Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

Was Hurricane Sandy seeded? Will FEMA test?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#61    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,006 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

View PostEmma_Acid, on 08 November 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Out of interest, what is the amount of energy needed to read minds?? :w00t:

It's proportionate to the stupidity of the person who thinks that HAARP can actually control peoples minds.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#62    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

THis could be a Fringe event ? My money is on  Walter figuring it out !

This is a Work in Progress!

#63    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

I live on long islad new york and a cat 1 cane is pretty big to us people stlll have no power.
And if sandy was a dircet hit it would have been worst.

#64    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

I respect people's opinions.
But I find it a bit silly and scientifically and pysically impossible that the government could create a storm.
It's just not possible.

#65    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

Some people will find a conspiracy out of anything.. Maybe they should take up knitting to help them control their paranoid ways.
Edited to add: Maybe nature is conspiring against us. :innocent: That would be more reasonable.

Edited by NikkiAidyn, 25 November 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#66    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,718 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

View PostNikkiAidyn, on 25 November 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

Some people will find a conspiracy out of anything.. Maybe they should take up knitting to help them control their paranoid ways.
Edited to add: Maybe nature is conspiring against us. :innocent: That would be more reasonable.
THats a Plan Stan ! or is it Nikki ? Good one !

This is a Work in Progress!

#67    archer95446

archer95446

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 261 posts

• The picture is of my great great grandparents, on their 60th wedding anniversary!!!

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

I'm wondering why are there parts of Staten Island, still without power!!!!!!

#68    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,130 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:44 PM

View Postarcher95446, on 04 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

I'm wondering why are there parts of Staten Island, still without power!!!!!!

Perhaps even they didn't know the full extent HAARP's strength.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#69    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 November 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Are these the same kind of kooks who think the LHC will open a portal?

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it's possible with other facilitates. so that's like a scientist at the LHC saying it.

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:

There are other ionospheric heating facilities, sure, but they're not part of HAARP and they're not even run by the US. EISCAT in Norway, the Sura site in Russia, and the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
To suggest that any of these sites could read minds or control weather is the most absurd claim.  The amount of energy required is far far greater than anything any of these facilities can create. For creating weather, that it. I'm not even going to dignify the mind reading with a response.,
All these crazy theories rely on the assumption that we even could create weather, which is far from the case. HAARP operates in the ionosphere, 85 to 600 km about the surface of the Earth. Far above the 17km high Troposphere, where all of our weather is contained.

The Scientist from HAARP said it. He said they are run by the same people. Not my words.

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 08 November 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

It's proportionate to the stupidity of the person who thinks that HAARP can actually control peoples minds.

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it... So....

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#70    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

I've heard it's an earthquake-triggering machine before, and that it is responsible for the quake that struck Haiti.

Edited by Insaniac, 05 December 2012 - 06:52 PM.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#71    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,006 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostCoffey, on 05 December 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

Well one of the scientists who work on HAARP implied it's possible with other facilitates. so that's like a scientist at the LHC saying it.

The Scientist from HAARP said it. He said they are run by the same people. Not my words.

He said 'NO. It is not possible with HAARP in Alaska". If you're really stretching  I suppose that could imply that he was saying other facilities could, but that's also making up things about how the brain works and ways to control it.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

#72    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 05 December 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

He said 'NO. It is not possible with HAARP in Alaska". If you're really stretching  I suppose that could imply that he was saying other facilities could, but that's also making up things about how the brain works and ways to control it.

You have to admit it was weird he specifically said it that way after admitting there are more facilities. I'm not saying I believe it, just saying it was a little weird.

Does the brain not work with frequencies though? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#73    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

• 4,006 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostCoffey, on 05 December 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

You have to admit it was weird he specifically said it that way after admitting there are more facilities. I'm not saying I believe it, just saying it was a little weird.

But the other facilities aren't even secret. I think he was simply try to assuage the fears that people have by qualifying his statement with the location of HAARP.  

Does the brain not work with frequencies though? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Anywhere fro 4 to 12 Hz, if i recall, for the different types of brain waves. HAARP operates in the MHz range. MHz being 1,000,000 times larger than a Hz. That would not control a brain, that would cook it.

#74    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,943 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

I don't do CT's but I did want to make a point of admitting that I was quite VERY wrong about the impact of "just a Cat 1 storm" on this area.  In my defense though, a Cat 1 on the Gulf Coast has never caused such devastation.  In fact a Cat 4 hasn't equaled this amount of damage.  I know the misery these folks are going through (except for the cold) and I pray for them all - especially the homeless.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#75    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,525 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:58 AM

View PostCoffey, on 05 December 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:

Did he really say that, or imply it? Who said that, and when, and what did he say? You don't think he might have been slightly tongue in Cheek?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users