Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

White Tunnel Of Light


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.
However, consciousness does survive the body but not for very long. Disembodied humans( energy) ARE NOT suddenly free agents who can willy-nilly about the cosmos but are hunted and consumed. Survival of the fittest. This part of the universe is dark and with numerous alien predators, the temptation to go towards light can be overwhelming; however recently deceased humans are new to the spiritual realm and greatly unaware and unprepared( lack of knowledge); thus easy eatin. The reptilians/ and others have mastered shape-shifting and the ability to blend or contrast in whatever the light density. I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????


#2    Order66

Order66

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Thanatos

  • The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

Quote

I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????

That is a good question. Have you ever seen the movie "Poltergeist"? The evil spirit tried to convince the little girl's soul to go into the light, but it was only a trick so he could lure her into the darkness.

Posted Image

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 10,842 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

View Postrapture, on 11 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.
However, consciousness does survive the body but not for very long. Disembodied humans( energy) ARE NOT suddenly free agents who can willy-nilly about the cosmos but are hunted and consumed. Survival of the fittest. This part of the universe is dark and with numerous alien predators, the temptation to go towards light can be overwhelming; however recently deceased humans are new to the spiritual realm and greatly unaware and unprepared( lack of knowledge); thus easy eatin. The reptilians/ and others have mastered shape-shifting and the ability to blend or contrast in whatever the light density. I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????
I think I saw a star trek episode like this once.

Edited by Seeker79, 11 December 2012 - 07:16 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#4    Time Traveler

Time Traveler

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined:25 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA, Northwest

  • The Truth Is Out There (it is only a matter of finding out what it is!)

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:02 AM

Hi Rapture,

I heard of this too.  But then other information says the light is a doorway to the place one goes to review their life, plan what is next, and also receive healing and rest.
Apparently there are many restless souls (spirits/ghosts) who remain here after death because they fear to move on for one reason or another.  Perhaps the negative entities want us to believe the light is dangerous so we will be trapped in this dimension with them?  Be that as it may, I believe one's consciousness (one's true self) lives forever.  The physical body is a temporary "vehicle" our spirit has chosen to use for a time to accomplish a goal.

Edited by Time Traveler, 12 December 2012 - 08:18 AM.


#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 8,920 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:08 AM

View Postrapture, on 11 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.
Is this from a movie or something?

Edit: You're the same poster who claimed an energy force/insect/reptilian raped you and a bunch of other people.
http://www.unexplain...pic=222987&st=0

How is that working out for you?

Edited by Rlyeh, 12 December 2012 - 08:12 AM.


#6    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:20 AM

The universe is not a pretty starry place to make wishes. When you look up some monster is looking down. There is nightmare dimensions amongst the folds of those stars; and humans are easy prey. It would be more benefical to prepare for the predators of a spirtual nature than to buy expensive headstones and chant useless prayers. It is more benefical to sacrifice bodies to time travel or utlilize star gates than transhumanism and depopulation. The reptiles will take care of that over-population issue; then the baby making music will start up again; for reptiles must eat again.


#7    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 December 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

Is this from a movie or something?

Edit: You're the same poster who claimed an energy force/insect/reptilian raped you and a bunch of other people.
http://www.unexplain...pic=222987&st=0

How is that working out for you?


I don't know about a bunch of other people, can soley speak for myself. I feel better. the rape I have to deal with, ciphering my energy caused illness. The enitity also magnified any anger that I had, to the point that the rage nearly made me split my daughter's eye ball with a belt buckle. I have flashes of her red blood splattering all over the walls and the insane excitement .  I have flashes of inflicting pain on myself. Mabey I was possessed. I should have got out of that apt the first time I seen the black mask running pass the bedroom door.  This enitity was also bothering other people in the apartment complex; yet I was relieved it was not bothering me. And then eventually it became more than one entitity and they did not give a **** if I seen or heard them. The enitity that was attacking me was after another spirit(I think it was a human energy) in my apt that was trying to communicate with me. I got attacked in the process. Its bizzare, I'm still trying to make sense of it; neverthless, I just moved out, best thing I ever did.



I'll never feel safe. I have encountered negative entities on Earth and embodied and I don't plan on being stuck with these enitities in their dimension disembodied.

Edited by rapture, 13 December 2012 - 01:47 AM.


