Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An abduction experience

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 05 March 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

I would waste my time taking pictures of contrails or clouds.

Why not, there are some pretty cool clouds out there that Im sure would freak some people out.

Posted Image

And what about these,...   http://twistedsifter...oud-formations/

Edited by Hazzard, 06 March 2013 - 02:17 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#47    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 March 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Why not, there are some pretty cool clouds out there that Im sure would freak some people out.

%20http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Earth/Eyes/Lenticular_UFO_001.jpg

And what about these,...   http://twistedsifter...oud-formations/

Those are Indeed some cool pictures. And yes they can fool the average person in thinking those or ufos because of the shape. But the objects I took photos of did not hover in place. They moved very erratically, they did not travel in a linear fashion such as jets and planes. The distance they crossed in matter of seconds is impossible by the technologies we have, or to be correct technologies that I am aware of. I have seen contrails from planes and from jets for years and I can definetly understand how someone could mistake them for UFOS. But what I was seeing was not contrails or clouds and I dont give a god damn what anyone tells me, I know what I saw. In the picture I took (the last photo) a contrail did appear when the jet passed by, which I marked with a black box. The objects that I claim are ufos are in the orange boxes. There is a sunlit cloud in all three photos, but I never considered that to be a ufo though it looks very odd.(it is also marked out with the black box) I know, I know and I know it may seem that they are contrails, but its not. I will repost the mapped photos out in the order they where taken.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#48    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

Its hard to see the motion you are talking about, on those photos, and the one from your video appears stationary to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#49    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

• “Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and things will be unveiled.”

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

View PostHazzard, on 06 March 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Its hard to see the motion you are talking about, on those photos, and the one from your video appears stationary to me.

The one in video was stationary, It didn't move at all. It was much closer than those in the photo. Only the ones in the photo where moving.

“Often you shall think your road impassable, sombre and companionless. Have will and plod along; and round each curve you shall find a new companion.”

#50    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 06 March 2013 - 05:27 PM, said:

The one in video was stationary, It didn't move at all. It was much closer than those in the photo. Only the ones in the photo where moving.

Bummer.

#51    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,778 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

View PostHazzard, on 06 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Bummer.
Yeah and put in into prespective  Imagine them If the only way we had to convey them was to chisel an Image out on the inside of some old cave wall ? Now thats got nothing to do with Abductions but its a start ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#52    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 05 March 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

I don't feel screwed at all. They don't seem demonic to me. I've heard about humans doing more demonic things to our own species then I have heard about Greys doing to us. I haven't created any doorway. This has been happening for a long time. If this experience is in fact real. I have shown that there is a possibility of have conscious contact on agreeing terms. And why would a race of interstellar extraterrestrial aliens base there whole existence on tormenting humanity? Do you really think the human race is that special? I don't think so. Our planet is not even a spec of sand on the beach as compared to the vast universe. As far as the head injury goes, maybe I was hallucinating. But it still doesn't explain how I healed in a matter of hours? Better then I felt prior to the accident?
Demons very seldom come to us in demonic forms, if they did we would run, and they don't want us to flee they want to draw us in so they can destroy us. Secondly they are not from another planet but rather they are spirits that dwell on this  world. They are not flesh and blood so they can devote themselves to whatever they wish.  Your so called agreeing terms had you submit yourself to them totally, I would hardly call that a good deal. Yes humans are special we are a unique race of beings that have a special place in this universe, or as the bible says made in His image. And yes you should get your head checked to make sure it's not an concussion

#53    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

View PostBlueogre2, on 07 March 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Demons very seldom come to us in demonic forms, if they did we would run, and they don't want us to flee they want to draw us in so they can destroy us. Secondly they are not from another planet but rather they are spirits that dwell on this  world. They are not flesh and blood so they can devote themselves to whatever they wish.  Your so called agreeing terms had you submit yourself to them totally, I would hardly call that a good deal. Yes humans are special we are a unique race of beings that have a special place in this universe, or as the bible says made in His image. And yes you should get your head checked to make sure it's not an concussion

How can you possible know all that??

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#54    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

Posted Image

#55    Dr. Mirdad

Dr. Mirdad

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

I hope you realize one day that demons do not exist. Your are supporting a belief which you do not even know where it began. Your taking on someone else's fears and making it your reality. I too, was once taught to believe in demons but I was fortunate to break the cycle. Hopefully you can too one day. The only demons that exist in this universe is the lack of intelligence . Without intelligence man will always be dominated by religions and their dogmas. Never thinking for himself. A man isn't born with demons in this world, he's only taught to see them. Beware of what you have been taught to see.

“Ask not of things to shed their veils. Unveil yourselves, and all things will be unveiled.”- Mirdad

Edited by Dr. Mrdad, 08 March 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#56    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

View PostDr. Mrdad, on 08 March 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

I hope you realize one day that demons do not exist. Your are supporting a belief which you do not even know where it began. Your taking on someone else's fears and making it your reality. I too, was once taught to believe in demons but I was fortunate to break the cycle. Hopefully you can too one day. The only demons that exist in this universe is the lack of intelligence . Without intelligence man will always be dominated by religions and their dogmas. Never thinking for himself. A man isn't born with demons in this world, he's only taught to see them. Beware of what you have been taught to see.

Well said, Doc.... :nw:

Edited by DBunker, 08 March 2013 - 04:27 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#57    MrY

MrY

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:00 AM

Hey man after reading your posts, and dont take this the wrong way, I think maybe you should go see a doctor.  Just explain to him or her whats going on and maybe she can give you some insight as to what is going on.  You very well could have had some brain trauma that has gone unnoticed.   .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users