Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jews blamed for all world terrorism

DC09

Egypt's government newspaper has accused Jews of carrying out all terrorism throughout the world, including the Madrid bombings.

"If you want to know the real perpetrator of every disaster or every act of terrorism, look for the Zionist Jews," wrote Abd Al-Wahhab 'Adas, deputy editor of Al-Gumhouriyya in a recent article titled "The Secret Israeli Weapon."

The Jews do this to harm and distort the image of Arabs "and represent them to the world as terrorists who endanger innocents," the editor said.

But, he insists, "It is the Jews, with their hidden filthy hands, who play their part with expertise in order to harm the Arabs and Muslims and to intensify hatred towards them. They have experience in this area. All precedents attest to this. Their black history is the best possible proof that hatred toward the Arabs and the Muslims fills their hearts and blinds their eyes. They are behind all troubles, disasters and catastrophes in the world."

Adas claimed that "after every terror operation they perpetrate, they leave a sign, clue, or traces meant to show that the perpetrators are Arab Muslims," asserting Jews placed the Arabic-language videocassette found near a Madrid mosque and the audio cassettes of the Quran discovered near the bombed train station.

"It is obvious that the Jews are the ones who placed these things, in order to prove to the entire world that the Arabs and Muslims are behind the bombings," he wrote

Full Article

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transhumanism

• jenk

• bathory

• DC09

Not to pick nits Kellalor, but I thought that us nasty Americans were the ones to blame for all the terrorist attacks.

Damn how things change in a blink of an eye.

...I really am to angered by this to say anything... but blaming something on a race of people is wrong.. were all humans just because we evolved on different parts of the globe does not mean sh**..The person who wrote this piece of crap should live a day as a persecuted person..

in keeping with the random accusations and scapegoating about all the terrorism i am going to blame someone too.

i blame erik estrada from chips and emmanuel lewis. why? just because. pretty much the same reasoning every other accuser did rolleyes.gif

Is the warped individual who spouted this dreadful nonsense just trying to stir up more anti-Jewish hatred, or does he genuinely believe what he's written? blink.gif

If so, for someone to have such a total lack of anything approaching reality, is pretty bloody scary.

Guest Lottie
Is the warped individual who spouted this dreadful nonsense just trying to stir up more anti-Jewish hatred, or does he genuinely believe what he's written? blink.gif

If so, for someone to have such a total lack of anything approaching reality, is pretty bloody scary.

Even more scary would be the people who will believe his b@llsh!t. That article has made me really really angry!

I've said it once and no doubt I'll be saying it for the rest of my life

Religion is EVIL devil.gif

Down with Religion thumbsup.gif

Not to pick nits Kellalor, but I thought that us nasty Americans were the ones to blame for all the terrorist attacks.

we all know it the Jews that control evil America rolleyes.gif

It is the Jews, with their hidden filthy hands, who play their part with expertise in order to harm the Arabs and Muslims and to intensify hatred towards them. They have experience in this area. All precedents attest to this. Their black history is the best possible proof that hatred toward the Arabs and the Muslims fills their hearts and blinds their eyes. They are behind all troubles, disasters and catastrophes in the world."

or perhaps its the fanatical muslims people like this guy support tongue.gif

Edited by bathory

Religion is EVIL 

Down with Religion 

i don't know about it being evil, but i went to church once (forced to go when my aunty came over here) and it was very, very brainwashy

I believe blaming Jews is non-factual. Even American Conservative leaders are now starting to blame Jews, for example, Pat Buchanan at http://www.amconmag.com/03_24_03/cover.html has either fabricated facts or received false facts that implicate Jews.

And then you have Christian Conservatives like http://www.supportmelgibson.com/ who are starting to blame Jews also for our problems. I see no validity in this.

what a hoot ! LOL w00t.gif

Yes, this person really does believe what his writting!

world terrorism is the failt of;

E. Lewis ( good one CDN) thumbsup.gif

we mu not forget, Dan Rather, star jones and of course i can't believ why no one else caught on to this, Joan Rivers, bannana's in pj!

You know...even more than the accusation itself, I'm rather frightened to notice it's the government newspaper of the country that are saying this dontgetit.gif Makes ya wonder what stands for a democratic country in that part of the world blink.gif

I can see they certainly voted in a party that stands for justice, peace, freedom, and mass paraniod delusion tongue.gif

This seems to be a very common view in Arabic/Islamic countries. They blame the Jews for everything. wacko.gif

Oh, and America. rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

Well, in fairness, a great deal of that is due to the situation in Israel...but best not to digress tongue.gif Suffice to say, "all Jews" are no more to blame for international terrorism than "all Muslims" are.

There are certain guilty parties in all groups that are recieving a chunk of the blame, but labeling a group of people in their entirity is...I'm trying to think of a polite way to put it...bah, there isn't one: It's stupid.

