Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could the Image of Baphomet Be Divine?

dragon15066

There are so many stories of as to where the true origins of the Baphomet. In other words, what does it mean as it was created to mean?As it turns out, as there are a few things I discovered that shocked me as I researched writing this, such as a link to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Evidence of something far bigger and far more meaningful than ever thought possible is going on and it is bigger than any “secret” only reserved for a mass of soul-less gas bags over 80. An example of what man is taught is real, and the incredible truth behind it shows how Truth towers above any lie .

The greatest definition I have ever come across which gives understanding to this mysterious being is as follows:

The goat on the frontispiece carries the sign of the pentagram on the forehead, with one point at the top, a symbol of light, his two hands forming the sign of Hermeticism, the one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed, the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah. This sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy with justice. His one arm is female, the other male like the ones of the androgyn of Khunrath, the attributes of which we had to unite with those of our goat because he is one and the same symbol. The flame of intelligence shining between his horns is the magic light of the universal balance, the image of the soul elevated above matter, as the flame, whilst being tied to matter, shines above it. The ugly beast’s head expresses the horror of the sinner, whose materially acting, solely responsible part has to bear the punishment exclusively; because the soul is insensitive according to its nature and can only suffer when it materializes. The rod standing instead of genitals symbolizes eternal life, the body covered with scales the water, the semi-circle above it the atmosphere, the feathers following above the volatile. Humanity is represented by the two breasts and the androgyn arms of this sphinx of the occult sciences.” [3. Eliphas Levi, Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie]

When I read this, I was really taken back because everything about the image , the infamous “Baphomet” lord of you- name-it if it's evil, deals with possession, sacrifice, “dark magic”, all that garbage was shown to be what it really is, a distraction to keep people from learning these kinds of truths, because they are Divine Truths. I think that this is what the original meaning was, and still is. We know that so many tings have been covered up and so many sacred things have been turned into things to fear to keep us from looking into anything real! I think there are truths out there that boggle the mind. This was one of them for me.

There is NO conflict with the forces involved as religions teach that Darkness is evil and Light is righteous. In the universe, they are both needed equally and they UNITE as one. In the eternal scope of things, it is the Darkness which holds “Dark Matter and Dark Energy” which supplies Creation eternally with power and energy. This is the FORCE that feeds the stars with the energy to shine and transports the energy of stars in it's blackness and delivers it to the Universe, so it is the Darkness that gives LIFE to everything. And remember, only by the darkness of night can the stars be seen. The more darkness, the brighter the stars shine. In this I feel a lesson can be learned about how things really work as compared to how we are taught things work. And let us not forget that one arm points up, and the other points down to represent the unity of what it above to what is below. “As above, so below”.

I see the Baphomet as the intelligence behind the Creative Forces, keeping everything working in perfect harmony. Otherwise Creation could not be.

When I found this gem, I was really surprised. It was like an ancient secret meaning behind the Baphomet. This is what I discovered...

Dr. Hugh Schonfield, whose work on the Dead Sea Scrolls is well-known, developed one of the more interesting theories. Schonfield, who had studied a Jewish cipher called the Atbash cipher, which was used in translating some of the Dead Sea Scrolls, claimed that when one applied the cipher to the word Baphomet, it transposed into the Greek word “Sophia”, which means ” knowledge” and is also synonymous with “goddess”. “ ( http://vigilantcitiz.../whoisbaphomet/ )

To me,, the above quote was something tangible, something I could say was more than one definition after another depending on religion or lack of. “Evil”, “Demonic”, “Illuminati”. But this is before them. They didn't author the Dead Sea Scrolls and they have been dated from 200 BCE to 68 CE. 200 Years before Jesus, 300 years before the New Testament. I have even taken the conservative side and gone to the time that Christians believe the New Testament was written: 70-100 years after the “death” of Jesus. So it makes logical sense that this would be the true meaning of the Baphomet, with the name of the Divine Sophia encoded in the name itself at a time before Jesus and the Church that corrupted his message a century or so later! So it predates all of the secret society's and twisted, redefining of it's origin and meaning. Anything later and different is an act of replacing Truth with stories and a Sacred Symbol of the Divine Forces in perfect harmony, with stories that terrify both children and adults. Their symbol is hollow, their god is hollow.

