Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Breaking into someone's house

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Disinterested

Disinterested

Government Agent

• 3,740 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:30 PM

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any theories about what it means when you keep breaking into someone's house or going through their things in your dreams. I keep dreaming about someone from my past that I haven't spoken to in several years, and in the dreams I am always going through his things or his house, but not with the intention of stealing - I just go through his things and if I take them it's always to put them back. And I do this despite knowing that he would be FURIOUS if he caught me, and in the dreams he does sometimes catch me or it's a really close call.

I have my own theory about what it means but I was looking to see if anyone else had opinions on this as well.

#2    maysu

maysu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Disinterested on Jun 30 2008, 05:30 PM, said:

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone had any theories about what it means when you keep breaking into someone's house or going through their things in your dreams. I keep dreaming about someone from my past that I haven't spoken to in several years, and in the dreams I am always going through his things or his house, but not with the intention of stealing - I just go through his things and if I take them it's always to put them back. And I do this despite knowing that he would be FURIOUS if he caught me, and in the dreams he does sometimes catch me or it's a really close call.

I have my own theory about what it means but I was looking to see if anyone else had opinions on this as well.

I think that means an illness is on its way, if you mess up a room sorrow is on it's way..that's all I know about breaking into house..:S

Edited by maysu, 30 June 2008 - 04:58 PM.

#3    Thisisnotmyname

Thisisnotmyname

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:14 PM

My own interpretation would be that you are invading into that person's privacy, digging through matters that you have no place in, etc.

Symbols in dreams are often much less complicated than some people (I.E. the people who write and sell "dream dictionaries") would have you believe.

#4    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

I once had a dream I stole something from Bill Gates
He was chasin me, and I ran up a tree. The tree led onto a cliff, I climbed up there. My friend Storm was on the cliff, she's a rock climber and was helpin me climb up. When I got to the top, storm was gone. Then a flash of lightenin struck. I was in a pplace that looked like Heaven, It was amazing. Thereas more, but I put it in a thread a few months back...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users