Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

How "Ancient Aliens" have lied to you

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#181    The Id3al Experience

The Id3al Experience

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

• Before enlightenment peel the potatoes, after enlightenment, peel the potatoes.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:48 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 05 December 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

It only shows I didn't post about what other things I experienced.

I practiced meditation, shamanism, drugs, and so on, and maybe long before you were even born,

I even created a site about it, and it lasted for like 6 or 7 years before I finally got fed up with all the bull people believed in.

Myself included, has experience mind altering drugs, had many experiences I could call proof of a spirit world, but the arugement comes down to I was on drugs.

Isnt life itselfs just chemstry of the brain? Isnt me seeing, tasting, hearing just electrial signals and chemicals inside my brain, reaching in a way to have a perceived experience?

Why would drugs that alter this, be considered any less real? Because While I see a pink elephant in the corner of the room and you dont make it not there?

Geez, then obvliously a blind person should be called crazy to not see the flower growing in my gardern?

But may be im crazy.... its all a possiablititly.

I just say, we as humanity are still babies, we know nothing! may be one day science will proof or disprove finally, I just don't hold my breath and go off my experiecnces. Not what others tell me.

Forgive my spelling, Im in a rush :S

Edited by The Id3al Experience, 06 December 2012 - 03:49 AM.

Posted Image

#182    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

View PostThe Id3al Experience, on 06 December 2012 - 03:48 AM, said:

Myself included, has experience mind altering drugs, had many experiences I could call proof of a spirit world, but the arugement comes down to I was on drugs.

Isnt life itselfs just chemstry of the brain? Isnt me seeing, tasting, hearing just electrial signals and chemicals inside my brain, reaching in a way to have a perceived experience?

Why would drugs that alter this, be considered any less real? Because While I see a pink elephant in the corner of the room and you dont make it not there?

Its nice to see common sense in the thread, i thought no one would be receptive to my post about altered state of conciousness.

Yes, you're right, just because somebody does not see something with the limited capability of their human eyes, does not mean such things invisible to those eyes are not there.

After all, the untrained human eyes have limited capability. The trick is to open the third eye located on the forehead, most people do not have the faintest idea how to achieve that.

People are very quick to write off the spirit worlds, without knowing a lot about them. A lot of people don't even realise what the pineal gland is for and how mind altering drugs can stimulate it. Most people also have no idea that DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is found in the human brain naturally and also found naturally in other mammals, it is responsible for dreams when people are in deep sleep.  When ingested, DMT acts as a psychedelic drug for divinatory purposes.

It changes the frequency of human conciousness, so they can enter a different unexplored realm, DMT, removes the limited capability of the eyes and sets the brain on a different wavelength to tune into a different realm.   

Posted Image

Edited by LRW, 06 December 2012 - 04:46 AM.

#183    Xanthurion2

Xanthurion2

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

• Valar morghulis

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:13 AM

i always thought that show was nothing but a bunch of malarkey

SRS

#184    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

View PostTime Spy, on 24 November 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

Here's a leafelt at your back door, big guy. why not stop for a little review?  How's it going? See you hit the big time, Mr. Moderator?.  Long time no see, big guy.  The door way swings to shut and the alignment nears.   Listen close or miss the conclusion  I'd fear?  T-minus less than forty and counting. as far as the astronomical clock is concerened, hope you brought the popcorn ole' friend.   Time in its refernce is not only watching but listening.  Are you?  Venus slipped around earlier this June in a solar ecliptic unprescedented in thousands of years, now it appears again 180 degrees at our back door as the other planets align and the solar eclipse resolves.  Seems everyone believes the 'Mayans' were 'spaced out' in their observance of the space time continnuum/  Truth is no one was really listening (given the disgusting substantiousness of histoical reference). Forty days have gone by since the arousal of Hurricane Sandy in the midst of the Atlantic upheavel, forty nights continue to pass as the day draws near.  Time in its' essence as we as as the present civilization understand it, stops to ponder an existence, while change comes in an astronomical essence to obseve the reminder. or should I say REMAINDER???  Look to the East my friend....

Thats alright timespy.. I guess we will see you on here in a couple of weeks time after the day ticks over.. and nothing happens..

Hmmm I wonder if it will be.. 'its started.. but it will take years before it comes into effect' kind of excuse why nothing dramatic happend..

#185    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:47 AM

I like how the OP put the Puma Punku reference on there.

These two guys are the same as the people they're trying to disprove. Just off that spew on Puma Punku told me it's not worth looking into any further.

Edited by kampz, 07 December 2012 - 06:16 AM.

#186    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,046 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

View Postkampz, on 07 December 2012 - 05:47 AM, said:

I like how the OP put the Puma Punku reference on there.

These two guys are the same as the people they're trying to disprove. Just off that spew on Puma Punku told me it's not worth looking into any further.
Do you know something about Puma Punku that they don't?

Where are they wrong, exactly?

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#187    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

View PostHarte, on 07 December 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Do you know something about Puma Punku that they don't?

Where are they wrong, exactly?

Harte

If you look at it that way then the Ancient Alien theorist could be correct too.

"stones at Puma Punku would have been easily worked with the most basic stone working tools." - I can say these stones at Puma Pumku would have been easily worked with lasers. Bigfoot.

Edited by kampz, 07 December 2012 - 02:49 PM.

#188    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,046 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

View Postkampz, on 07 December 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

If you look at it that way then the Ancient Alien theorist could be correct too.

"stones at Puma Punku would have been easily worked with the most basic stone working tools." - I can say these stones at Puma Pumku would have been easily worked with lasers. Bigfoot.