All this hate directed at Jews, U.S. and indeed all of the first world countries and societies is mostly ill educated people we are told their whole lives the reason they live in a sh** hole with no well water is because of the western societies. I have a great deal of empathy for these people and believe we should be trying to improve education in the 3rd world. Give a man a fish and feed im for a day. Teach a man how to fish and feed him for life. Instead of teaching them we sell them guns which sadly get turned on us some times.

The U.S., The U.K, Canada, France, and Germany among others have been sending out Billions of Dollars in foreign aid to third world countries for years. This is not to mention the hospitals set up by the World Health Organization and the schools erected by the UN. And also the millions of dollars gathered every year by private organizations. And yet none of the countries we try to help show any signifigant change for the better.

The reason for this is that the Governments of these countries see to it that most of the money and food never get to the people it was intended for. If the people were strong, healthy, and educated these Governments would soon be overthrown, a fact which they are well aware of.

If we try to intervene we end up with no-win situations like the one we had in Somalia, where we lost hundreds of troops trying to deliver a few sacks of grain.

It really seems like a damned if you do or don't situation to me.

True Falco Rex! but there is something I left out of my earlyer post because it is a bit radical. We should take over the third world and enforce regents onto the native government. The regents should all be watched carefuly by the U.N. and any mess ups on their part will see them sacked on the spot. The regents would be able to call apon the force of the U.N. to help solve its problems if any arise. Third world nations would be able to say that they don't want regents but if they do we would withdraw aid until they give in or if the people are truly sufering strong arm the government to give in. After about 40-50 years if the country is on its feet we withdraw the regent. I know this plan is EXTREMLY radical and sadly would most likly have blood shed involved, but it is the best and quickest way to a better and brighter world........ *Hides behind desk waiting for flame*.....

Religion is EVIL 

Down with Religion 

Every single religion is satan worship. Christianity, however, isn't a religion, it's a relationship between a man and God.

Anyway, ack on the subject...

The majority of the world hates the Jews. Muslims hate the Jews and are commanded to kill the Jews. Personally, I would give my life before a Jews life but that's just me. The Jews are God's chosen people; this doesn't, however, make them perfect. They can sin.

Every single religion is satan worship. Christianity, however, isn't a religion, it's a relationship between a man and God.

"Every religion except my own is evil! And Satan worship!"

I must admit, I think that opinion's even worse than the one it was arguing against huh.gif In fact it....kinda proves the origonal point right tongue.gif

It's one thing to say you think religion is a source of division and hatred, and quite another to say you're right, and everyone else is evil.

I'm not going to flame you Jenk but your idea probably could'nt work. For one thing many Third World countries belong to the UN, they wouldn't stand around waiting to let their country be taken over, they would block a vote on such a proposal right away. Secondly, running these countries well presumes the fact that the UN is a noble and just organization with hardly any corruption or shady dealing. I think everyone knows that isn't the case. rolleyes.gif

Thirdly, that was exactly how the Roman Empire ran their Provinces and it worked out badly in the long run. Corrupt Governors abused their every priviledge from day one. Sure, they were recalled to Rome and punished, but in the eyes of the locals the damage was done. It fostered hatred for the roman Government that sent them there in the first place and led to open rebellion on numerous occasions.

I don't think you had a bad idea exactly; just one that seems unworkable..

It has is faults I even admited it but it's the best one that I can think of right now. Do you have a better way? True about the U.N. ..... I really wish they grew a back bone! I wish to some day see a global government. There goes my radical mouth!

This sounds just as radical as your idea, but I think we should stop sending foreign aid altogether. See, these governments let their people have just enough to survive on and they do it with the money and food we send them. If they didn't have our help they'd be forced to find a way to keep their people fed on their own. The petty and inept governments would crumble on their own without our dollars to prop them up. The brutal regimes would find themselves in the midst of rebellion when their people had nothing left to lose. And finally the smartest ones would find ways to turn their country around on their own. We'd have that much more money to stimulate our own economies then. And the Third World nations would bring their countries into the twenty-first century on their own rather than having us drag them there by force...

Oh Well, that's my crackpot theory anyway... tongue.gif

True Falco Rex! but there is something I left out of my earlyer post because it is a bit radical. We should take over the third world and enforce regents onto the native government. The regents should all be watched carefuly by the U.N. and any mess ups on their part will see them sacked on the spot. The regents would be able to call apon the force of the U.N. to help solve its problems if any arise. Third world nations would be able to say that they don't want regents but if they do we would withdraw aid until they give in or if the people are truly sufering strong arm the government to give in. After about 40-50 years if the country is on its feet we withdraw the regent. I know this plan is EXTREMLY radical and sadly would most likly have blood shed involved, but it is the best and quickest way to a better and brighter world........ *Hides behind desk waiting for flame*.....

Thats just a top notch Idea.

You know who came up with that one last century.

A young man by the name Adolf Hitler.

UUuuummmmm I don't think this was Hitlers plan...... You see my plan has nothing to do with wiping out entire nations and ruling the world. My plan is a 40-50 year program of sending controled aid.

P.S. I knew someone was going to compare me to an evil dictator!