Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Guns Targetted at New Generation

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,914 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 30 January 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

We have wide open borders,l

and you would be completely wrong.

The U.S. Border Is More Secure Than Ever Before

http://thinkprogress...an-ever-before/

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#122    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

LMAO you sir can bring up all your little polls and statistics the gov can shove down your throat and you can believe them if you want i care not.If they are so secure how did uncounted millions of illegals get here?How does all the untold amount of drugs get here?Magic?Go ahead quote me and respond however you like next time im here i will talk to full grown adults about the problems this country is facing.Not a liberal dem troll who has nothing better to do than argue about problems that have been in the news for 30 or 40 years now and act like they dont exist because barry's polls told him so.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#123    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,017 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postninjadude, on 30 January 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Because Think Progress told me........perhaps by their definition that starts at we should have no borders.

If it's so secure, why don't you head down to Texas or Arizona and have a good old camp out - you know, 85-89 miles beyond the sign that tells US citizens to not go beyond this point (90 miles from the border).  Build a big campfire, sing some songs, cook up some smores.  Have a regular old hootenanny.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#124    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,323 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 30 January 2013 - 02:04 AM, said:

So your on the side of reason now? You understand that is exactly the reason more gun laws won't help, right?

I could see that ages ago, but that was not what I was asking from the start, its what the guns owners were saying, I get that. What my question was, was about the multi million dollar company and how people felt about that. Thats what this thread is about, the multi miilion dollar company......saying that, there are so many different threads about guns, things are getting a bit confusing, but this thread IS not about gun laws...period.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#125    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 30 January 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

This is what i have been saying all along!We have wide open borders,laws that will only effect law abiding citizens is foolish and stupid to back yet that is exactly what is happening!
Yes, i agree, but this thread is not about that.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#126    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,284 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

OMG another USA mass shooting in Phoenix Arizona.  Breaking news on Sky.

So sad, please get a grip USA.

Posted Image

#127    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Postskookum, on 30 January 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

OMG another USA mass shooting in Phoenix Arizona.  Breaking news on Sky.

So sad, please get a grip USA.
Do you have a link?
Was watching news and all they had was Gabrielle Giffords speech....the survivor of the shooting in Arizona, but nothing about a new shooting.

#128    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,284 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 January 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Do you have a link?
Was watching news and all they had was Gabrielle Giffords speech....the survivor of the shooting in Arizona, but nothing about a new shooting.

http://news.sky.com/...-office-complex

Posted Image

#129    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

Nothing on BBC, but just turned onto Sky. At least 3 people injured in a shooting. Early doors yet.
How common is this shooting thing over there?

#130    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,284 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 January 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

Nothing on BBC, but just turned onto Sky. At least 3 people injured in a shooting. Early doors yet.
How common is this shooting thing over there?

Sorry are you talking about UK or US?

UK = Rare, maybe once every few years with very few casualties
US = seems like a monthly occurrence now with many casualties.

Edited by skookum, 30 January 2013 - 07:28 PM.

Posted Image

#131    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postskookum, on 30 January 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Sorry are you talking about UK or US?

UK = Rare, maybe once every few years with very few casualties
US = seems like a monthly occurrence now with many casualties.
I am in the UK, you know the place, the place where you can walk out of your front door with out checking you have your car keys, wallet, shopping list and gun.

#132    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,391 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 January 2013 - 06:32 PM, said:

but this thread is not about that.

#133    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,030 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 30 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

I am in the UK, you know the place, the place where you can walk out of your front door with out checking you have your car keys, wallet, shopping list and gun.

Huh, odd, except for the gun, it sounds like where I live.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#134    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 30 January 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Huh, odd, except for the gun, it sounds like where I live.

Nibs
it was a joke. Call it an English sense of humour. :innocent:

#135    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,323 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

I see Bonny and Clyde are back, time for a coffee. :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users