Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Bilderberg 2013

bilderberg

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#151    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

View PostReann, on 27 June 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

I haven't gotten back here to tell you i watched this video on my T.V i seen  parts of it before ..But I watched it  entirely..I'll probably watch it again one day... I was wondering , have you seen the Alex Jones show that aired on   6/26/13 ? He talked a lot about the spying that has been going on , something with the wireless systems? He showed an article that had a picture of just how clear and in color the spying technology really is ...
If all this is really happening , it shouldn't be. It's just way too much of invading on the privacy of people while they are in their homes or workplace or wherever..Especially in the personal place of ones own home...
I sort of view it as , in public you have no privacy , but in your home you should have a sense of privacy . It's as though they are peeping toms , it's just creepy...I do not like the thought of what they have been doing...It's ridiculous..

Yeah, they can spy on you with your webcams in your laptops or computers... :no:
Just a bunch of sick perverts in our government, let me tell 'ya...

I bet they see a lot of nasty stuff, too! :w00t:

I know my Dad is always saying, "Their listening to us through the TV." Sometimes I wonder if he is right...

#152    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostKowalski, on 27 June 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

Yeah, they can spy on you with your webcams in your laptops or computers... :no:
Just a bunch of sick perverts in our government, let me tell 'ya...

I bet they see a lot of nasty stuff, too! :w00t:

I know my Dad is always saying, "Their listening to us through the TV." Sometimes I wonder if he is right...
Yes he spoke about that too.( listening to everything) You know , my dad used to say that our country can listen to a mouse in a cave in the middle east , he said that he didn't want to hear that they didn't know where Osama was at , he never believed they didn't know...

But yeah , that's just it , we have to trust that the people doing the spying are good themselves and not perverted or anything . My goodness, like they have no business peeping in houses like they do.

#153    Mindscanner

Mindscanner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• '' The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding ''
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

I always wondering whether the Snowden case is actually all planned and there could be possibility of conspiracy in the case of security propaganda. There for the idea of false flag in this case that, they are using this scenario as a tactic to manipulate civilians from the fact to take away constitutional right of the people to further extend. While the security business creates huge money to fund the next war, at the same time executing whistle blowers one by one. Russia in the this case of being accused of shielding a fugitive could create back fire from their end, which could cause WW3 in the end the day, which we all don't want that to happen but International Court of justice just as limp as limp biscuit and could not make any better justice in the sense of crime of war and seems to be made it that way to benefits the elites.

#154    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,502 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostReann, on 27 June 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

Thank you , I will check it out...I agree with everything you said .But what can we all do about it? Do you have hope that we can make it better , stop all the corruption?I think that it may be in the hands of Military , they need to see it happening , maybe they need to take a stand and take back America instead of fighting the elites war for them...  I think we need someone  or many in high ranking Military potions to care enough and have finally had enough of it.
I'm really concerned about America , I barely recognize  our country  anymore , this is not  what we were to become...The Military needs to wake up and save it's own country and people while we still stand....

Speaking of the military, Cartwright is the latest member of the exiled, for leaking information on the Stuxnet virus. Does that make six high-ranking officers now? Are these expulsions related to the all-seeing eyes and all-hearing ears of the surveillance state? It seems like there's a correlation. Like you, I don't recognize the USA now. The change took place in small steps, so it took a while for some people to notice it. If a group of states peacefully seceded with Constitutional principles and small government, I might pack my bags. It would be like returning to the real USA.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#155    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#156    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

Love the free market!!!

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#157    Controller Junkie

Controller Junkie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• HUGGLEMONSTER

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

HMMM...What are these dudes up to?  Id love to be the fly on the wall. But they'd probably smash me on the way out.

Also tagged with bilderberg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users