Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

• Please log in to reply
780 replies to this topic

#46    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

RightInTheStatisticals, on 08 March 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

My god your stunning use of Ad Hominem and rapier wit have shown me the error of my ways. Your extensive knowledge of all types of forensic DNA testing has proven me wrong. The omnipotence you demonstrate as to what and what not the government had with respect to evidence has humbled me. Your simple yet potent words demonstrate that the 'Defense Attorney’s Fal­lacy' has no merit and years of legal precedent with regards to DNA and law are baseless.

How have I been a Lemming for so long! How can I have not seen it all.

Your newletter (as you must have one), I must sign up for it at once so you can impart your all knowing on me!

No you're obviously right and I'm wrong.  Why would you question what you are told by the people in charge of your life who obviously are not in charge because they are greedy control freaks, but because they are such charitable people who have nothing but your best interest at heart and have never been caught telling blatant lies.  And even if it turns out they are lying, why would you care that they kill people in your name, borrowing the money to do it with from foriegn banks and putting you in debt more than any indentured servant or slave in the entire history of the planet? Hell they can kill all the people they want as long as I get my friggin Big Mac, SUV, and hundreds of mind numbingly interesting channels on the television.  Have a good nap. :innocent:

I'm sure they threw the corpse off of the side of the ship because it had been positively ID'ed and it could have easily stood up to more and more careful scrutinization.  How could I have been such a misguided fool?

Thanks for setting me on the correct path to learn the truth and to be happy! :tu:

Edited by OverSword, 08 March 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#47    RightInTheStatisticals

RightInTheStatisticals

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Do, or do not, there is no try. ~ A little green alien

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

OverSword, on 08 March 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

<parnoia and Ad Hominem>

Good God, how do you get through your day? It must horrible to go through life in unbelievable fear wondering who to trust.

Do you have trouble going to McDonalds wondering if the hamburger, its meat inspected by US government, is trustworthy since Uncle Sam most likely examined? Is it troubling for you drink tap water because the government puts fluoride in it? Do you tremble in fear when you walk into the DMV wondering if Joanna, the clerk at the front desk, might have the CIA on speed dial?

Good god sheeple wake up and smell the government approved coffee, and fear it!  It’s just Animal Farm as a reality show, why can’t you see it.

Rather than actually coming up with some kind of convincing argument you’d rather spout off how blind ‘others’ and I must be because (OMG!), having looked at the evidence available, I have come to a different conclusion than you. Yep I must be drinking the Kool-aid waiting at the GM dealership waiting to test drive my GMC Yukon.

For you, this is just has another big cuddly piece of ‘Confirmation Bias’ that you can hold at night and whisper too about the horrors of the Government. ^_^

But please continue its quite amusing reading your posts.  :tu:

EDIT:
I orginally had that as DMZ rather than DMV ... I'd probably be in fear of being there if it was the DMZ  :rofl:

Edited by RightInTheStatisticals, 08 March 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#48    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,425 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

**Both of you, cut it out.**

**Back on topic.**

#49    ImJstMe1

ImJstMe1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

Another story to keep us arguing over something that was never true to begin with...they never killed him..he was already dead, they must have something in the works to let this piece of nonsense get out to keep us distracted

#50    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

Conspiracists: I knew something was fishy about burying him at sea, we may have been right after all! Oh joy, perhaps now the skeptics will be able to admit that the Government blatantly lies to them about things.

Skeptics: So what I don't care what happened to him!!

Seem to be missing the point, I doubt anyone here cares what happened to Osama, but alot of people here seem to not care that the global world can be spoon fed a story which turns out may not be true. Sound familiar? :lol:

#51    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

Wandering, on 09 March 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

Conspiracists: skeptic thinker I knew something was fishy about burying him at sea, we may have been right after all! Oh joy, perhaps now the skeptics dogmatic conformists will be able to admit that the Government blatantly lies to them about things.

