sort of whitewash that Kean-Hamilton and the Warren Commission were.  Appease the gullible and protect the guilty.
Apparently we have different ideas as to where the 'nonsense' is coming from. :)

#730    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

School was wired for video surveillance. 1:47 Wheres the pic of Lanza showing up at the school ?

#731    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

I really hope that bit was a typo from your article cited Kowalski. He didnt even attend SH. He was 20 years old.

Sandy Hook report card for Adam Lanza.

http://news.yahoo.co...-131056789.html

#732    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostKowalski, on 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

Thanks for posting; this is interesting. I would like to know more about Exhibit #608: 3 photos of image of a deceased human covered in plasic and what looks like blood. (Are these photos that Adam Lanza took or photos of his mother taken by the police?). Also Exhibit #609 Adam Lanza's journal and drawings ..... I bet those are interesting.

In this article Lanza is described as wearing a bullet-proof vest, but the BBC report him as not wearing such a vest.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#733    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Give folks a couple days to digest and backtrack the lies and misinformation. What they released was basically a feelgood disinformation group of documents.

#734    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

School was wired for video surveillance. 1:47 Wheres the pic of Lanza showing up at the school ?

I don't understand what is being suggested in this video ............. apart from the CCTV at the end, which is obvious.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#735    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,903 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 28 March 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

In this article Lanza is described as wearing a bullet-proof vest, but the BBC report him as not wearing such a vest.

Quote: "Stephen J. Sedensky III, State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of Danbury, today released the following statement concerning the December 14, 2012, tragedy at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut:...
"The released search warrants were obtained on December 14, 15, 16, 2012, within a short time of the shootings. Subsequent investigation revealed that shootings took place in two of the classrooms, not three, and that the shooter was not wearing a bullet-proof vest, nor was he a teenager. (Bold: my emphasis)
Content Last Modified on 3/28/2013"

Source: http://www.ct.gov/cs...a=1801&q=521714

I see this as a case of news reporters unable to distinguish between a 'military style utility vest' and a 'bullet proof vest'.