Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant skeleton in Bulgaria?

CloudSix

Saw somewhere a group of archaeologists dug up a giant skeleton, does anyone know anything more? Is it a hoax?

Boris, The following article mentions the skeleton of a "very tall man" that was found near Varna, Bulgaria. They don't mention his height. IMO, Most of the photos circulating on the net of Giants are downright fakes or very exaggerated. Where there have been cases of Gigantism, which is primarily a hormonal disorder, caused by hypersecretion of Growth Hormone from the pituitary, I have yet to see real evidence of a race of super giants.

http://www.novinite....ria's Varna

Hope this helps.

Edited by KariW

Well, they are describing him as "huge" but they are not giving any details about how huge, or huge by what standard? He could have been only eight inches taller and stocky for all we know from this.

• Like 1

I'm guessing you saw one of those hoax articles that you see on weird websites accompanied by photos like the one you see here in this link below

http://news.national...t-skeleton.html

I wonder what would qualify as a 'giant', if it's 'Andre the Giant' size, it's still a human being, a really really tall human being.

Edited by Dinosaur Jr

• 2 weeks later...

Hundreds if not thousands of giant skeletons have been uncovered all over the world a 12 foot mummy in Ireland a 48 inch human femur in

Turkey which would have put it about 15 feet tall & those are just the two that I can prove, they've found some upwards of 60 feet tall but world powers cover them up for the same reason they restricted Mount Ararat when climbers found a huge boat on top of it.

Edited by Dimwitted

Dimwitted

It seems that your name is actually a very good description of you.

Edited by Rofflaren
  • Like 4

Dimwitted

It seems that your name is actually a very good description of you.

Yeah & resorting to insults is a sign of a very intelligent person.

• Like 2

Hundreds if not thousands of giant skeletons have been uncovered all over the world a 12 foot mummy in Ireland a 48 inch human femur in

Turkey which would have put it about 15 feet tall & those are just the two that I can prove, they've found some upwards of 60 feet tall but world powers cover them up for the same reason they restricted Mount Ararat when climbers found a huge boat on top of it.

Can you show any evidence to support your claims?

• Like 2

Can you show any evidence to support your claims?

Just pics & articles, I'm personaly not in possession of any giant bones.

Edited by Dimwitted

Just pics & articles, I'm personaly not in possession of any giant bones.

Then please show the pics and articles, and please tell us why they convinced you that the skeletons were real in absence of any physical proof that you can handle for yourself. Thanks.

• Like 4

Well, Ireland, turkey, and Ararat are real places, so you got that much right, at least.

• Like 4

I would do a joke about being in possession of a giant bone, but its tragically small in reality.

I really would like to see any articles, I am not trying to challenged, I am actually interested.

• Like 1

I would do a joke about being in possession of a giant bone, but its tragically small in reality.

I really would like to see any articles, I am not trying to challenged, I am actually interested.

You can google it. You'll just find that they are all hoaxes, however.

• Like 1

You can google it. You'll just find that they are all hoaxes, however.

Yeah thats what they want you to think, It's called a cover up. I'll admit most of them are but they create obvious hoaxes to discredit any real evidence.

Yeah thats what they want you to think, It's called a cover up. I'll admit most of them are but they create obvious hoaxes to discredit any real evidence.

That's just not true. There is no 'they' trying to cover things up. There simply aren't giant humans. Basic biology prevents it.

That's just not true. There is no 'they' trying to cover things up. There simply aren't giant humans. Basic biology prevents it.

Then why did someone feel the need to make the Lovelock bones disappear

Here's my opinion:

According to Wikipedia, "Gigantism, also known as giantism (from Greek γίγας gigas, "giant", plural γίγαντες gigantes), is a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average. In humans, this condition is caused by over-production of growth hormone[1] in childhood resulting in persons between 2.13 m (7 feet or 84 inches) and 2.74 m (9 feet or 108 inches) in height."

Over the course of humanity, over many thousands of years, one can speculate that there have been thousands of cases of gigantism from all over the globe. As early humans were superstitious they probably saw these people as "gods" or at least special in some way and therefore treated their burial with much more care and thus allowing current scientists to uncover many intact graves. I contend this is merely an example of a disease (i.e., giantism) over the course of human history. Some people extrapolate that there was a race of giants based on this evidence, and as such scientists become secretive, withdrawn regarding the bones, etc. Not that they are trying to hide anything, it's just sometimes a cigar is merely a cigar but idiots would like to make it into a cigar-shaped ufo.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the bones found of "giants" have been found randomly across the earth - supporting the idea that we are uncovering the random ancient humans who suffered from giantism; if there were a race of extremely tall humans we would find a concentration of remains in one area.

I'm an Anishinaabe Native American & I can not ignore our oral history, they don't tell stories of thing that didn't really happen.

• Like 1

Then why did someone feel the need to make the Lovelock bones disappear

Despite the fact that archaeological methods had yet to be established, there have been no giant human bones found at lovelock cave. There are nearby bones of mammoth and cave bears.

Despite the fact that archaeological methods had yet to be established, there have been no giant human bones found at lovelock cave. There are nearby bones of mammoth and cave bears.

Oh there were giant human bones in there because The Paiute said there was.

And there are canals on Mars and Martians that built them cause schiaparelli said so.

• Like 2

And there are canals on Mars and Martians that built them cause schiaparelli said so.

At least there used to be.

I say that there were talking bears riding giant iguanas while partying with Sasquatches in my back yard last night. I said it so it must be true!

• Like 3

I say that there were talking bears riding giant iguanas while partying with Sasquatches in my back yard last night. I said it so it must be true!

It is now truth!