Skeptics: dogmatic conformist So what I don't care what happened to him!!
I think that's more accurate

when you attack skeptics, you attack science and rationality. think about it.

Edited by Little Fish, 09 March 2012 - 10:12 AM.

#52    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

Hes dead and buried/or cremated/ or thrown in the sea/ or shot into space for all i care. :w00t:

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#53    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,425 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Wandering, on 09 March 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

Conspiracists: I knew something was fishy about burying him at sea, we may have been right after all! Oh joy, perhaps now the skeptics will be able to admit that the Government blatantly lies to them about things.

More along the lines of:

"I said there was something fishy last time, and now I am saying it again!"

Skeptics: So what I don't care what happened to him!!

Meaning:  "Didn't care too much last time, all this time later, care even less."

Seem to be missing the point, I doubt anyone here cares what happened to Osama, but alot of people here seem to not care that the global world can be spoon fed a story which turns out may not be true. Sound familiar? :lol:

Yeah, sounds like that thing you say over and over and over again.

You really think you are doing anything differently than the people you are laughing at?

#54    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,039 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

I think OBL has been dead for near-on a decade.
Our governments and mainstream media lie to us so much, that it is safe to assume that they lie all the time.
We know they are attempting perception control in just about every article we read.

OBL has been dead for nearly a decade, I contend.

#55    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Bottom line is there is serious reason to doubt that the person killed (murdered) by military forces on behalf of tax paying Americans was not Osama Bin-Laden.  I really can't comprehend why it wouldn't bother somebody that our military would run an op on the sovriegn territory of one of our so-called allies without thier permission and then commit cold blooded murder, backed by the oval office no-less.  In my opinion they fell far short from showing beyond doubt that this person was who they said it was andto make it worse they disposed of the corpse in a very suspicious way.  You would have to be some kind of sociopath to ignore this.

aquatus 1, your spoiling my fun. (that rhymed)

#56    Wandering

Wandering

Conspiracy Theorist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

Little Fish, on 09 March 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I think that's more accurate

when you attack skeptics, you attack science and rationality. think about it.

You're correct but... Has anyone ever called you a skeptic thinker on UM? :lol:  

I don't know if calling the conformists dogmatic is going to help anything. ;)

Belial, on 09 March 2012 - 10:09 AM, said:

Hes dead and buried/or cremated/ or thrown in the sea/ or shot into space for all i care. :w00t:

Thanks for proving my exact point Belial :P

aquatus1, on 09 March 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

More along the lines of:

"I said there was something fishy last time, and now I am saying it again!"

When do people start using their own brain Aquatus, instead of relying on what they are told through the Media?  I know that you personally believed that he was buried at sea, given that you argued that fact so vehemently and at the derision of people who dared to suggest that he wasn't. Perhaps this is why you are a bit testy today.

aquatus1, on 04 May 2011 - 10:51 AM, said:

You bury him with in full accordance with his religion, and suddenly the claims that the Americans are barbarians who could never understand the Islamic way of life suddenly start to sound a little hollow.

Is cremation in accordance with his religion? Good argument... I know we can always rely on America to do the right thing. :lol:

aquatus1, on 04 May 2011 - 04:14 AM, said:

Are you familiar with the Muslim requirements for burial?  They do require quickness. It isn't a matter of convenience or suspicion.  It is simply a religious custom.

The whole reason for honoring the religious traditions was to give our enemies less ammunition against us.

I'm confused, If America wanted less ammunition then why did they cremate him? hmm...Seems you hold your Government to a very high standard. I honestly wish they lived up to it. Don't get me wrong, what you say would have been the smart thing to do. I just think you can't rely on people to play by the rules Aquatus and you often seem to think that everyone will...

aquatus1, on 09 March 2012 - 12:10 PM, said:

Meaning:  "Didn't care too much last time, all this time later, care even less."

Yeah, sounds like that thing you say over and over and over again.

You really think you are doing anything differently than the people you are laughing at?

