Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Elemental Beings / Stick Beings New Video

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,923 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,196 posts

• Question everything

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

Level of the head never changes. It's not "walking on water", it's floating several inches above it.
The reverse image proves nothing. I'd be really surprised if something like high-test fishing line would show at that resolution.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#3    Mike G

Mike G

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

• Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 20 January 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

Level of the head never changes. It's not "walking on water", it's floating several inches above it.
The reverse image proves nothing. I'd be really surprised if something like high-test fishing line would show at that resolution.

Since when is MUFON interested in "elemental beings"? I don't see the connection.

Edited by Mike G, 20 January 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Posted Image

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,679 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:26 PM

Holy walking wishbones Batman!!

Honestly, not sure what to make of videos of walking wishbones. Kind of interesting in theory, but not too sure there is really anything more to them beyond movie magic.

#5    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,435 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:04 AM

Ah I remember coming across this video ages ago, I thought it was interesting but bizarre, I don't really believe it displays a creature of sorts, but then the absurdity of it... surely someone would make it more relative to something identifiable in paranormal circles, then again perhaps the bizarreness was the point and they got lucky that it aroused so much interest.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#6    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,923 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

View PostDancingCorpse, on 21 January 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

Ah I remember coming across this video ages ago, I thought it was interesting but bizarre, I don't really believe it displays a creature of sorts, but then the absurdity of it... surely someone would make it more relative to something identifiable in paranormal circles, then again perhaps the bizarreness was the point and they got lucky that it aroused so much interest.

Hey sorry, I saw the upload date was 3 days ago.....Did not realise that was ages ago :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    soldier4death

soldier4death

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 226 posts

• Believe me, you don't want me believing there isn't a GOD.

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

This woman seems very much sure as to what these Elemental Beings are.

"Use your real eyes to realize these real lies."

#8    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

Reminds me of Gumbey and Pokey.When the film is shown in negative it seems there is not only a shadow on one side but there is another one that seems to be above its head.

#9    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,317 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

I am missing some compasses from my classroom.  Now I know where they went.

#10    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:00 PM

At 2:45 in the reversed film, when its walking to the pool you can see (or at least I can) some white curved lines in front of it. I think Minera pointed it out aswell. Potential puppet strings?

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#11    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

The puppet is being dragged along bit by bit. This, in my opinion, is obvious because each time the puppet moves, the head leads, followed by both legs swinging underneath the body. This is impossible to do naturually.  Fake.   :)

edit....and please, dont say it is possible for an alien stickman to do, because gravity would take over and it would fall flat on its face! :)

Edited by Englishgent, 25 January 2012 - 02:18 PM.

#12    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,435 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 21 January 2012 - 01:50 AM, said:

Hey sorry, I saw the upload date was 3 days ago.....Did not realise that was ages ago :)

I've seen a video very similar to the video which might or might not be the same one here so assumed it was the same one but uploaded by another user t'is all  :yes:

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#13    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• 1,058 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:11 AM

Well....that was truly bizarre.  :huh:

Did I actually hear the narrator say "our density makes us evil"?  What does that even mean... :huh:?

As to the stick men they do just look like puppets, really terrible puppets, that someone knocked together using a ball and a white bed sheet.

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#14    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,815 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

It could be like the Alien virus "Morgellons" Where they abduct you and implant blue and red fibers into your skin !
Ck it out several peeps have it main pg. Internet !

Edited by DONTEATUS, 26 January 2012 - 04:56 PM.

This is a Work in Progress!

#15    Time Turner

Time Turner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

How does she know all of these 'facts'?  :wacko:
Some of them look like kleenex ghosts I used to make on halloween as a child :P

Edited by Time Turner, 26 January 2012 - 05:54 PM.

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight,
and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." - Oscar Wilde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users