Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump/Cruz Ticket. Dems are toast!

Jack Skellington

What will they put up against that?

HillaryClinton/Kermit the Frog?

• Like 6

They could put a pile of dog crap up against that and easily win.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 6

I guess maybe we should see who is actually IN the primary before we start writing in fictitious candidates.

• Like 4

Depends are we talking about chihuahua level or great dane, content as is important as quantity when dealing with poop.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 3

With a Trump/Cruz ticket I could see a lot of moderate republicans holding their nose and staying home come election day. Result, the GOP is toast.

ETA: As well, anyone who even 'slightly' leans left would show out to vote to see that not happen.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Who would be the best/better R ticket to run against the Hillary and win?

Some sort of fictional character like The Witch King from the lord of the rings comes to mind.

Trump and Witchy 2016.

• Like 1

Depends are we talking about chihuahua level or great dane, content as is important as quantity when dealing with poop.

I envision a a noble looking breed like a husky or German Shepherd. Truth be told, however, any pile of crap would work on OPs case.

• Like 1

I'd vote for Cruz, Rubio or Fiorina in any combo. I fear that Trump is going to cause a train wreck in the party and give the election to Hildebeast. In fact I think that about the only thing that will keep her out of that office is going to be another 9-11 before the election to remind people that there is REAL danger for this nation and the sitting party has done nothing to keep it away. I don't think anything less will wake people up. Hell of a state of affairs :(

• Like 4

With a Trump/Cruz ticket I could see a lot of moderate republicans holding their nose and staying home come election day. Result, the GOP is toast.

ETA: As well, anyone who even 'slightly' leans left would show out to vote to see that not happen.

What the GOP, and several here, don't seem to understand is that the average voter doesn't want trump or cruz or any of their other far right clowns. They're simply unelectable even with the rep base.

I'm not a huge fan of hillary but I'll take her any day over any of the laughable GOP robots.

• Like 1

I'd vote for Cruz, Rubio or Fiorina in any combo. I fear that Trump is going to cause a train wreck in the party and give the election to Hildebeast. In fact I think that about the only thing that will keep her out of that office is going to be another 9-11 before the election to remind people that there is REAL danger for this nation and the sitting party has done nothing to keep it away. I don't think anything less will wake people up. Hell of a state of affairs :(

You're right, of course. All military and homeland operations simply ceased when Obama took office. ...

• Like 1

Just curious 'and then', as you probably vote republican... if it was a Trump/Cruz ticket, what would you do?

Feel free to respond or not, as your vote is your own.

Rubio wants to declare an alliance with the Sunnis. Nothing like exploiting a millennium sized religious spat as the excuse for endless war.

At least Rubio has a war plan that will involve ground troops, Clinton doesn't have a clue! Doesn't she talk to her husband in bed at night? Or is he this dumb a puppet too?

Hillary Clinton wants a "No Fly Zone", over regions of Syria and wherever, to provide refuge to Syrians so they won't need to become refugees, even though ISIS & Friends have no aircraft. So who's aircraft is she so scared of? Russia's? Syria's? Clinton does understand that Russia is at war in Syria on behalf of the Syrian govt, right? How foolish to believe that if there's a No Fly Zone, Syrians will be safe. What an incredibly ignorant comment if she wasn't allied with ISIS herself.

Let's take the entire Republican field and everybody with an R after their name. What two candidates would be the best contest for Hillary Clinton?

• Like 1

I am not sure there has ever been a less capable group of people running for president. No Republican has a sensible policy and I am not too keen on Hillary and Bernie.

Lower taxes and fewer restrictions on Wall Street. will not spur the economy Conservative, I like . Stupid I don't. Factory owners and banks are not job creators. And yet they continue to spout that tripe. Economics would say that demand is the job creator. Nobody hires people out of the goodness of their heart, why would we expect them to? People are hired to produce goods a t a profit. Both sides need to understand that basic fact. Neither does seem to get that. Schools, technology, and infrastructure might help that Giving handouts to people that desire not to work or Lloyd Blankfein will get us nowhere. Immigrants for the most part seem to have the energy and grasp of the world to look for work and pay their way.

If Cruz can influence Trump on monetary policy, a Trump/Cruz ticket is better than Clinton. "Carpet bombing" ISIS is good rhetorical cover for Donald Trump's stated positions on the matter. It's just what a good VP should say if we actually want Putin to bomb the hell out of ISIS.

