Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Aliens"&UFO's - what are they?

DakaSha

is there a single person here who has the sense to think a step further then the stupid ET theory? its got to be the stupidest most unscientific thing to say: "Yeah theres a disk up there... i dont know a single thing about its origin but it can only be an alien! yeah its probably from Mars..." :rolleyes:

NO i dont have the slightest clue what is going on... i dont know what these things are, where they come from or what they want. but its just outright dumb to say its a spaceship.

i can already hear 95% of the UFO enthusiasts saying stuff like:

"I was abducted and they say that they come from a star system named "Zeta Reticuli" so what else should they be!?"

Look... im not going to trust some creature that kidnappes me in the middle of the night and doesnt have the balls to show its big eyed face to the rest of the world ok? "Yeah they took my only child before i got to see its face but ill trust whatever the nice ET says."

or

"Well what else could it be? It just makes the most sense!"

no it doesnt really... if you think it makes the most sense then you clearly dont know jack about the phenomena. two things im not going to get into: why it doesnt make the most sense and what else they could be... both lists would be too long... get off the Hynek and Talkshow trip and mabye something besides the ET thing will pop into your head.

now im not even saying that they arn't ET's... im just saying that the ET theory is way overrated and that it could be a very big problem when it comes to the clarification of what the hecks going on.

the problem is almost everybody just outright thinks that these things come from pluto without even thinking what else they could be.

im sure some of you can tell that i read alot of Vallees stuff... i dont know what ol' vallee thinks nowadays (he seems to have lost interest :P ) but he did seem to have a more scientific approach to the matter then most "scientists".

ok just thought id rant some. just p***es me off that this whole field is dominated by people that took 50's B-movies to seriously and are ruining it for the people that might really be able to find out something.

oh btw im not saying that the abductions are in any way fake and that your lying... i just think your not really seeing whats going on when you are abducted.

Edited by DakaSha

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DakaSha

• Welsh Shaun

• character

• x o i s k

Top Posters In This Topic

a few points: why is this theory so unbelievable? i'm not saying its correct but it could be, i dont see anything unreal in it. actualy i dont think its even a theory, just a way to explain things, you dont go saying to christians that "hey your stupid, because you explain everything is made by god" do you?

also why does it make no sense? i tend not to believe talkshows, because well they are SHOWS.

Most people who beliave that ufos are aliens are actualy prety sceptic about the "evidence" like photos and the like, and certanly they dont go saying "hey look, there some light, it looks like a flashlight, but its probably ufo in discuise".

i think you misunderstood me. im not saying that people believe in ufo's to easily. im saying that people are to quick to jump the gun on the origin of UFO's.

and ill give you a couple of examples as to why the theory (it is a theory btw ;) ) doesnt make sense:

1. people that are abducted are often told where the "aliens" come from... in 99.9% of the cases its a place that nobody else ever was told by the "aliens" that abducted them.

2. "aliens" come in all shapes and sizes... i dont think we are being visited by 1672 types of aliens.

3. the most commen "aliens" are the "arien" types and the "gray" types.... both huminoids. alien life is not going to be humanoid (except if you think that "we were created in gods image ;) " which makes sense i guess... but only if you believe in the ET theory)

4. what most people believe is that the ET's are here doing scientific surveys... give me a break. if you read up on it then you come to the conclusion that just cannot be... first off when they do there little experiments on people they do it in a very primitive way. second with their supposed technology they would have all that they need by now dont you think? after what... 70 years of surveying... i think they would have what they need. BUT... its been going on longer then 70 years... which takes us to point 5

5. all those myths about elves, kobolds, demons, ghosts, satyrs and what not are EXACTLY like the modern UFO cases... only more so. it seems the people 1000 years ago had more data then we'll ever have. anyways if you follow this data it really doesnt seem like they came from space

6. ok the main thing is the absurdity of CE3's. just about all CE3's are more like a dream then a kidnapping... just wierd stuff like talking gibberish and giving pancakes to farmers... its just not stuff i see aliens doing and it all seems very symbolic

edit:

oh something else... why dont we know what they are? if they are trying to hide from us they arn't doing a very good job considering that they can send 1000 spacships a day here... they have the technology to send millions of spaceships to our planet and can shoot out light beams that bend around corners and paralyze but they cant stay unnoticed!? the military can fly a super-sonic jet over your rural village and not be noticed... why cant they?

Edited by DakaSha

I am UFO follower. Got that statement out of the way.

Now I agree with you that there are alot of nutters out there, to say that the ET theory is unscientific is correct. because Science cannot prove it, or for that matter prove it!

But you say people are to quick to jump the gun on their origin, so what is their origin if not extraterestrial?

