Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Picture of orb from local haunted restaurant

BriandG

My family and relatives went out to eat at a local haunted restaurant named Kings Tavern here in Natchez, MS. You can read more about its history here LINK. Now my cousin was taking pictures in random rooms and as we looked through the pictures later we came across this one posted below. It looks like an orb to me but not sure and wanted to post this here to see what other thought about it. The orb is in the top left corner of the picture.

linked-image

Edited by BriandG

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lewys

• darkbreed

• Sho_Sho

• thefinalfrontier

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The feeling I get from it is indeed it is an orb.

some will say dust particles and other things but from the lighting in the room and the fact that all the rest of the picture looks quite clear I do believe you have yourself an orb.

I usually go off feeling on these things instead of looks and this feels different then just dust or reflection. it does have an energy feel to it.

I get the feeling of a women but I will have to go read your link and see what the story behind this is.

Edited by Lewys

wow what a history I do not know why but when I first see this I got the feeling of a women and then a child but I brushed the child off as it was a tavern I did not think a child would be in there however after reading the history I do think you may have the childs mother her I might be wrong of course but it is a feel of a women and just the hint of a child I would not be surprised if it is the child's mother. Interesting story

I have to say thanks for sharing.

My family and relatives went out to eat at a local haunted restaurant named Kings Tavern here in Natchez, MS. You can read more about its history here LINK. Now my cousin was taking pictures in random rooms and as we looked through the pictures later we came across this one posted below. It looks like an orb to me but not sure and wanted to post this here to see what other thought about it. The orb is in the top left corner of the picture.

linked-image

I really am not too fond of orbs, they can be so many things. Mainly dust, but who knows. It could be a ghost. ;)

I have photographed ORBs several times with interesting results. I have noticed you can summon them. For example if you are in a grave yard, say out loud "All spirits of the Earth and Heavens, all beings of the dark and night, I now summon you and evoke you, and ask you to reveal yourself. Come to me, I am here, show yourself!" and then take a bunch of photos right after (and take some before too to check the difference).

The more energy you put into it, and the more you manage to visualize that you are actually attracting orbs to you like moths to a light, the better will be the results.

-EA

I have photographed ORBs several times with interesting results. I have noticed you can summon them. For example if you are in a grave yard, say out loud "All spirits of the Earth and Heavens, all beings of the dark and night, I now summon you and evoke you, and ask you to reveal yourself. Come to me, I am here, show yourself!" and then take a bunch of photos right after (and take some before too to check the difference).

The more energy you put into it, and the more you manage to visualize that you are actually attracting orbs to you like moths to a light, the better will be the results.

-EA

Hi Darkbreed, I wondered if you have a pic or two you could post for us to see, I lived with three ghosts in my home for thirty years and not once did they ever bother me, I would usually see them as i lay down to go to sleep and they would be watching me from the end of the bed or the doorway,

I also have seen orbs and always found them interesting,

Regards;

TFF

Edit to add that your astral link is broken or not working,

Edited by thefinalfrontier