Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Strange Occurances

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31    neen

neen

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 03:05 AM

Well my first thought was why didn't they take him to a hospital.....I mean with the amount of blood and the weakness etc..(even if there was no sign of a wound) Jeez take him to hospital for a physical and mental check-up.... blink.gif  

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens...-Jimi Hendrix

Posted Image

#32    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 09:45 AM

too logical Neen ..... all to often we jump to the paranormal reason for things .  I mean just the other day My car ran out of gas .. I think it was leprechauns but I cant catch any to prove it .....  huh.gif  

#33    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 19 August 2003 - 12:38 PM

laugh.gif They're pesky little critters those Leprecauns kismit, I believe you. thumbsup.gif

But seriously I'd stake my life on the fact that this story was completly made up by the individual, If you read it again you'll notice as she tells the story, it all gets more and more exaggerated, her use of words and spelling are typicall of a teenager.
. all day hes been really quiet and keeps telling me he loves me and asking me to please stay with him and not leave him. and then he started shaking and voices were coming out of him. voices that people cant make. like growling, moaning, screaminng, and crying all at the same time. and then the blood, oh the blood. i got up to go find a candle to light because he didnt want the light on, (this is when he calmed down and whatever was inside of him was gone, but he was really weak) and when i came back in the room, he was in the floor with his head thrown back like someone was choaking him and blood was runnning all down his face and stomache from his mouth and its was all over his arms and i cleaned it up.after that he was just really tired, but a couple hours later he seemed fine again

Like, your really just going to sit there and not go for help! rolleyes.gif

It annoys me that kids like her think its funny to wind people up with crappy stories for abit of attention, now I'm not saying that all teenagers are like this, not at all, but there's a minority who think this type of thing is funny. So if anyone thinks I was being harsh on Miss Ranting, well I won't let it bother me cause I find some of the things these people write quite entertaining and will continue to take the p*ss out of them.  wink2.gif
Jones  thumbsup.gif  

#34    lil_kanga77

lil_kanga77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 04:50 PM

wacko.gif

I gotta agree with Halo Jones

#35    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 19 August 2003 - 05:55 PM

Personally, I would absolutely love this to be a real case, just for the unusualness of it.

I like the story, but there are one or two little bits of it that make it a bit hard to swallow, namely the thorns coming out of his hands when the blood stated pouring, to name but one of the incidents.

This does not sound like a normal haunting, most of the things that happen in it, are just too fantastical, and are very hard to believe.

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#36    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 20 August 2003 - 09:37 AM

take the p*ss out of them. 
Jones 

Thats got quite a ring to it Halo .... If you ever want to change your name.....  wink2.gif  grin2.gif  

#37    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 20 August 2003 - 06:37 PM

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif @ Kismit, I could call myself T-pot Jones. thumbsup.gif  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users