Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hauntings Paranormal Are They Real....?

metaltania

IT WAS 1983, I SEEN THIS APPARITION OF A MAN, WHO I THOUGHT WAS A WHITE FLUFFY CLOUD WITH RED EYES.

I USED TO PLAY WITH IT DAILY MY MOM THOUGHT IT WAS A IMAGINARY FRIEND, BUT BOY WAS SHE WRONG. ONE NIGHT SHE PUT ME TO SLEEP IN MY TWIN SIZED BED. I WAS CUDDLED WITH MY TEDDY BEAR HER NAME IS BEARY. ANYWAYS, I WOKE UP COLD, LOOKING FOR MY BLANKET BUT THE WHITE CLOUD LIFTED IT OFF ME AND THREW IT ON THE FLOOR, I TOLD HIM I WANT MY BLANKET .. HE THAN CAME AND SLAPPED ME ACROSS MY CHEEK ON Y RIGHT CHEEK WHICH I BARE A SCAR TILL THIS DAY. MY UNCLE CAME OVER THAT NIGHT HE SLEPT IN SAME ROOM HE HEARD BIG POUNDINGS ALONG THE WALLS THAT NIGHT TOO, MY DAD SEEN A NAKED BLACK MAN STANDING ABOVE HIM ON THE BED............ THE BODY WAS NEVER FOUND... TILL THIS DAY...

Next time you see this black man, how about asking him to show you how to turn the Caps lock off.

• Like 4

How old were you ? If this was 1983 ,that was 30 years ago. You don't look over 30 ,but I could be wrong

• Like 4

According to the other thread you posted ,you were 17 in 1997 ,which would mean you were born in 1980 ?

That would make you three here ,or 2 1/2 ?

You remember stuff from when you were two ?

• Like 5

yes I was 3 years old here and benefit to doubt I was hit by a car when I was 14, so I had a TBI meaning Traumatic brain injury, It helped me remember lots of occurances that has happened in my younger years.

• Like 1

yes I was 3 years old here and benefit to doubt I was hit by a car when I was 14, so I had a TBI meaning Traumatic brain injury, It helped me remember lots of occurances that has happened in my younger years.

I have TBI too. Cracked my head open when I was 11 .I remember mostly snips tho .

Stuff with my dad and grandmother .

I don't remember anything paranormal from before age 6 or so ,but I think my head injury made me more sensitive actually .

The really weird stuff started at about 12 .

• Like 1

yeah though my skull was severely cracked almost all of it and my whole left side of my brain was damaged.. I am sorry to hear what happened to you though. <hugs> and my nerves were severely damaged also I occasionally get blind in my left eye..

Hey Godofcats I was hit by a car, a scar, yes I have a scar. Internal bleeding I had, I was hit by a car.. Are you just being a smartass from your indirect comment?

Hey Godofcats I was hit by a car, a scar, yes I have a scar. Internal bleeding I had, I was hit by a car.. Are you just being a smartass from your indirect comment?

He was questioning your statement that you bear a scar 30 years later from a slap in the face as you claimed, not from being hit by a car.

From your OP: "HE THAN CAME AND SLAPPED ME ACROSS MY CHEEK ON Y RIGHT CHEEK WHICH I BARE A SCAR TILL THIS DAY"

What does being hit with a car have to do with the scar you have from being slapped?

MY DAD SEEN A NAKED BLACK MAN STANDING ABOVE HIM ON THE BED............ THE BODY WAS NEVER FOUND... TILL THIS DAY...
What body was never found? Unless the naked black guy died, then why would a body be found or searched for? I don't understand. Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

His body was never found they dug up the basement of apartment building and could not find the man who haunted me body. Now you understand yes I have a faint scar on my right cheek like a slither of a moon shape ....

yeah though my skull was severely cracked almost all of it and my whole left side of my brain was damaged.. I am sorry to hear what happened to you though. <hugs> and my nerves were severely damaged also I occasionally get blind in my left eye..

I had no impairments .

I hit my head on a rock,and my skull was crushed like an eggshell in that one spot. It healed that way,so I have a dent over my left parietal.

area.

My brain just conformed to the new shape. The concern at the time,was a subarachnoid,or subdural bleed I believe .

I'm one of those people who were the statistics that created the bicycle helmet laws .

His body was never found they dug up the basement of apartment building and could not find the man who haunted me body. Now you understand yes I have a faint scar on my right cheek like a slither of a moon shape ....

Who dug up the basement of the apartment building - your family, the building owners, the police, paranormal investigators, etc.? Why did they dig it up - was there a reason to think that the black guy was buried there? It seems very strange to me that someone would dig up the basement of an apartment building just because someone in the building reported seeing a naked black guy in their bedroom. What chain of events or logic lead to the basement being dug up?

