Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

New NASA photos?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#16    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 23 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

I saw one of those triangles just a few blocks away. It had me in a spotlight for a second then it instantly vanished into the sky overcoming gravity and inertia. Here's the picture i got while it vanished. I almost didnt get the picture.

Posted Image

Honestly i wish it was a joke, but its not. Our planet is being visited every single day and this very highly advanced technology is buzzing about in our atmosphere and freely interacting with humans, me included. It happened 7 months ago and it still seems like yesterday. Not an hour goes by that i do not think about it.

After it happened i was shaken and scared. I had problems sleeping for months. For months after i was jumpy. It was very easy to scare me. I'm much better now but the image of it is burned into my minds eye.

Now when i am outside i am always looking up and the sky.

I believe you those things were reported worldwide not just in US.. they are so far unexplained. I got two ideas since it shows signs of inteligence must be either some kind of new aircraft developed from someone on earth or someone from out there...

If we would to travel to other similar planets to ours, we would do the same thing...observe and gather information ( are they agressive? How evolved they are? What powers them? How do they interact with each other? Will they attack us? and so on..). Well maybe we would attacked them first.. and ask questions later US style!

But the point is you need to figure it out by yourself you have lots of material on those triangles,,, and i too am looking to stars wondering what will happen one day!
Matter of personal judgment and belief...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#17    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Some people would be so wise to ask themselves - What would it take to disprove a claim/belief?

I mean, with all the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there, they cant all be alien made, can they?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#18    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

    Coffee expert extraordinair

  • Member
  • 3,845 posts
  • Joined:16 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Belgium

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 23 January 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

I believe you those things were reported worldwide not just in US.. they are so far unexplained. I got two ideas since it shows signs of inteligence must be either some kind of new aircraft developed from someone on earth or someone from out there...

If we would to travel to other similar planets to ours, we would do the same thing...observe and gather information ( are they agressive? How evolved they are? What powers them? How do they interact with each other? Will they attack us? and so on..). Well maybe we would attacked them first.. and ask questions later US style!

But the point is you need to figure it out by yourself you have lots of material on those triangles,,, and i too am looking to stars wondering what will happen one day!
Matter of personal judgment and belief...

Worldwide unexplained these triangles, are they? Well that's not entirely true, at least the Belgian one is an actual hoax. Find Video link here, click on more info for the English text.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#19    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

View PostHazzard, on 23 January 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Some people would be so wise to ask themselves - What would it take to disprove a claim/belief?

I mean, with all the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there, they cant all be alien made, can they?

Thats the point they aren't all hoaxes and lies... people know that from 70s the same link i gave you proves that ... people in power will keep it in secret to what purpose i don't know, but i can tell you for sure that not all are hoaxes..and the most common sighting which can/might be real is that triangle not the classical saucer from hollywood... there is a phenomena for example in norway where there are lights manifesting in the sky they are even now currently investigating the event... search under blue box observation and i can tell you that as it might look a UFO kind thing it is by my opinion a matter of nature we dont understand yet. Not everything is ufo in sense of ETs and martians...:D

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#20    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,159 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2012

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

View PostDBunker, on 22 January 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

It sure makes more sense than your wishful thinking wich you have no evidence for whatsover... besides a pic of a traigle shaped piece of something.... do you even know how big/how far away that piece is???

Also, if NASA wanted to keep it a secret then why in the heck release the picture at all!!!??

Yes, the old conspiracy card.... how original.


I've seen those pictures before quite a few times,  I think I even posted them on a thread somewhere, with some people claiming it was "one of ours"--part of the secret space program.


#21    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 23 January 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Thats the point they aren't all hoaxes and lies... people know that from 70s the same link i gave you proves that ... people in power will keep it in secret to what purpose i don't know, but i can tell you for sure that not all are hoaxes..and the most common sighting which can/might be real is that triangle not the classical saucer from hollywood... there is a phenomena for example in norway where there are lights manifesting in the sky they are even now currently investigating the event... search under blue box observation and i can tell you that as it might look a UFO kind thing it is by my opinion a matter of nature we dont understand yet. Not everything is ufo in sense of ETs and martians... :D

We are well aware of the Hessdalen lights.

But, Im curious,... How do you begin to separate the bad from the god? How do you start to investigata if a photo, youtube clip or a story is "the real deal"? I for one would feel extremely stupid slinging a UFO case that later turned out to be a hoax, or a lie.


I think that Steven Schafersman said it best...

