Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you collect anything?

None of the above

Very nice! :)

Do you have any products from Cold Steel?

Thanks Lrak,

I don't have anything from Cold Steel, but I do have one modern Dagger. I like movie props so I bought myself the Mortal Kombat Raptor:

IM000077-1.jpg

I'll show you the Keris and Wedungs next.

• Like 2

LOL, I'm going to end up looking like a crazy hoarder!

Here are my Nepalese and Indian Kukri:

SDC15909.jpg

Nice collection!

LOL, so we are watching 'The walking dead' the other night, and and I say to the mrs: "So if Zombies took over the world..."

At which point she stops we with: "No, I'm not going to tell you which of your swords I'd choose to fight Zombies"

Girls are no fun!

Hahaha, My housemate played the game... But nded on, "I'll let you fight them while i hide". lol

Very nice! :)

Do you have any products from Cold Steel?

I know the question was aimed at Atlantia, but I have the Gladius Machete by Gold steal.

The tip of that thing is actually evil. lol

I bought it for fun. I have their 24" latin machete as well. That's the one I bought for practical use. The Gladius was for fun.

Oh and I almost forgot I have the Cold Steal Trench Hawk.

I use the Trench Hawk the most for Bushcraft along with my M-tech survival knife.

This is the knife and the reason i bought it:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Keris and Wedungs as promised.

The first picture is of a carved painted Keris holder in the form of 'Bhima', notice his excellent moustache!

SDC15764.jpg

The next picture shows several Keris with another Keris holder, this one is 'Twalen'.

SDC15913.jpg

SDC15915.jpg

The two knives (below) are wedung from Bali. Used in religious ceremonies, Funerals, for sacrifices etc.

SDC15912.jpg

Edited by Atlantia
  • Like 1

I'll show you the Keris and Wedungs next.

No problem. Looking forward to seeing :)

I know the question was aimed at Atlantia, but I have the Gladius Machete by Gold steal.

I bought it for fun. I have their 24" latin machete as well. That's the one I bought for practical use. The Gladius was for fun.

I use the Trench Hawk the most for Bushcraft along with my M-tech survival knife.

Great, maybe I'll get one of their products in future :)

Keris and Wedungs as promised.

The first picture is of a carved painted Keris holder in the form of 'Bhima', notice his excellent moustache!

SDC15764.jpg

The next picture shows several Keris with another Keris holder, this one is 'Twalen'.

SDC15913.jpg

SDC15915.jpg

The two knives (below) are wedung from Bali. Used in religious ceremonies, Funerals, for sacrifices etc.

SDC15912.jpg

Wow, those look great :)

I've never been to Bali before, and this is the first time I've heard of the wedung.

• Like 1

Nice collection!

Hahaha, My housemate played the game... But nded on, "I'll let you fight them while i hide". lol

This is the knife and the reason i bought it:

[media=]

[/media]

LMAO!!!! I think I'll test my new knife BY SHOOTING IT!

I'm suprised it too the .380's so well. Thats some impact for it to survive.

How about some ppictures of your weapons?

• Like 1

Here's some more.

From right to left.

Two Greek Kama 1916.

Large Spanish dagger from Alabcete, late 18thC.

Brazillian stilletto: "Faca De Ponta" with German blade, 19thC.

Spanish Dirk, 19thC.

SDC15928.jpg

• Like 1

Well now after all this talk of your lovely knives, my collection is rather boring in comparison. :(

• Like 1

Well now after all this talk of your lovely knives, my collection is rather boring in comparison. :(

Hi Kasey,

What's your collection? Can we see?

Don't worry, It's the little things in life that count :)

• Like 1

Don't worry, It's the little things in life that count :)

Absolutely! Most collections start with ONE item and whats broing to one person is thrilling to another. I bet there are plenty of people reading this who think my Knives are boring.

• Like 1

Absolutely! Most collections start with ONE item and whats broing to one person is thrilling to another. I bet there are plenty of people reading this who think my Knives are boring.

Agreed. Variety is the spice of life, as they say :)

I use to collect a lot until I ran out of space, then I started tripping over it, now most of it is gone.

I don't collect much outside of gold fireking dishes.

• Like 1

I use to collect a lot until I ran out of space, then I started tripping over it, now most of it is gone.

I don't collect much outside of gold fireking dishes.

What are they? Sound interesting, bring the pictures ;)

I collect keyrings. Don't have any photos, but I s'pose I could take some. :)

• Like 2

I like weapons . Nothing automatic.

I have machetes,a mace ,a few interesting knives ,numerous martial arts weapons,Both Chinese and Japanese .

I also collect skulls . Crystal,metal ,et al .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

Wow! I've read very interesting collections that will make mine sound boring. Haha!

I used to collect stickers when I was a kid. Oooh! The Lisa Frank ones were my favorite. :)

Edited by hobstrabbie
  • Like 2

LMAO!!!! I think I'll test my new knife BY SHOOTING IT!

I'm suprised it too the .380's so well. Thats some impact for it to survive.

How about some ppictures of your weapons?

Haha, I'll take some pics later and psot them up.

Kinda boring though, just 2 survival knives, a Gladius machete, 24" latin machete and trench hawk. The Trench Hawk and Latin machete are at my friends house just now though. (He has loads of farmland so often practice bushcraft there) I'll get pics of the other 3 though.

I collect CDs, and I'm starting to collect vinyl LPs too - I'm a staunch believer in music-as-a-physical-format. Aside from that, I collect empty Jagermeister bottles, which is something I believe many people do.

Also, large 500ml energy-drink cans - I had an empty shelf and couldn't find anything colourful to put on it, so it ended up being what was readily available.