Yes I Know they are not from the planet ZOG! and what already has been pointed out to me today UFO means unidentified, so identify your opinion as logical thinking person you seem to be?

im more of a UFO follower then non-follower myself... so im not here trying to make "believers" feel stupid.

i really don't have a clue what "they" are. of course that sounds dumb because i cant go around saying: "Hey you idiot! You got it all wrong!" without having my own theory.

all im trying to do is get people to be a little more open minded and to stop just believing what a couple of "National Enquirer" journalists and affiliated "scientists" believe.

the ET theory is to easy... yes the easiest theory is usually the right theory but only if the facts support the theory.... and the facts do not support the ET theory.

the closest thing i can puzzle together is that the whole UFO thing is more of a spiritual nature then technological. that sounds wierd because it sounds more "unrealistic" then the ET theory but the facts are more fitting.

yeah they might be extra terrestrial... but i dont think they come from another planet.

Edited by DakaSha

the closest thing i can puzzle together is that the whole UFO thing is more of a spiritual nature then technological.

Go on you started this now please explain.

I have this feeling you have started to dig a hole :lol:

not really... like i said i dont know what it is...

since you seem to "know" why dont you explain? give me some evidence that what you "believe" in is from another planet?

Edited by DakaSha

well like WS mentioned the theory,even if stupid (dont know, havent read an official explanation) i think its more plausible than tousands or more objects, light, and other stuff every day to be weather baloons, clouds or whatever, and i doubt that all the tousands of people thats vitnessed these objects are dilusional or dont know how a plane moves or looks like. i know theres no evedince what those objects might be, but that means theres no way to say they ARENT of alien origin, and atleast to me that seems moree logical explanation than that i see from the news, scientists or other official sources.

nw to your points:

1 and 2. well first noone said that all the people claim to be obducted are saying thetruth. some may have suffered sleep paralysis, some may even be layin to get attention. ofcourse there might be more than one spiecies visiting earth.i mean if there is one, why cant there be more?

another explanation cpould be that under drugs human mind can create halucinations or distorted images so even if they were abducted, they couldnt remember everything well.

3. and why is it so hard to believe that other inteligent beings are humanoid? provided they evolved in similiar conditions they might be humanoid. its not like they're totaly human looking except for the pointy ears like in star trek.

4. well i dont know what are they doing, but humans studie simpler animals for years and still dont know everything, who know how much time it would take to completely studie a relitively inteligent being like a human. after all its not the computer that tries to understand, and if there psychical mind is diferent, studieng us might be to them, like trying to understand a dolphin or a whale to us.

5. if you look at this the other way around, perhaps all the demons, elves and ghosts documented were realy ETs ;)

6. i dont know which giberish arwe you tlalking about, what i mostly read the subjects are either probed or researched or experimented on, or in some cases taken samples or genetics and the stuff with implanting babies in women.

i dont think they're trying to hide, they just plain dont care if we see them, its not like we could do to them much, when they have such high technology.they're pretty good rocket scientists you know ;)

If I was you I would edit that last sentence again!

I have no explanation, I only have ideas.

Some unknown life system have been visiting us, where from I have no idea, but it is certianly not an impossibility. When people say it is an impossibility I just feel gob smacked to their stupidity.

(trying to hold back now)

:angry2:

Edit - Cannot find the words to express myself, getting too het up, can some one help me out?

Edited by Welsh Shaun

:blink:

why should i edit it? (edit: lol... tryin to sic the biased ufologists on me now? ROFL)

anyways... i never said its impossible... read the DAMN POST. i even said and i quote:

"now im not even saying that they arn't ET's... im just saying that the ET theory is way overrated and that it could be a very big problem when it comes to the clarification of what the hecks going on."

now character:

1 & 2. arn't really important... i follow your explanations and i cant really say anything else about it

3. chances are quite slim actually... even with the universe being so large the chances of biological beings that look even remotly like us AND finding us are pretty dang slim. not impossible... but very slim.

4. if you look at the capabilities of these "things" then all they should have to do is "bioscan" the planet and theyd have all the info they need. really. once you can bend light you dont have to mutilate cattle to see what they are made of.

5. nope... read up on demons and elves youll see that whatever the heck they are... they dont fit in the typical ET theory ;). but they do fit into the modern day sighting reports

6. exactly... thats what you hear. most CE3's arn't that simple. most are very strange and make no sense at all. thing is most "scientists" that deal with the problem dont release these abductions and automatically say they are "false"... why? because they dont fit in their biased opinion ;) thats why i opend this thread

Edited by DakaSha

yeah they might be extra terrestrial... but i dont think they come from another planet.

amm, you might want to check the dictionary what exactly does extra terrestrial mean ;)

edit about your on last post:

3.the chances are realy that slim, realy, i read in a book "a short history of nearly everything" that by scientific calculations, there are over 800 tousand planets likely to have inteligent life in them in our one galaxy, so i dont think the chances are that small realy ;)

4. realy? i would realy like to see your esay on bioscaning technology and light bending abilities and there practical use. sorry i aint a rocket scientist and dont think you are to say what technologies do they have or what can they do.

5. no one said ET theory is correct, but it doesnt mean it doesnt have any truth in it.