So far Donald Trump isn't saying a lot of things he'd need to say (care about) in order to deserve my vote. Ted Cruz has.

The Dread Lady Rodham has a hundred things to say about how the world works. We hear "We need to" and "We must" a thousand times and I don't want to, and certainly don't "need" to, do even one of those things she's talking about. She's a gigantic bag full of bad ideas waiting to give America the strong leadership it needs so badly.

• Like 5

Trump/Cruz winning the election? What a disaster for America that would be. Not going to happen. Thank goodness the crazies, religious fundamentalists and right-wing extremists are not the majority of U.S. citizens.

• Like 2

Not sure how that applies. There's plenty of crazies, religious fundamentalists, and left wing extremists who are going to vote for Hillary. They just don't match the right-wing stereotypes so famous in left wing propaganda.

• Like 5

...remind people that there is REAL danger for this nation and the sitting party has done nothing to keep it away. I don't think anything less will wake people up. Hell of a state of affairs :(

You do remember, don't you, that the Republicans are in the majority and control both the House and the Senate and have a small majority on the Supreme Court, right?

• Like 1

Trump/Cruz winning the election? What a disaster for America that would be. Not going to happen. Thank goodness the crazies, religious fundamentalists and right-wing extremists are not the majority of U.S. citizens.

Amusingly enough, even the folks who worked for Cruz probably wouldn't vote for him. They all loathe him. There was a recent news story on this.

Think about The Witch King's policies;

He used cheap orc labor to build a big wall with large gates that he used to keep out Rohirrim immigrants who take the jobs of honest orcs and frankly murder them, when the humans come to his country they do so to just kill his people, a clear and present threat to the Mordor way of life

Mordor's economy is based off of having a large army, heavy industry and using whips to motivate his workforce....and by god do they get things done

Mordor employs marginalized white men in highly productive raiding (the hill people who had their lands and jobs taken by Gondor and Rohan)...these are just poor honest men who want to burn things and have horses, which they have been denied by an unfavorable economic climate, I mean they just want the Hill Person Dream, but they are working more hours, burning more villages and still not doing as well as their parents or grandparents were.

The Witch King has his own private Nazghul which is more environmentally friendly than traveling by jet and has Ring Wraiths to help ferret out undesirables in 'merica such as Muslims, plus they actually hunt and find the Hobbit Terrorist Cells bent on destroying the Mordorian society by undermining their military power, they even wound a Ringleader of one of these Sleeper Cells in a running battle although they were unable to apprehend the suspect do to wizardly intervention and the usage of weaponized water

Lets face it, The Witch King creates jobs, funds massive public works (such as tower building and dam construction) and is even accepting of all peoples who are not bent on destroying his nation, killing his people and ushering in a business unfriendly system where Elven commies just give people free stuff or Dwarves don't seek to disrupt civil order in his mining enterprises.

The Witch King just gets things done and does them well.

Trump and The Witch King 2016

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 5

Just curious 'and then', as you probably vote republican... if it was a Trump/Cruz ticket, what would you do?

Feel free to respond or not, as your vote is your own.

I will vote for NOT Hillary... but Trump is dangerous, IMO.
  • Like 4

You do remember, don't you, that the Republicans are in the majority and control both the House and the Senate and have a small majority on the Supreme Court, right?

Yep...and I know that they can do nothing against a lawless president with enough cover from his own party to save him from Impeachment and Conviction. I loathe the cowardice of Republicans also. But they have no chance of doing anything except make a statement while they lose the next election. If Hildebeast is elected the only question of how rapidly we decline will be whether she has both houses of congress with her or it remains divided. If the Dems win back the Senate or House then she may become REALLY bold and follow in Oby's steps by signing lots of executive orders. Mark me well... if she decides to ram through a gun confiscation there will be blood. THAT is the last straw for many conservative Americans. The nation may well be too divided to ever vote conservative again but the Left better pack a lunch when they come for the gun rights.
  • Like 1

I think Paul Ryan the Apostle is expected to fix the lack of unity within the party and the House.

You're right but I don't understand the point of the point. Has President Obama vetoed a lot of R-legislation that the R-majorities squeezed through? If Republicans were more forceful with their ideology, should we respect them more? Are we to expect more out of them because they're in the majority?