When questioned about the scar you got on your cheek from a slap, why did you twice mention that you were hit by a car? I don't see the connection. Was you scar caused by a car crash or a slap in the face?

I'm not being a smartass, I just can't make sense of your story when such odd logical disconnects and gaping holes are so obvious.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 3

IT WAS 1983, I SEEN THIS APPARITION OF A MAN, WHO I THOUGHT WAS A WHITE FLUFFY CLOUD WITH RED EYES.

I USED TO PLAY WITH IT DAILY MY MOM THOUGHT IT WAS A IMAGINARY FRIEND, BUT BOY WAS SHE WRONG. ONE NIGHT SHE PUT ME TO SLEEP IN MY TWIN SIZED BED. I WAS CUDDLED WITH MY TEDDY BEAR HER NAME IS BEARY. ANYWAYS, I WOKE UP COLD, LOOKING FOR MY BLANKET BUT THE WHITE CLOUD LIFTED IT OFF ME AND THREW IT ON THE FLOOR, I TOLD HIM I WANT MY BLANKET .. HE THAN CAME AND SLAPPED ME ACROSS MY CHEEK ON Y RIGHT CHEEK WHICH I BARE A SCAR TILL THIS DAY. MY UNCLE CAME OVER THAT NIGHT HE SLEPT IN SAME ROOM HE HEARD BIG POUNDINGS ALONG THE WALLS THAT NIGHT TOO, MY DAD SEEN A NAKED BLACK MAN STANDING ABOVE HIM ON THE BED............ THE BODY WAS NEVER FOUND... TILL THIS DAY...

Yeah, that'd likely be just about the scariest thing to wake up to right there.

• Like 1

I was 3 at the time I remember bits n pieces of this event. My mom was landlord we owned building police dug up the area n paranormal investigators investigated the black man was a slave back in 1800!s I will do some investigating n post more details later on.

I was 3 at the time I remember bits n pieces of this event. My mom was landlord we owned building police dug up the area n paranormal investigators investigated the black man was a slave back in 1800!s I will do some investigating n post more details later on.

I believe in spirits and hauntings.... however I call fake. The owners of the apartment building dug up their basement because a 3yr old said they say a cloud with red eyes who pulled their blanket off them???? Hmmmmm, sorry I just don't see it.

• Like 2

Just saw your last post. The POLICE dug up the basement???? Surely they have better things to do than look for a body based on a 3yr old saying they saw a ghost.

• Like 2

Ok. But why did the police dig up the area? The police don't dig inside buildings looking for dead bodies unless they are investigating a murder or missing person and have reason to believe there might be a body in that place. A child saw a fluffy white ghost with red eyes that slapped them and then their father saw a naked black guy in his bedroom, this was then reported to the police who dug up the basement of the building the naked black guy was seen in? I hope you can appreciate that unless your memory of events is faulty or there's much more to the story than this, that this doesn't make a lick of sense at all.

How did the investigators conclude the man was a slave in the 1800s? All you said was your dad saw a naked black guy in his bedroom. I find it difficult to imagine that without a hell of a lot more information anyone could identify them as a slave from a particular period.

Is the entire basis for this story your memory of what happened when you were 3 years old? That might explain why it doesn't make much sense.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

I want to see if I have this straight metaltania...

You had an imaginary friend that was a puffy cloud when you were very little, and you recall encountering this friend several times. Then in 1983, when you were three there came an evening on which three events happened.

Your imaginary friend store your blanket and when you asked it for it back, it slapped you so hard it broke the skin and you still have the scar.

Your uncle, who was sleeping in the same room as you reported hearing loud poundings on the walls.

Your father saw a naked black standing above him in his bed.

After this the police were called and your property was dug up. This was done so on the approval of your mother, who was owner and landlord of the property.

Paranormal investigators said the black man was a slave from the 1800's.

When you were 14 you were in an accident that caused some of these memories to trigger.

Now you are 33 this year.

I just wanted to make sure if I have all that straight before I ask any questions or make any kind of commentary..

Edited by rashore
  • Like 1

Hmmm...

200px-Mollie_Sugden_as_Mrs_Slocombe.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry if I offended you somehow metaltania you must have misinterpreted my question. I was talking about when you were slapped by the spirit. Calm down ddaaayyyyaammmmm.

Yes, it is conceivable to have memories as young as two - There is documented evidence to support this. Depending on the experiences we have and at what age it occurred. It was the thinking in the 50's that children would forget bad and scary things. Not true - I have two memories as a toddler. And, three more significant memories before age 5.