So you agree, no one cares about OBL? Good. We can agree on this. Do you think It's significant that 'another' American Government lie has been exposed? By no means is it on par with a serious 'conspiracy' but this does put another + in the column for 'Lies to It's People'.

Gee, If I've repeated myself let me know, I was actually under the impression that I hadn't.

Well, I don't care that OBL was dead but I do care that the Government/Military get caught in another lie.

The people I'm laughing at don't care OBL is dead and don't care that the Government/Military got caught in another lie.

So yeah, I do. I'm interested in why you think I'm not doing anything differently though, care to explain?

#57    RightInTheStatisticals

RightInTheStatisticals

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Do, or do not, there is no try. ~ A little green alien

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

OverSword, on 09 March 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

Bottom line is there is serious reason to doubt that the person killed (murdered) by military forces on behalf of tax paying Americans was not Osama Bin-Laden.  I really can't comprehend why it wouldn't bother somebody that our military would run an op on the sovriegn territory of one of our so-called allies without thier permission and then commit cold blooded murder, backed by the oval office no-less.  In my opinion they fell far short from showing beyond doubt that this person was who they said it was andto make it worse they disposed of the corpse in a very suspicious way.  You would have to be some kind of sociopath to ignore this.

aquatus 1, your spoiling my fun. (that rhymed)

Well then our difference lies in the evidence provided us in the context of who Seal Team 6 killed then. Again, from what I've read and viewed, I found the forensic evidence to be sufficient, you obviously disagree.

As for the op being run on soveriegn territory of an ally ... I have mixed feelings. I don't like the thought of that much. I could spout my opinion as how strong or weak an ally Pakistan really is, but, in this context, doesn't matter. I might also speculate that, because we have been given permission to run other operations within their borders, this operation might fall under that grey area. However, all I've been able to find and read on that issue has been opinion and conflicting information. Ergo, mixed feelings.

As for your opinion implying anyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking, then yes I would probably agree it sociopathic, if I was of the mindset to distrust every bit of evidence and every player surrounding this.

aquatus1, on 09 March 2012 - 01:27 AM, said:

**Both of you, cut it out.**

**Back on topic.**
Apologies, my sarcasm gets the better of me sometimes, duly noted.

#58    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,276 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:20 PM

RightInTheStatisticals, on 09 March 2012 - 08:15 PM, said:

As for your opinion implying anyone who doesn't agree with your line of thinking, then yes I would probably agree it sociopathic, if I was of the mindset to distrust every bit of evidence and every player surrounding this.

The sociopathic attitude I was refering to was not you, but rather the disconnect I perceive from many Americans in general when it comes to the taking of human life.  For many the murder sponsored around the world is viewed with less passion than killing an alien in halo.  

Don't feel obliged to answer this, but ask yourself, just how angry or upset have you ever gotten when hearing about one of the many, many incidents of one of our drones taking out the neighbors of a terrorist, or a wedding party, or what have you?  I understand that many people think it's justified collateral damage, but I have to be honest, I'm not afraid of being killed by a terrorist and really have no idea why we're in that part of the world.  Well that's not honest, I don't believe the reasons they give us.

#59    Aus Der Box Skeptisch

Aus Der Box Skeptisch

apologist by opinion

• 2,769 posts
  • Location:arizona (originally the wisconsin/minnesota area eh!)

• Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ―Siddhārtha Gautama

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Wandering, on 09 March 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

I don't know if calling the conformisuts dogmatic is going to help anything. ;)

Thanks for proving my exact point Belial :P

When do people start using their own brain Aquatus, instead of relying on what they are told through the Media?  I know that you personally believed that he was buried at sea, given that you argued that fact so vehemently and at the derision of people who dared to suggest that he wasn't. Perhaps this is why you are a bit testy today.

