Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSNBC edits clip of man with gun at Obama

Caesar

20090820_BlackManWithGunAtObamaRally.jpg

MSNBC "Here you have a man of color in the presidency and white people showing up with guns strapped to their waists or to their legs."

The man was black!!! it might help if you show his face!

" Never will you see a starker example of MSNBC getting away with the sort of deception for which Fox News would be pilloried, especially in the context of race. If you missed Mondays post about this, go watch the footage (or look at this photo) and see if you can deduce why they wouldnt want to show the guy with the rifle from the neck up during this particular segment. For all the well-deserved heat that MSNBCs primetime line-up has taken for its demagoguery Maddow has been notably egregious during the health-care blowup this proves that theyre not above pulling this crap during their daytime hard news segments either."

Source

Its so sad that the main stream media is trying its best to turn this into race

Edited by Caesar

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• Kimi81

• KRS-One

• questionmark

One flower makes no spring...

This one is certainly not black:

2009_12August_NH_Guman.jpg

Additionally he is/was (sources are contradictory there) a member of a separatists/supremacist group.

I agree that not every on toting a gun to a rally is racist...but surely an argument to limit gun possession to mentally incompetents and actually testing that before allowing a gun.

ED: hmmm. must be tired.

Edited by questionmark

Additionally he is/was (sources are contradictory there) a member of a separatists/supremacist group.

I agree that not every on toting a gun to a rally is racist...but surely an argument to limit gun possession to mentally incompetents and actually testing that before allowing a gun.

This is not the man that had the gun from MSNBC, they only showed the gun not the race of the guy that had it and MSNBC edited it.

This is not the man that had the gun from MSNBC, they only showed the gun not the race of the guy that had it and MSNBC edited it.

Hmmm...just as Fox edits Acorn videos...HOW SHOCKING!

Who said that MSNBC was a reliable news source?

I remember when MSNBC aired that clip. They did everything in their power to avoid showing that this was a black man. Of course they showed the faces of practicaly every "white" person at the same rally. And saying how "white" people were toting their guns.

Total racist piece by MSNBC.

Whoa, now. If there's one thing I've learned from browsing these threads over the past few days, it's that racism doesn't exist.

Whoa, now. If there's one thing I've learned from browsing these threads over the past few days, it's that racism doesn't exist.

Depends... if it is white hating blacks racism it does not...which naturally is not true vice-versa.

The fact that we have to discuss it already proves that racism was never overcome, it was only glossed over.

I remember when MSNBC aired that clip. They did everything in their power to avoid showing that this was a black man. Of course they showed the faces of practicaly every "white" person at the same rally. And saying how "white" people were toting their guns.

Its insane, I cant believe they did that.

Depends... if it is white hating blacks racism it does not...which naturally is not true vice-versa.

Its liberals using race to try and take the discussion on Obama and his left wing policies. thats what this video shows you.

The fact that we have to discuss it already proves that racism was never overcome, it was only glossed over.

Thats why we elected a black president :rolleyes:

Its insane, I cant believe they did that.

I know. And the difference between the ACORN tape and the MSNBC tape, is the ACORN tapes exposed the truth. The MSNBC tape hid the truth.

No, that is why McCain got so many votes despite being disliked by both Republicans and Democrats.

No, that is why McCain got so many votes despite being disliked by both Republicans and Democrats.

So you suggesting that the only proof that there is no Racism when a Black candidate runs for President against a white candidate is when the black man gets all the vote?

So you suggesting that the only proof that there is no Racism when a Black candidate runs for President against a white candidate is when the black man gets all the vote?

No, but when a generally hated guy, who would not have a chance running against Dennis the Menace, still gets a sizable amount it is quite suspicious, wouldn't you agree?

No, but when a generally hated guy, who would not have a chance running against Dennis the Menace, still gets a sizable amount it is quite suspicious, wouldn't you agree?

I think McCain had a track record and Obama didn't really have one.

I think McCain had a track record and Obama didn't really have one.

However, my point still is, if racism was overcome we would not be discussing it now.

Nope, McCain is not a push over and that showed. Got nothing to do with Obama being black, you are listening too much to Kim81, It's his policy of taxation that got McCain in contention, those who does not like McCain so much voted for him anyway because of Obama's policies.

However, my point still is, if racism was overcome we would not be discussing it now.

Because there are those who's livelyhood and political agendas depends heavily on Racism as a tool.

Because there are those who's livelyhood and political agendas depends heavily on Racism as a tool.

If there was not a hidden racism those things would have never worked...like acquitting OJ from a crime he evidently had committed. A smart lawyer pulls the race card, the closet racists get a bad conscience and bingo: a guilty man walks...

Again, its being broght up by the left, a great example of this is this video!!!!

No one ever claimed that racism ended, I do believe that sexism and racism still exists but America has come a long way in fighting sexism, racism and other forms of discrimination in our society.

If there was not a hidden racism those things would have never worked...like acquitting OJ from a crime he evidently had committed. A smart lawyer pulls the race card, the closet racists get a bad conscience and bingo: a guilty man walks...

Yup, that is excatly what I mean. Racism is a tool use by lawyers, politician and those who are about lose an argument.

[size="3" :rofl: ]No it exist.....but only from Obama towards White's. People protesting and holding sign referring to a black man as a Monkey, dressed up as an African, a terrorist.....etc are just fed up Americansm driven to hate by the 8 torturous months Obama has been in office ;) .[/size]

Its liberals using race to try and take the discussion on Obama and his left wing policies. thats what this video shows you.

Please, the people shown in these clips were not Obama voters, and you know it :rolleyes:

Please, the people shown in these clips were not Obama voters, and you know it :rolleyes:

Kim, just watch the video and listen to what they say.