Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

yellow eyed thing... a dream?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    Doctor manhattan

Doctor manhattan

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 147 posts

• What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.
    -sigmund frued

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

frazzill- i had a look in the members gallery and i cant find the pic. what page is it on?

Edited by serial slasher, 28 May 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#32    mcrguy18

mcrguy18

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

• Ghost, Monsters and Demons i get but people are just crazy.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

lol fail troll fails you've been watching to much supernautral

#33    Ashotep

Ashotep

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,175 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

The experience you had really sounds intense, usually with sleep paralysis you can't move or feel like something is holding you down, so that may not be it.  You said you rolled over and put your arm around your daughter.  I have seen a ghost before so I wouldn't rule out something like that.  Next time you need to try to look back at it and see if its still there, maybe try to get a picture.

There are a few people on here that can be rude if they don't believe what you are saying or agree with you but the vast majority aren't.  You don't have to agree that's how discussions get started but remember that is a person with feelings that you are talking to not a computer screen.

#34    MetallicBlood

MetallicBlood

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

• You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Posted 01 June 2012 - 04:38 AM

A friend of mine in high school told me he had this very vivid dream one night several years and years ago when he was younger, where he woke up to see this red-skinned demonic looking guy in a tuxedo standing right next to his bed just staring down at him. He told me he had never been so terrified in his life an he tried turning on his side so that he faced his wall and then he woke up, but for the longest time he was never sure wheather it had been a dream or it really happened.

Personally I think the OP just had a very vivid waking dream, its very easy to suddenly "wake up" in the middle of the night when you're still half asleep and see visual and even auditory hallucinations.

She stands out in a crowd, she thinks out loud to save her breath, with a portrait of her parents death.

#35    Five

Five

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

May have been a form of sleeping paralysis, which I believe is just something that enables you to see things that you can't normally see due to skepticism and what not. In any  case, if you haven't been harmed.. you haven't been harmed. That's something to consider.

#36    dunkadunker

dunkadunker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

When i was about thirteen. i saw a group of shadowmen. I was sleeping in the back of a van with windows on both sides and behind my head. i voke up and could not move. and there they were.standing around the van. human figures, tall and with big all yellow eyes. it was like the windows were gone. one of them streched his neck and came about 10 centimeters from my face and just stared at me. then i blacked out and awoke in the exact same position i was in when it happened. freaked me out later when i remebered it. told my dad. he credited me for my active “imagination”.
fun stuff

#37    dunkadunker

dunkadunker

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

Shadow Man.jpg shadow.jpg

this might be the closest i get to recreate what i saw.

#38    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

dunkadunker, on 03 April 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

When i was about thirteen. i saw a group of shadowmen. I was sleeping in the back of a van with windows on both sides and behind my head. i voke up and could not move. and there they were.standing around the van. human figures, tall and with big all yellow eyes. it was like the windows were gone. one of them streched his neck and came about 10 centimeters from my face and just stared at me. then i blacked out and awoke in the exact same position i was in when it happened. freaked me out later when i remebered it. told my dad. he credited me for my active “imagination”.
fun stuff

Sounds like textbook sleep paralysis to me.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#39    Alekx

Alekx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• All knowledge start with investigation

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

To the OP, i think it was a false awakening, obviously on a really vivid dream, I experienced something like this once. I would say not to worry about it unless more situations start to occur. To avoid programming yourself and prevent your imagination going wild, relax and keep your mind off of it for sometime and tell us if something else happens

#40    karina_28

karina_28

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• "I am the way, the truth and the life", Biblical quote.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:08 AM

Just because it was on a Tv show doesn't mean it isn't real. Trust me. Some TV shows know or show more than they should. Beings like that only show up if there's some reason for it, like family history of involvement in the supernatural or the previous owners of the house. or you're into Supernatural but have no protection from the real evil spirits out there. People's biggest mistake is being cynical, or laughing it off. You're right. This is serious. I can help you get rid of this. We can email privately.

I'll answer anything about the supernatural you wanna know, within reason. Knowledge is power. Few deserve such power.
www.jw.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users