#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 8,920 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

View Postrapture, on 13 December 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

I don't know about a bunch of other people, can soley speak for myself. I feel better. the rape I have to deal with, ciphering my energy caused illness. The enitity also magnified any anger that I had, to the point that the rage nearly made me split my daughter's eye ball with a belt buckle. I have flashes of her red blood splattering all over the walls and the insane excitement .
Get some professional help.


#9    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,970 posts
  • Joined:09 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Australia

  • Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

View Postrapture, on 13 December 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

The universe is not a pretty starry place to make wishes. When you look up some monster is looking down. There is nightmare dimensions amongst the folds of those stars; and humans are easy prey. It would be more benefical to prepare for the predators of a spirtual nature than to buy expensive headstones and chant useless prayers. It is more benefical to sacrifice bodies to time travel or utlilize star gates than transhumanism and depopulation. The reptiles will take care of that over-population issue; then the baby making music will start up again; for reptiles must eat again.
And what if humans are the most scary monsters around,  and it is us looking down/ out on the universe as potential predators? That fits our history better. The dinosaurs wouldn't have stood a chance against cromagnon, or  even neandertal, man, despite their one on one physical superiority..

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#10    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 13 December 2012 - 12:04 PM

View Postrapture, on 11 December 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:

The Milky Way: There is no all-seeing loving eye obsessed with human survival. Earth and its surroundings is reptilian dominated territory. Earth is in a Bad location. The planet itself is the Garden Of Eden....and with magnificent beauty as an allurement to trap other alien life forms that travel within. Humans like other unfortunate souls exist soley for consumption/ or fuel.
However, consciousness does survive the body but not for very long. Disembodied humans( energy) ARE NOT suddenly free agents who can willy-nilly about the cosmos but are hunted and consumed. Survival of the fittest. This part of the universe is dark and with numerous alien predators, the temptation to go towards light can be overwhelming; however recently deceased humans are new to the spiritual realm and greatly unaware and unprepared( lack of knowledge); thus easy eatin. The reptilians/ and others have mastered shape-shifting and the ability to blend or contrast in whatever the light density. I personally think the so called white tunnel of light should be approached with caution; afterall the tunnel leads to ???????

So we are like cows in a field.

Being farmed for food and we dont even know. The tunnel of light is the path to the abbatoir lol.

Edited by Mr Right Wing, 13 December 2012 - 12:04 PM.


#11    Sean93

Sean93

    Astral Projection

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • WRATH

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

At the headlights of a truck.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#12    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 13 December 2012 - 03:41 AM, said:

Get some professional help.

Something a professional would never suggest: When a monster tells you to get the **** out-get the **** out.

Edited by rapture, 16 December 2012 - 04:38 AM.


#13    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

At what point in time did mammals evolve beyond the food chain; the concept of man in the image of god has got humans delusional and off-guard. It has generated viruses that corrupt the natural mammalonian program of evolution and survial. Humans did not make it this far obsessed with magikal thinking.

Edited by rapture, 16 December 2012 - 04:56 AM.


#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    Is not a number!

  • Member
  • 9,870 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

View PostMr Walker, on 13 December 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

And what if humans are the most scary monsters around,  and it is us looking down/ out on the universe as potential predators? That fits our history better. The dinosaurs wouldn't have stood a chance against cromagnon, or  even neandertal, man, despite their one on one physical superiority..
"Run, run and hide because the humans are coming" - the Doctor (someone who really does know his beans when it comes to humanity) "The Christmas Invasion".


#15    rapture

rapture

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 152 posts
  • Joined:18 Jul 2003

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Human is brainwashed to accept that any horrible disaster that occurs is the judgement of some benevolent God ( crazy, is it not?) ; thus any further investigation is rarely explored.Further, Cromagnon Man is now Metrosexual Man, hardly evolution and definately not competition for the reptilians/ or any other alien species that wants to dine on human. ( you'll never meet a metrosexual dinosaur) Nevertheless,  the fear or worship of reptiles is encoded in the mammal DNA, and for good reason; so too is the string of survival amongst that" "junk DNA". Like it or not other species evolve. They either get with the program or get ate. Humans are not exception to the rule.

When the Sun, who has nourished the planet for millions of years, seemingly develops an hatred towards the planet: Investigate.

Edited by rapture, 16 December 2012 - 08:04 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users