Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

For Animal Lovers

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

• !! NO SPECIES LASTS FOREVER !!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 03:15 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 22 October 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Dont rule out the hippo either. But yes, the elephant can take them all.
Elephants rule because they are so intelligent and compassionate to each other.
I know the Hippo can destroy most animals in that image except the Elephant.Sometimes it may win the Rhino and sometimes it can loose..50/50 for that.Yes,Elephants rule and they are my favorites of all.Seems u like Elephants too.

- Signature removed, exceeds size limit -

#17    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

View PostSameerPrehistorica, on 22 October 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

I know the Hippo can destroy most animals in that image except the Elephant.Sometimes it may win the Rhino and sometimes it can loose..50/50 for that.Yes,Elephants rule and they are my favorites of all.Seems u like Elephants too.

Yeah, they are beautiful creatures. The babies are unbelievably adorable. They display a wide range of emotions and intelligence and are intensely loyal, reluctant to abandon each other, and will mourn their dead in a much human-like uncanny fashion.

I will never understand how anyone could put this animal in their crosshairs and not tear up. Poaching is simply cold blooded murder imo.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#18    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

• !! NO SPECIES LASTS FOREVER !!

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 22 October 2012 - 11:34 AM, said:

Yeah, they are beautiful creatures. The babies are unbelievably adorable. They display a wide range of emotions and intelligence and are intensely loyal, reluctant to abandon each other, and will mourn their dead in a much human-like uncanny fashion.

I will never understand how anyone could put this animal in their crosshairs and not tear up. Poaching is simply cold blooded murder imo.

Yes,Poaching is simply cold blooded murder.As i already said,Human beings are the worst creature ever to exist.I saw a medium sized elephant in a picture with it's half head cut off. Because for tusks. That was terrible. I accidentally saw that picture.I don't use to search pictures like that because i get worry and angry. Another one picture i saw accidentally which is a female elephant got hit by some kind of big truck and got killed in the road.It was mentioned as the guy drive that truck with more speed as he can't able to stop it.What a stupid b***.There are people like that who don't know properly to drive a vehicle.I wonder why these kinds of people have to drive.That was an Asian Elephant.You know...Asian Elephants have smiling face.Here in India,Asian Elephants will be walking in roads,streets sometimes.A guy will be sitting on it.Elephants will be there in temples. Disgusting...Animals are not for our Entertainment.

- Signature removed, exceeds size limit -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users