Is cremation in accordance with his religion? Good argument... I know we can always rely on America to do the right thing. :lol:

I'm confused, If America wanted less ammunition then why did they cremate him? hmm...Seems you hold your Government to a very high standard. I honestly wish they lived up to it. Don't get me wrong, what you say would have been the smart thing to do. I just think you can't rely on people to play by the rules Aquatus and you often seem to think that everyone will...

So you agree, no one cares about OBL? Good. We can agree on this. Do you think It's significant that 'another' American Government lie has been exposed? By no means is it on par with a serious 'conspiracy' but this does put another + in the column for 'Lies to It's People'.

Gee, If I've repeated myself let me know, I was actually under the impression that I hadn't.

Well, I don't care that OBL was dead but I do care that the Government/Military get caught in another lie.

The people I'm laughing at don't care OBL is dead and don't care that the Government/Military got caught in another lie.

So yeah, I do. I'm interested in why you think I'm not doing anything differently though, care to explain?
He wasn't cremated.

"Though I stand in opposition to you, I am not opposed to you. Night and Day stand in opposition to each other, but they are not opposed to each other -they are merely two halves of the same coin."

#60    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,425 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:40 AM

Wandering, on 09 March 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

The only person I have ever seen using that term in conjunction with him is himself.

I don't know if calling the conformists dogmatic is going to help anything. Posted Image

Nope.  Didn't help before, isn't going to help now,

When do people start using their own brain Aquatus, instead of relying on what they are told through the Media?

When do you start giving people credit for thinking even though they don't come to the same conclusion that you do?

I know that you personally believed that he was buried at sea, given that you argued that fact so vehemently and at the derision of people who dared to suggest that he wasn't. Perhaps this is why you are a bit testy today.

Hmm...you make a habit of accusing people of relying on others to do their thinking for them.  Let me ask you, then, about some of the assumptions you make:  For instance, what would you consider to be a vehement argument that he was alive.  Please, post an example of it.  Also, you claim that I deride people who claimed he wasn't.  Please show me an example of that as well.

After all, if you are not a person who simply makes assumptions and goes with them, then you must be a person who has a logical reason to believe what he believes, correct?  Show us that reasoning.

Is cremation in accordance with his religion? Good argument... I know we can always rely on America to do the right thing. Posted Image

Wandering, you do recall that the entire conversation that quote is from was about his burial at sea, not about cremation, correct?

I'm confused, If America wanted less ammunition then why did they cremate him?

Doesn't make any sense, does it?  Not even to duffers here on this site, let alone high-level players of the political game.

Why, then, are you so willing to believe that they cremated him instead of burying him at sea, when you willingly admit that is something that does not make sense?  Doesn't that seem like something a person who does not think for themselves would do?  Doesn't that seem more like something someone who believes what others told them would do?

hmm...Seems you hold your Government to a very high standard. I honestly wish they lived up to it. Don't get me wrong, what you say would have been the smart thing to do. I just think you can't rely on people to play by the rules Aquatus and you often seem to think that everyone will...

That's a curious conclusion to make.  Many of the conclusions you make seem rather faulty to me, and I can't help but think that the reason for that is that you insist on making conclusions, regardless of how much or the quality of the data before you.

There is nothing wrong with simply saying that you do not have enough data to come to a conclusion.

Now, as to you response itself, What is the purpose of the comment "You can't rely on people to play by the rules".  What rules are you saying where broken, and what purpose would be served by breaking them?  What rules are you implying I think they followed or should have followed?

So you agree, no one cares about OBL? Good. We can agree on this.

Well, not on this forum, anyway.

Do you think It's significant that 'another' American Government lie has been exposed? By no means is it on par with a serious 'conspiracy' but this does put another + in the column for 'Lies to It's People'.

I think it is significant that you think this is any different than your claim when this first came out.  You were claiming it was a lie then, you are claiming it is a lie now.  

That said, I think it is significant for an entirely different reason than you do.  You, after all, are talking about your beliefs regarding the government.  

Oh, Wandering, Wandering...:no:

I honestly don't think you are ready to understand it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users