Nothing is "easily worked" with a laser that hasn't been invented.  Please note that the "most basic stoneworking tools" have been found in the quarry where these stones came from.

Besides, lasers couldn't have done the cutting of stone found there.  Lasers melt stone at best, which would leave "slag" in the form of a basaltic crust, and considering heat differentials, a laser would certainly crack and possibly even break the stone it was used on.

Harte

Edited by Harte, 07 December 2012 - 03:05 PM.

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#189    Myles

Myles

Alien Abducter

• 4,416 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 08 October 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

As for aliens that came around: The same rules that apply to the earth from the big bang on apply to any other planet in the universe. If there are aliens they are not so much ahead of us, give or take a few thousand years their society is more or less at the same level than ours. Even if they would have been at our level 10,000 years ago they could not have traveled through space to get here unless living in our solar system, which we can safely exclude at this point.

I'm not sure how you came to think the bolded part is accurate.  
There could be millions of years seperating us.

However AA is full of sht.

#190    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,574 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

View PostLRW, on 06 December 2012 - 04:41 AM, said:

Its nice to see common sense in the thread, i thought no one would be receptive to my post about altered state of conciousness.

Yes, you're right, just because somebody does not see something with the limited capability of their human eyes, does not mean such things invisible to those eyes are not there.

After all, the untrained human eyes have limited capability. The trick is to open the third eye located on the forehead, most people do not have the faintest idea how to achieve that.

People are very quick to write off the spirit worlds, without knowing a lot about them. A lot of people don't even realise what the pineal gland is for and how mind altering drugs can stimulate it. Most people also have no idea that DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) is found in the human brain naturally and also found naturally in other mammals, it is responsible for dreams when people are in deep sleep.  When ingested, DMT acts as a psychedelic drug for divinatory purposes.

It changes the frequency of human conciousness, so they can enter a different unexplored realm, DMT, removes the limited capability of the eyes and sets the brain on a different wavelength to tune into a different realm.   

Posted Image

DMT has been found in minute quantities in spinal fluid but they have yet to determine where it came from and I don't believe they have found it in the brain.

Study of those using DMT has shown that users experience visual hallucinations and loss of touch with reality.  What is happening is not an expansion of the consciousness, an opening of the third eye or you being in touch with a spirit world.  It is your brain overpowered by a drug that makes you see and experience things that aren't there, not by them being invisible but by them not existing in the first place.

Over time ever increasing amounts must be used because the body builds up a tolerance to it increasing with it the physical side effects.

When ingested DMT does little to nothing because of Monoamine oxidase used in the digestive process.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#191    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 07 December 2012 - 08:46 PM, said:

DMT has been found in minute quantities in spinal fluid but they have yet to determine where it came from and I don't believe they have found it in the brain.

Study of those using DMT has shown that users experience visual hallucinations and loss of touch with reality.  What is happening is not an expansion of the consciousness, an opening of the third eye or you being in touch with a spirit world.  It is your brain overpowered by a drug that makes you see and experience things that aren't there, not by them being invisible but by them not existing in the first place.

Over time ever increasing amounts must be used because the body builds up a tolerance to it increasing with it the physical side effects.

When ingested DMT does little to nothing because of Monoamine oxidase used in the digestive process.

You should have a good old drop of ayahuasca, to put you in touch with extraterrestrial entities in another dimension. The entities would love a good hardcore skeptic, you would go down a blast with them.

#192    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostLRW, on 07 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

You should have a good old drop of ayahuasca, to put you in touch with extraterrestrial entities in another dimension. The entities would love a good hardcore skeptic, you would go down a blast with them.

It's that simple is it.  Take a drug and it puts you in touch with ET's.
It's called hallucinating.

Edited by synchronomy, 07 December 2012 - 11:09 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#193    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:13 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 07 December 2012 - 11:08 PM, said:

It's that simple is it.  Take a drug and it puts you in touch with ET's.
It's called hallucinating.

Its called removal of the veil.

The earth is far more than what you can percieve with just untrained eyes that have limited capability.

It goes in waves. Hopefully that might hypnotise.    

Posted Image

#194    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostLRW, on 07 December 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

Its called removal of the veil.

The earth is far more than what you can percieve with just untrained eyes that have limited capability.

It goes in waves. Hopefully that might hypnotise.

I know all about the veil, and I understand fully that your mind will not let you "see" what it cannot comprehend.
I've been studying and practicing meditation for over three decades and you don't need drugs, psychedelic hippie art, tones, or crystals to operate the most complex and rewarding communication phenomenon in the Universe...the human mind in unbounded consciousness.  It's meant to function the way it was created in the womb, the product of billions of years of evolution.
If you want to screw with it by ingesting crap that buggers up your neurotransmitters to make you "think" you can traverse dimensions, go ahead, it's only your own sanity you're going to lose in the long run.
We're trying to establish facts pro and con in this thread to uncover the truth about Ancient Aliens, and throwing in suggestions that we all drop a few hits of acid to experience it "for real" just ain't gonna happen.
Let's stay on topic shall we?

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#195    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostHarte, on 07 December 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Nothing is "easily worked" with a laser that hasn't been invented.  Please note that the "most basic stoneworking tools" have been found in the quarry where these stones came from.

Besides, lasers couldn't have done the cutting of stone found there.  Lasers melt stone at best, which would leave "slag" in the form of a basaltic crust, and considering heat differentials, a laser would certainly crack and possibly even break the stone it was used on.

Harte

I see that there were basic stone tools found near the quarrys. It doesn't mean they used them for everything.
I really wished they went into detail about it.

Edited by kampz, 08 December 2012 - 12:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users