Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Shadow Being Story

No Censorship

I saw a hunchbacked shadow being one night when I was a child. It slowly shuffled past my bed. It looked like an old hag, and it sounded like Darth Vader. It wore a cloak or a hood, like a monk or a witch. It rubbed its hands together as it moved through my room. It never even glanced at me, and it faded or vanished into a wall. I later saw a photo of a nearly identical being on a talk show! BTW, we lived close to Waverly Hills Sanitarium when I saw the dark entity.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• No Censorship

• markprice

• pitchp

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They come in different forms. Have you seen one?

They come in different forms or can be essentially the same being in various forms. All cultures know this, so there are a lot of clues out there.

They come in different forms or can be essentially the same being in various forms. All cultures know this, so there are a lot of clues out there.

That might be true. Still, it's my personal opinion that they are various entities that probably have different origins. The shadow being, that I saw, looked like the witch from "Snow White". It didn't look like Hat Man or other kinds of shadow people.