Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1189 replies to this topic

#616    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:07 AM

I just cant stand andrea tired of her whining meddling ways maybe she will just get bit and mishone can take her out haha

If you have only saw the first season brown season 2 can be a bit of a lull,by season 3 though its hard to stop watching.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#617    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 27 February 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

I just cant stand andrea tired of her whining meddling ways maybe she will just get bit and mishone can take her out haha

If you have only saw the first season brown season 2 can be a bit of a lull,by season 3 though its hard to stop watching.
So it's a question of when you pop you can't stop.
It's a shame really because zombies are usually a pretty good turn- on for me.
I can possibly explain season number two because the protagonists needed a lull in the action.
You know time to take stock of the situation but that means less camera time for the zombies.
It's a good thing season three picked up where season one left.
Or else this thread would have barely got past five pages.
I wasn't exactly taking notes when watching series one like I did with Battleship.
But I'm certain Andrew Lincoln's character is still knocking about.
I also know he got out of a tight spot when he was inside that tank.
And what happened to that psycho that was chained to the pipe?
I don't think it's practicable for him to be left as zombie bait in that situation.
The zombies can't even climb the stairs!

Edited by Medium Brown, 27 February 2013 - 09:42 AM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

#618    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

View PostMedium Brown, on 27 February 2013 - 09:39 AM, said:

So it's a question of when you pop you can't stop.
It's a shame really because zombies are usually a pretty good turn- on for me.
I can possibly explain season number two because the protagonists needed a lull in the action.
You know time to take stock of the situation but that means less camera time for the zombies.
It's a good thing season three picked up where season one left.
Or else this thread would have barely got past five pages.
I wasn't exactly taking notes when watching series one like I did with Battleship.
But I'm certain Andrew Lincoln's character is still knocking about.
I also know he got out of a tight spot when he was inside that tank.
And what happened to that psycho that was chained to the pipe?
I don't think it's practicable to be left for zombie bait in that situation.

No season 2 was necessary for story building and character development,wasnt completely pointless lol

Merle the guy chained to the pipe cut his hand off and got away.I think his storyline is coming close to a wild end soon or his character evolves i into something else entirely.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#619    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 27 February 2013 - 09:46 AM, said:

No season 2 was necessary for story building and character development,wasnt completely pointless lol

Merle the guy chained to the pipe cut his hand off and got away.I think his storyline is coming close to a wild end soon or his character evolves i into something else entirely.
So it's worth it if I get the second series on DVD?

Up the Robins!

#620    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

View PostMedium Brown, on 27 February 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

So it's worth it if I get the second series on DVD?

Yes if you enjoy the show i would definitely get season 2,i missed 3 or 4 episodes and was almost lost when i got back to it.Had to wait for reruns to catch up on a few things haha.

#621    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

wrong thread

Edited by FLOMBIE, 27 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#622    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostParanoid Android, on 20 February 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

I'm looking forward to it, whatever the case

Yep, the game was released by Telltale Games and is available via download HERE for Steam (every now and then Telltale has a special where they'll let you download the first episode free, so if you wait you may get lucky to try episode 1 for free - but otherwise it's not that expensive a game to download).  There's five episodes, I've only played the first, but it's absolutely amazing.  The graphics aren't fantastic, but the way the story just ropes you in is great.  The choices you make all affect the way people relate to you, the group dynamics.  Not at all similar to other point-and-click adventure games I've played.

I only managed to download what looked like a taster, on the PS3..

I played it until Lee? escaped with the little girl and 2 guys from the street out side the gilrs house in a car.

I really enjoyed it, even though it was 10 minutes play. The graphics were not an issue, I still got the feel of the game..

Damn them... now I have to buy it.

Posted Image

#623    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,520 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

Glad you enjoyed it.  Your journey is just beginning :ph34r:

Edited by Paranoid Android, 27 February 2013 - 04:01 PM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#624    K_Bonita

K_Bonita

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 258 posts

• For every dark night,there's a brighter day.

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

I can't wait for next episode...I love love this show and I am a very picky person when it comes to my shows hehe.

I was hoping Michonne would of sliced Andrea's head in the last episode but we all know that won't happen,she's probably the most hated character. As an actor she is definitely playing her part right but her character p!$$e$ me off in the show.

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ”

#625    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:38 AM

Kick ass episode . I so hate the governor ....and Andrea is just a wishy washy twank . Feh

Miss me?

#626    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Andrea will have to see with her own eyes what the governor is capable of. And I am pretty sure she will!

#627    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 27 February 2013 - 09:59 AM, said:

Yes if you enjoy the show i would definitely get season 2,i missed 3 or 4 episodes and was almost lost when i got back to it.Had to wait for reruns to catch up on a few things haha.
It looks like I'm going to get them all in a box set..
However I don't want to feel like a schmuck but I'm going to wait till the series is finished for good.
Until then I'm channel hopping in the hope of picking up this obviously popular series.
I'm one of these people that likes to get complete collections of everything.
This is also a guy who got annoyed when he thought they had finished after three Final Destination films.
But parity has been restored now.

Edited by Medium Brown, 28 February 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Up the Robins!

#628    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

View PostK_Bonita, on 28 February 2013 - 03:08 AM, said:

I can't wait for next episode...I love love this show and I am a very picky person when it comes to my shows hehe.

I was hoping Michonne would of sliced Andrea's head in the last episode but we all know that won't happen,she's probably the most hated character. As an actor she is definitely playing her part right but her character p!$$e$ me off in the show.

I am very picky when it comes to shows aswell,the last show i enjoyed watching as much as twd was a few years back called "The Riches" after 2 seasons the writers strike killed it off i was so damn mad haha.At least this one looks like it will be around for a few more seasons.

#629    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,520 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 28 February 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

Andrea will have to see with her own eyes what the governor is capable of. And I am pretty sure she will!
I think she already sees, but doesn't want to believe, but she will see with her own eyes and be shamed that she had fooled herself.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#630    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

View PostParanoid Android, on 28 February 2013 - 08:22 AM, said:

I think she already sees, but doesn't want to believe, but she will see with her own eyes and be shamed that she had fooled herself.

I think her falling for the man is actually a very weak story.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users