6. scientist are very conservative and sensitive to there teorys, just try to prove they're wrong :) in that regard i dont think all of them can analyze thing without objectively.

Edited by character

extra terrestrial means "not from this planet".

it doesnt mean "from another planet".

Edited by DakaSha

I agree Welsh Shaun. Its just that Other people have different ways of accepting this.

people percieve these things differently, however there are those that can't consider the existence of these things withought scientific proof. If there is no physical proof, then they can not even consider there existence. The 'physical' proof is what governs our world, we all relly on materialism for everything. We are too dumb and stupid to figure out that something may exist without the physical proof. Its the way we are asured. When we become really intelligent in a world without deception and lies, then we can be assured of something like aliens existing without being scientificaly proven.

Most of the population considers the existence of aliens anyway, but are not totally convinced they really do ovcourse. Unfortunately, quite a few people dont seem to consider the existence of other intelligent life.

Sorry DachaSha and you character, I think our posts have been crossed it is my faulf for being to slow to reply.

extra terrestrial means "not from this planet".

it doesnt mean "from another planet".

well you dont suppose they came from a blck hole or a asterod do you?

i dont think natural object from space just hover in the sky or move "up"

like many UFOs been reported to

edit: lucky you WS :) i cought a cold and dont have that pleasure of alcohol

Edited by character

. Unfortunately, quite a few people dont seem to consider the existence of other intelligent life.

Yes, but why, to me it is common sense?

Posts being crooed again?

Edited by Welsh Shaun

Daksha, please figure out a way to express yourself without resorting to name calling or acting as rude as you have in your first few posts.

You are welcome to your opinions, but it is rather rude to come to a forum called "Unexplained Mysteries", and then start bashing people for there belief in "Unexplained Mysteries" in such a manner as to make any kind of discussion feasible shy of a flame war.

Please give thought to your posts before posting here, and be respectful to others opinions or beliefs.

someone in UM has a good signiture about this, saying "apperently common sense isnt so common after all"

Quite right, common sense is one of the greatest gifts we have, and those that dont have it I feel sorry for.

i have two feelings:

the first feeling is that people here seem to be quite biased...

the second feeling is that people here dont seem to read posts before posting...

ok lets get back to the whole listing game:

3. ive seen those calculations performed... they mean diddly squat. since we know next to nothing about the origin of life on our own planet we have to use random integers... changing a single number completly changes the outcome of the formula used... so they have no backbone... besides... i didnt say that there is no life elsewhere. i said that the chances are very slim that that life looks like us AND has found us.

4. plain and simple: if we could bend light and had faster than light spacecraft im pretty much sure that we would know about our planet pretty good.

5. well thats perfectly right but it doesnt really debunk the elves and demons thing...

6. i dont have to prove that they are wrong... their theorys are so far fetched and rely on such heavy speculation that they disprove themselves in way.

no im not saying they come from an asteroid or blackhole...

@fluffybunny

i didnt call anybody any names ;)

what i did do is make people out to be "stupid" that believe in the ET theory. actually it wasnt meant like that though... i do think the theory is stupid and thats what i was tryin to get across

i like games :)

3. i gues its matter of opinion. to me considering how many stars galxys and planets there are in the universe, the numbers of possibilitys are colocal.

4. yeah we probably would know, but who can say know how long itwould take to find out.

5. why cant they been ETs, which people misinterpreted, the storys may have changed going from lone person to another until it was writen, not all people could read or write then you know.

6. i got a feeling that we're saying the same thing here but both think that the other is not agreeing. :blink:

ok. ill ty to sum up what im saying in a quick, direct and nice way ;)

We don't know what is going on. nobody knows. I just think that WAY to many people are way to quick to jump to the conclusion that UFO's and the "beings" "piloting" them come from some planet that is not earth.

No I don't have an explanation either. What I mean is that based on the info we have the ET theory doesn't seem likley. For all i know alot of the stuff mentioned on this site is connected. Mabye the UFO Phenomenon, the Ghost sightings and the all the spirituality stuff is connected in a way we can't explain.

Yeah it's easy to say: "Something is visiting earth and conducting scientific surveys." But the data speeks against this theory.

I believe UFO’s are just another species we’ve had yet to get data on. Maybe they’re watching me type as of now ;)

I believe UFO’s are just another species we’ve had yet to get data on. Maybe they’re watching me type as of now ;)

UFO's are Unidentified Flying Objects...lol, not exactly something that can be considered for a species. Objects generally isn't the word used to describe living creatures...I'm that's not what you meant but be more careful with how you word things.

Anyway, I agree that the chance of life existing within our corner of the universe is slim and that chance of intelligent life caring enough to come visit us is even slimmer. I mean, we're not all THAT interesting :P

Any civilization that has found and mastered the secret to intergalactic travel would find our achievements very primitive. In which case, even if we were being "studied", I doubt such "higher beings" would feel the need to be so secretive.