I might say, however, that as an investigator of pseudo scientific topics for over twenty years my experience has taught me that the first things to suspect and look for are fraud, forgery, deception, misrepresentation, sophistry, and specious reasoning, and if these are not in evidence, I then look for illogical reasoning, self-deception, misreading, inadvertently fudged data, and willful misunderstanding.

If these are not in evidence, I then look for ignorance, innocent mistakes, misinterpretations, equipment errors, out-of-date references, overlooked results or causes, etc.

Unfortunately, ALL of these items MUST be examined FIRST when investigating any pseudo scientific topic, BEFORE one begins looking for presumed new or unusual natural phenomena.


Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Edited by Hazzard, 23 January 2013 - 02:04 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#22    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Deep South

  • I was just brought into the cosmos.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostHazzard, on 23 January 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Some people would be so wise to ask themselves - What would it take to disprove a claim/belief?

I mean, with all the hoaxes and misinterpretations out there, they cant all be alien made, can they?

how is that wise ? Sorry but your statement seems rather absurd to me. When a big triangle UFO has you in the spotlight then you watch it overcome gravity and fly into the sky at 10,000 miles an hour the last thing i'm thinking is "What would it take to disprove a claim?"

Not going to argue with you and try to convince you of the truth. Truth is i'd like to tell you how much you suck for even wanting me to go down that road. I'm worried about a highly advance technology zipping about our atmosphere. I want to form an alien resistance because these things are unknown even to our military. And you want me to ask HOW TO DISPROVE MYSELF ? Absurd. I know what i saw. not delusional, nor on drugs and not mentally ill. somethings you don't have to question. Somethings you are blown away the FIRST time you see it.

Of course they can't all be alien made however if you have intelligence and are willing to face the truth then its something you cannot deny. I witnessed a technology that overcame gravity. the craft vanished into the sky at the opposite dircetion of my point of view, so It looked like it was shrinking in size ! It flew DIRECTLY away from ME. It didnt go str8 up. It didnt go str8 west of north. It flew up away from me instantly shrinking in size ! I'm a fan of logic so when things happen, they also mean other thing. 2 things have convinced me they craft pinpointed me and was aware of me.

1] it flew up away from me into the sky shrinking in size. It flew in the exact opposite direction away from me.
2] As i was standing in the street blinded by the lights nothing else around me was illuminated ! the houses around me were not lit up. I was in a spotlight !

yes there are loads of hoaxes but this was NOT one. I'm blown away. VERY blown away. And i am losing patience with all these smart people who want to tell me i didnt see what i saw.

Well i'm ex military and i took a very solemn oath to protect & serve my family and my country ! think about it like this, if a gaurd on duty sees something unexpected and poss threatening its his duty to do something about it ! So yes, i feel like i'm alone in this but i have to try my hardest to tell people and make sure at least they know i believe it with out a doubt and i am willing to fight untill my last breath defending myself and my family. Something very, very big is happening all around us and noone knows. I know and am being relegated to a trivial and crazy catagory and you know what thats just fine. **** it. bein overcome, surround and out numbered doesnt mean all is lost.

Edited by FenderJazzBass, 23 January 2013 - 02:02 PM.

The world around us ? Things are not what they seem.

#23    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 23 January 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Worldwide unexplained these triangles, are they? Well that's not entirely true, at least the Belgian one is an actual hoax. Find Video link here, click on more info for the English text.

See this is why people dont believe because some guy says he hoaxed really so he has a black triangle in hes garage that he flys worldwide and lets other people capture it on cameras... you are a good proof of ignorance... if you think this is about 1 photo you are so awfully wrong... this is about millions of photos and videos of that object and one guy takes the credit .. you got good sense of logic there sheepling. Remember only in US... everywhere else they actually put forward the information the agencies have gathered, Japan, Russia, France, Germany... probably many more..even if they don't know what it was, they at least said we dont know what it was... they dont use direct word UFO...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#24    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:07 PM

@ Hazzard i'll be back in good hour need to fly to gym ...I'll explain how do you start study things esepecially when a geologist makes such a "epic" expression again someone far from the matter that has nothing to do with him..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#25    FenderJazzBass

FenderJazzBass

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined:21 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Deep South

  • I was just brought into the cosmos.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostHazzard, on 23 January 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

Can anyone honestly say he examined and eliminated all the above items before he convinced himself that some of these UFOs are Alien star ships?

Are you a paid government agent whos job it is to be on messege boards like this doing everything and anything to try to disprove people claiming to see UFOs ?