As for the other understandings of the Baphomet such as the Illuminati and other cults, they are very twisted ideals by any standard of measure. Whatever entity they worship, it's not the True Baphomet / Sophia because the Baphomet is a part of the Divine, NOT the perverse!

Only lower entities require sacrifice because they use the energy created by terror as food. This gives them a better foothold in this realm as they consume life energy from the sacrifice. The Baphomet IS life energy and therefore, does not require anyone's help. Their understanding of what Baphomet is, like everything else in the Illuminati is perverse and very twisted. They insult the Divine with everything they do, Baphomet included, as they flaunt the symbol they know nothing of. True power is something they will never know because they are being fooled by entity's using whatever image appeals to the one's who are willing to follow, be it a Goat of Mendes, the Giant Owl in Bohemian Grove, they are being deceived by very powerful beings that absolutely cannot be controlled in the slightest. Any reaction to any “sacred circle” or any other means of controlling the entity and where it can go are simply to give those involved a false sense of power. They have none. Only lower entity's or what are the real “Demonic” class if you will, as they are a kind of beings known forever, long before any religion. They take similar forms all over the world... reptilian, stereotypical demons. The ancient demonology books are rather accurate at describing some. The “Old Hag” and the painting of the little red monster sitting on a woman's chest as the life is drained from her body, (not spirit as they do not have that power, nor could they bring in that type of spiritual energy. Tales of demons taking one's soul means attachment after death with the entity that was attached to them as energy in life. This can only be temporary as the human spirit has the Divine Spark, and is therefore destined to become an enlightened being in perfect harmony with the Divine whole, or the Tao as it were. ) These are some examples of an entity draining life energy from a human to get stronger in this, a higher vibration realm. They fight, but they can never hold a person for long. Not without death after total possession. This is easy for the very ancient and most powerful "dark entity's" or "demons".

When looking into this, the Baphomet, it became very clear that what was and is being taught is truly evil and those using this image for dark rituals involving death or the conjuring of demons are playing right into the hands of those who have created this false cult religion of “Satanists” who are just rebelling against the Church's oppression, so they use the Church's story of Satan, and read some “Satanic” books written by the Church, written to push the propaganda. These dark entity's are very real, their connection to Baphomet is not.

So in closing, I have to say that once again, what I research just out of “passionate interest” has lead me on a journey far greater than expected. It's excellent to know that the Truth so outweighs expectation and is so powerful that the lies are seen so easily.

Thank you for reading this. This is my journey on “paper”.

Please see attached photos below!!!

post-67197-0-20670700-1439539151_thumb.j

post-67197-0-16933900-1439539223_thumb.g post-67197-0-88327900-1439539382_thumb.j

Dead Sea Scroll Reference... “The Discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls” West Semitic Research Project https://www.usc.edu/...discovery.shtml

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lumpino

• dragon15066

• Podo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shiva is Hindu God. One of the Hindu trinity of Gods. (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva). He is something like the Christian Holy Spirit.

Baphomet is a phantasy French occultist Eliphas Levy (abbe Alphonse Louis Constant), see his Dogma et ritual de la haute magie.

Baphomet was mentioned, for the first time ever, in the year 1098 in a letter by a Christian monk. Now, if this critter was even remotely important to the universal balance, you'd think it'd have a history longer than 900-ish years old. But it doesn't. Additionally, the original spelling was "Baphometh", which could have (and probably did) affect Schonfield's translations.

Also, magic isn't real.

Only a little comparison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

"...Since 1856, the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Levi which contains binary elements representing the "sum total of the universe" (e.g. male and female, good and evil, etc.).....

http://www.ascendedmasterindex.com/hindu.htm

"...Shiva represents the Holy Spirit. His name in Sanskrit means auspicious and kind. He is the giver of joy and the shepherd of souls......"