Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Keel M.

I was dog sitting over the weekend and while channel surfing came across this cable network which is seemingly devoted to the paranormal. The show that I watched in bits and pieces was called, interestingly enough, Unexplained Mysteries. I didn't see any of the usual suspects of investigation shows advertised during commercials. I asked a few friends if they'd heard of it and my friend Peggy said she knew of it and that every time she turned it on, horror movies seemed to be showing.

Anyone familiar with this network?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• Jaquariuml

Top Posters In This Topic

we have the chiller network and it isnt that bad. Similiar to Sci Fi they have quite a few obscure and not so hot horror movies but also some good ones. They also have a nice mix of documentary type shows and regular shows. I am not 100 percent on this but i believe that unexplained mysteries is a fairly old show that is cancelled now but on in syndication. i believe it was similiar to the old version of ripley's believe it or not. But yeah we recently switched to a different tv provider and was pleasantly surprised by this channel.

How do you define fairly old? According to what I just saw through a Google search, it aired for one season 2003-04. It's not that old. :P I am going to be dog sitting again this weekend so I will have ample opportunity to watch the channel again to see what else comes on. :D