Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ben Carson endorses Trump

OverSword

Ben Carson officially endorsed Republican frontrunner Donald Trump Friday morning in an appearance with Trump in Palm Beach, Fla.

“I’ve come to know Donald Trump over the last few years. He is actually a very intelligent man who cares deeply about America,” he said. “There are two different Donald Trumps. There’s the one you see on the stage, and there’s the one who’s very cerebral.”

While introducing Carson, Trump said that having his support lends credence to what he’s trying to do.

“Everybody wanted his endorsement, and everybody loves him and truly, truly admires what he’s done,” he said.

Carson said that he never intended to get involved in the political process but heeded the call of the American people. He accused political “operatives” and parties of trying to thwart the will of the people.

“I want the political process to play out in the way that it should play out, and I think the Republican Party, particularly, would be very wise not to adopt a ‘Let’s stop this guy and let’s promote this guy’ policy,” he continued. “But rather start thinking about what are the things that are going to be helpful for America.”

Source

• Like 1

I heard it just awhile ago...for a second I thought I'd woken up in an alternate reality!

No, you woke up in the Republican reality. They'll manage to implode. Hope there is an alternative 4 years down the road.

• Like 2

No, you woke up in the Republican reality. They'll manage to implode. Hope there is an alternative 4 years down the road.

United they stand, divided they fall and end up giving Hitlery the Presidency. Yep! SOS like in 2012.

But it seems that Dr. Carson found a side on Trump that others are still looking for. :innocent:

This is a big endorsement. I can foresee the governor John Kaisich also endorsing Trump after next Tuesday.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

This is a big endorsement. I can foresee the governor John Kaisich also endorsing Trump after next Tuesday.

Ok... I'm taking that Kaish future prediction endorsement back! Trump just released an advert attacking him.

lol

Ok... I'm taking that Kaish future prediction endorsement back! Trump just released an advert attacking him.

lol

Didn't he also call Ben a psychopath and "not right" or something to that effect back when Carson said he wanted to kill someone as a teenager? You never know how things will turn out.

You mean when he attacked his mother with a hammer, or stabbed someone with a knife...but we know exactly how things will turn out. All will be forgiven, and the fight for the Establishment voters will continue. Trump is still feeding on the GOP's corpse but he'll resurrect all the party zombies (the losers, liars, babies, fools, chokers, psychos, phonies and frauds) to get their votes by November.

They're very much in the process of following a strong leader like they always wanted, whether they like it yet or not.

Business as usual is exactly what's going to happen.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bluestraveler/businessasusual.html

Trump is a freak, IMHO.

Trump is a freak, IMHO.

That could mean any number of things. Care to expand?

Trump is so "self-consumed" that presidency would destroy our nation.

Trump cares only about Trump.

Trump is a serious type of person whom cares nothing except himself.