I'm suspicious of people like you.

I'm not here to argue with you i'm here to stand up and yell at the top of my lungs that something happened to me 99.999% of the human race has not experienced. something not of this world zapped me & i got a picture. It happened. Everythign i said is true and no matter what anyone says the truth is my shield.

As a guard on duty whos duty and obligation to tell the truth is my solemn oath and duty and i will die telling the truth. No one is gonna tell me about these lights or that atmmspheric phenomena. Its absurd, considering what i saw.

I made an artists impression of what it looked like up close. here it is. It really happened to me. don't be jealous, be worried you ar so smart and still dont believe. You seem a little scared to me. Are you afraid of the truth ?
Posted Image


This is what it looked like to me. I took this picture and painted in the triangle UFO with GIMP. The only difference is the triangle was a little bigger and the lights were actually an orange, yellow flame like miniature suns. they were so bright i could barely make out the shape of the craft. there was no sound. I was confused about the size, distance and elevation of the craft because i couldnt hear it.


this is what it looked like as it vanished into the sky at the exact opposite direction of my own point of view. IT WAS SHRINKING IN SIZE and VANISHED INSTANTLY. sorry for yelling.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by FenderJazzBass, 23 January 2013 - 02:15 PM.

The world around us ? Things are not what they seem.

#26    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

sry dbl post

Edited by Hazzard, 23 January 2013 - 02:26 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#27    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostNuke_em, on 23 January 2013 - 02:01 PM, said:

See this is why people dont believe because some guy says he hoaxed really so he has a black triangle in hes garage that he flys worldwide and lets other people capture it on cameras... you are a good proof of ignorance... if you think this is about 1 photo you are so awfully wrong... this is about millions of photos and videos of that object and one guy takes the credit .. you got good sense of logic there sheepling. Remember only in US... everywhere else they actually put forward the information the agencies have gathered, Japan, Russia, France, Germany... probably many more..even if they don't know what it was, they at least said we dont know what it was... they dont use direct word UFO...


This is a common logical fallacy called Argumentum ad populum.It is logically fallacious because the mere fact that a belief is widely-held is not necessarily a guarantee that the belief is correct. If the belief of ONE individual can be wrong, then the belief held by MANY can also be wrong.


Beliefs in witchcraft and witches have historically existed in most regions of the world. Before 1750 it was legally sanctioned and involving official witchcraft trials. They executed 40,000 to 60,000 people all over Europe and North America.

Does that mean that witches existed?


Edited by Hazzard, 23 January 2013 - 02:25 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#28    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostFenderJazzBass, on 23 January 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

Are you a paid government agent whos job it is to be on messege boards like this doing everything and anything to try to disprove people claiming to see UFOs ?

I think you overestimate the importance of the belief in theUFO phenomenon.  

Quote

I'm suspicious of people like you.

Paranoid much?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#29    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostHazzard, on 23 January 2013 - 02:24 PM, said:

This is a common logical fallacy called Argumentum ad populum.It is logically fallacious because the mere fact that a belief is widely-held is not necessarily a guarantee that the belief is correct. If the belief of ONE individual can be wrong, then the belief held by MANY can also be wrong.


Beliefs in witchcraft and witches have historically existed in most regions of the world. Before 1750 it was legally sanctioned and involving official witchcraft trials. They executed 40,000 to 60,000 people all over Europe and North America.

Does that mean that witches existed?

Back...So that Ilogical fallacy again is what? I have a belief which is almost a fact well it is for alot of us out there..the simple belief of LIFE outside our puny planet... about triangle i cant claim that is real for sure, but it was seen on so many occasions that i find it beliveable but i cant indetify it ..

About witchcraft so did they believed in astronomy long before witchcraft, and scientists who worked on that field of study back in days presented their beliefs which were later facts were executed even tough they were right, but people couldnt comprehend such a FACT or religion didnt allow it...i had middle ages in mind.. Even more in the past people had far more understanding of space.. Religion should never exist and we would understand space probably far more...because people would not supress results.

Edited by Nuke_em, 23 January 2013 - 03:42 PM.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#30    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • Joined:21 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Not disclosed

  • "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Ow and people don't buy that triangle hoax story you wanna know why ? Because there is a pile of evidence around it... so one man saying he did it .. it is obvious a false claim to further supress any ufo material.. guess he failed. So show me evidence for so many sightings that are false or hoaxed even a member here just shared you a story of the same object...

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users