Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Us Shielded Saudi's After Sept 11 Links

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 06 September 2004 - 04:59 AM

everyone has an agenda, the 9/11 commision had input by both republicans and democrats and because of this i would say it is a hell of allot more bipartisan than what this guy is saying, i also might note that this very same twat was the Intelligence Commitee chairman in the leadup to the Iraq war, nice job you guys did screening the intelligence that was given to you..

I have little doubt that it would have gone before the white house to vet out confidential information first. I don't trust any President who didn't even win his own election, to not vet out something like this. I frankly their a committe for the government, they'll of course be in favour of it. Plus the info they based the report on may have been faulty.

Given the almost religious status the President has in America, and to justify America's wars and the death's of American soldiers in the aftermath to its people, I don't trust anything about it not to have some level of bias.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#17    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:00 AM

have little doubt that it would have gone before the white house to vet out confidential information first. I don't trust any President who didn't even win his own election, to not vet out something like this.

evidence for all counts thanks
*including stealing the election*

#18    Velikovsky

Velikovsky

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

• It's mind over matter,
    I don't mind because
    You don't matter

Posted 06 September 2004 - 08:00 AM

One of the problems in attacking the Saudi's is we'd have to fight American troops. The Saudi's hire ex-military for defense. It's good money to. If I didn't have morals I know where I'd be

Posted Image
Columnist for Unexplained Mysteries.

#19    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 06 September 2004 - 01:54 PM

evidence for all counts thanks
*including stealing the election*

Oh please, everyone knows Gore got the most votes. And as for evidence, I'm sure the White House has it pacts secretly away in a drawer. Frankly anyone's willingness to read a government report about government actions, and not think that it might be bias or influenced, even in the slightest, is being rather naive.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users